We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    lol, not this stuff again.......... just.... I dont even bother.......................

Trait trees have ruined the game

Quote Originally Posted by Mucica View Post

the truth? the truth is there are two types of people, those who played creep in RoI and those who played freep.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucica View Post
    I think numbers; freeps are (most of the time) outnumbered. And have 50-ish % morale that creeps have, who do fairly equal damage as freeps. Plus Mordirith's brand. You do the math.
    Now let's see. I know you're also Chefe, Regenerativo and Wildog. And I'm CERTAIN since I have all those classes also, and mine are all higher ranked, that none of them get 6-7k crits. I know my Screaming Shafts doesn't do almost 2k damage PER HIT like Improved Swift Bow does (Vic, Althorr, Viniree-1, Kerelas, Alch's at least do). I know that my wargs pounce doesn't lock a target down until they're dead like riddle/improved startling twist combo does. If I wanna knock someone out like that, i need a spider there to mez them first and THEN I can stun them. My Punctured target is NOT spammable like penetrating shot is and doesn't do half the damage. So no, I'm prtty sure creeps DON'T do equal damage. One-sided Freeps argument has ALWAYS been that creeps have higher morale. do you know why? Because Freep classes are built for PvE. PvE raid bosses have how much morale now? And some are on a timer? Yeah. Freeps by definition need to do massive damage because of that. Which is why we have higher morale. By the way, Creeps have two healer classes, NEITHER of which have ANY heal that has a 0 second cooldown. Not one. Raise the Spirit is a 1 second cooldown and Bolster Courage has NO cooldown. My poorly geared Minstrel was solo healing T2 Durchest pug groups because my Bolster crit so high. My Crack the Whip and Quit Whining and Fight on my WL? no. They hit Eunuch and Wolfgash (both rank 12 with high incoming healing rating) for MAYBE 6k once a day. Freeps arguments have always been garbage, just like their playstyle.
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

If you start hallucinating while NOT being under the influence, then it's time to go see a Doctor.

Personally, i'm always under the influence, so this doesn't apply to me.

The moors is unbalanced at the moment. In regards to freep dps vs creep morale pools --- Yes creeps do need to have the higher pool to take the dps output that freeps do. That being said, creep dps is on the high side right now. Firstly, OP buffs greatly favor the side with lower mastery ratings because of diminishing returns, my burg/rk get nowhere near the benefit my creeps do. Secondly, audacity has more of an effect against the side that does more damage, as the reduction is percentage based. One of the great advantages freepside has (had really) is cc, which with audacity and now the abundant brands is significantly reduced. The current changes to crit defence also favor creeps. Most freep classes have high crit and crit multipliers, making crits a large source of their dps, whereas creeps tend to have low crit and standard multipliers. This is changing come u10 with the changes to crit rating though. All this favors creepside.

@ Ting
    I have played both sides in RoI. Also have I played RoR beta and RoR. And because of all that, I've said my oppinion.

@ Ren
    You are misinformed, I am neither of the toons you've stated. My creeps are Pseto and Nargaroth, and beside this burg, I have Disharmony the mini and Mucica hunter.
    If you had tried the freepside lately, you'd understand. Looking at the whole picture from just one angle is,well,inacurate.
    Trait trees have ruined the game

I blame poor number balance, poor experience, PvE buffs (stupidest concept in a PvP zone), and raid builds.
    The freeps struggle a lot with finding good raid builds to fight against the creep raid build, which is stacking WL's and defilers combined with BA uruk heals, brands, and the much hated power sucking flies. If our glass canon (of pug focussing skills) can't burn down a target with in >>4 seconds<< the fight is over. Creeps win.

It's a glass canon vs the trojan man.

This is a recipe for freep wipes. Creeps know this. *cue trojan man theme song* O.o
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    I blame poor number balance, poor experience, PvE buffs (stupidest concept in a PvP zone), and raid builds.

I blame Steve.

Ahhh Steve!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2