We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing

Embarrassing

No wonder all you creeps suck against me 1v1, when you have to get kills like this.

Derp?
    Last edited by Bond007; Feb 27 2013 at 12:04 AM.

That's pretty much what was going on all afternoon, save for it was freeps doing the outnumbering with all four OPs.

Less QQ, more pew pew.

You run into 12+ creeps, die, and then complain about it? When faced with such adversity I generally make a raid and punish the creeps until they log or sometimes just leave.

If I'm drunk, I make a post about it on the forums.

Are you drunk?

Under no circumstances do I ever run into them over and over again feeding them free infamy to encourage such behavior.
    Last edited by Ravyrn; Feb 27 2013 at 01:01 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Minas Morgul, previously Angmar, Read the books casual.
    There is nothing called fair play, I know that very well. I've been zerged both east and west by freeps and creeps. Creeps are cowards running for their hides while freeps are just weird, attacks you 1on1, retreats to nearby allies, return, dies.

Wargs are the worst though cause they can be compared with burglars...

But Hey Swift, If you had run by my raid I would certainly say hi :3
    Lets compare photos:

Btw: how can you be dead when you still have that last stand buff in one of the pictures?
    Last edited by Witch0King; Feb 27 2013 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    That's pretty much what was going on all afternoon, save for it was freeps doing the outnumbering with all four OPs.

Less QQ, more pew pew.

My play time is quite limited, but when i'm out, i'm consistenly seeing a predominantly red map (cool), creeps @ gv (cool), GROUPED creeps @ gv (weak), GROUPED creeps snatching all four ops (weak), GROUPED creeps zerging against limited (un)organized opposition (weak), and warg packs (weak).

I understand part of that "group or die" mentality was forced upon creeps by the lack of balance that predominated earlier moors periods. Such isn't really the case now, and my suggestion is for alot of peeps to put down the fellowship invite, roam the map, trust and rely on yourself, quit grouping so much for ez-mode face-roll kills, and go learn how to play your class to its fullest potential.

I guess all i'm trying to say is that there are times for grouping, and there are times for playing solo.
    Last edited by Althorion; Feb 27 2013 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    My play time is quite limited, but when i'm out, i'm consistenly seeing a predominantly red map (cool), creeps @ gv (cool), GROUPED creeps @ gv (weak), GROUPED creeps snatching all four ops (weak), GROUPED creeps zerging against limited (un)organized opposition (weak), and warg packs (weak).

I understand part of that "group or die" mentality was forced upon creeps by the lack of balance that predominated earlier moors periods. Such isn't really the case now, and my suggestion is for alot of peeps to put down the fellowship invite, roam the map, trust and rely on yourself, quit grouping so much for ez-mode face-roll kills, and go learn how to play your class to its fullest potential.

I guess all i'm trying to say is that there are times for grouping, and there are times for playing solo, but it seems most creeps either don't grasp that, or just want face-roll kills.

Some peoples children...............
    I agree with you regarding the OP stuff. It seems to have gotten really bad the past week on both sides. Both sides PVEing the OPs constantly. Turbine can't remove these stupid OP buffs soon enough.

As for grouping, this is a bit cloudy. Part of the problem is we are on a small server, so this limits the amount of freeps that solo and roam the map. Thus limiting creeps that will roam the map looking for freeps. Plus, the incentive is low to go questing in the moors for a freep compared to a creep. Most freeps will stay at GV. Creeps will always go where the freeps are, so if that is GV, then that is where they will be. A lot will be ungrouped (I'm almost always ungrouped unless there is a freep raid out), but since all freeps are in 1 spot, all ungrouped creeps will be as well. I'm not necessarily placing blame on freeps for staying at GV. Sometimes, they really don't have a choice due to numbers, other times they stay there when they have superior numbers when they should move out.

Zerging is part of PvP. There is no way around it. It does suck to get zerged, but just suck it and go somewhere else. I find it a challenge and a lot of fun to try to escape a zerg.

Rarely do we have even numbers in the moors nowadays. I blame this partially on the flip floppers who play the OP side. I think it will be creeps complaining about zergs when U10 comes out.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000073281/signature.png]Reddweaver[/charsig]
    Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by shark1979 View Post
    Zerging is part of PvP. There is no way around it. It does suck to get zerged, but just suck it and go somewhere else. I find it a challenge and a lot of fun to try to escape a zerg.
    I understand where you're coming from, but the "just go somewhere else" argument is simply invalid. I go out to the moors to get renown. Do I care if I die while getting renown? No. I just want those purple numberz, whether I die while getting them or not doesn't matter. Therefore, going "somewhere else" and playing hide and seek with the zerg is not amusing nor time effective for me -- I am not getting renown, I am simply escaping death. I might as well just go PvE if I wanted to do that. If there is a creep zerg out, creeps are with the zerg. I'm not gonna find a solo creep at EC if the fight is at GV. Creeps have common sense too... they go to where the fight/zerg is, not sitting around somewhere else where no freeps are currently.

Yesterday, I set up a couple 1v1s with revmag to relieve the zerg mentality, then after dying once after a couple 1v1s, I found myself literally unable to get out of the zerg because wargs were camping the far left and right "exits." (So? Go to OR safe path, dude.) Yeah, except that makes me waste an additional 10 or so mins getting back to 1v1 spots. I don't have a TON of time on my hands, being in college, and that's just stupid if I'm gonna be forced into making a huge loop around the whole map once, praying that there is no warg pack lying in wait out there somewhere, just to get back to 1v1s.

That being said, I get it when you say you should just stop feeding the zerg and maybe it'd go away, but that's not the real problem. The real problem lies with the fact that many, many players do not understand when to pick it up and log to the other side to balance numbers. Been that way for a while, as good sir Tingur points out, but it's good to have a reminder on these forums every now and again. Also keeps the lovely soap opera drama flowing

about two days ago i step out of gv to find this

about 12 creeps camping three freeps, I know things like this happen on both sides, but seriously this sort of pvp sucks

Quote Originally Posted by akatsuki_cloudz View Post
    about 12 creeps camping three freeps, I know things like this happen on both sides, but seriously this sort of pvp sucks
    well this is how it is, you got camping like this every week, IMO there is nothing wrong with it cause its really handy to create action. Like rez camps, Keep & EC/OC camps.

Every one of you have seen this: creeps at OC, Freeps at EC. People will ofcourse go there when they see it. Sure, people hide even with the numbers to push out, we've all seen this. But this is action, I prefer this over chasing hawkfeathers. It happens at every camping event or almost, that they who are camped gains enough numbers to push out and when they do a group fight occurs. This is the best way to get into group fights without a certain leader. I mean comon, some of the best fights ever was at a camp/rez. A whole keep didnt stop Deltron and his gang from taking me out
    Sure 3 vs 12 seems bad, but the tables can always be turned. Numbers or not. Just get one of them Winkey-RKs and a Deregorn-ish Warden and you can take out whole raids.

And yes, I know my English is terrible, working on it

Btw, + to Swift for calling me sir :O
    Last edited by Witch0King; Feb 27 2013 at 04:39 PM.

Hey tin, come back out, and bring maruan. I hope gw2 has gotten boring for you two by now

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Hey tin, come back out, and bring maruan. I hope gw2 has gotten boring for you two by now

I can tell you this, GW2 isnt keeping me away
    Ill make sure to drop by in the nearby future

Yesterday was a bad day for freeps. =/ Tbh though, you had numbers to go take Lug quick. If a few freeps had stayed at GV it'd keep the creeps there till you did and then you could have fought in a keep. Dunno if it'd have made a difference but...

I'll fight you with my spider 1v1 low Aud and all. No store bought junk* either.

Btw, is it still impossible to get one of them Tarnished Symbols?

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post

I can tell you this, GW2 isnt keeping me away
    Ill make sure to drop by in the nearby future
    Oh my, hands are very dangerous when used for nefarious deeds
    Sweet, can i get an eta, and will hedvik be joining?

If all you have for action is camping a rez... FLIP. Things are a lot more fun going "up hill" if your intent is to PvP. If it's not than it's just about farming.

If you are being camped at a rez... QQing in GLFF for hours will not change a thing. The solution is usually to fight fire with fire. Step up and do something about it. Or you can try oragami. Both of those are actually productive. QQing isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Oh my, hands are very dangerous when used for nefarious deeds
    Sweet, can i get an eta, and will hedvik be joining?
    Yes he probably will, Im guessing some time during the weekend , Dont ask me about the clock, dont understand how you yankees can use such a weird clock

question mark

Ill join that zerg!

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Ill join that zerg!
    Sounds good to me!

the best is some of the people complaining about this do it all the time when they are on creep and u all know who u are (plus side i have reached a 0 rateing on the rk )

This is the 'moors as of U9 for months:

Yeah, because freeps doesnt get the same buffs and heals >.< (Sarcasm)

I think numbers; freeps are (most of the time) outnumbered. And have 50-ish % morale that creeps have, who do fairly equal damage as freeps. Plus Mordirith's brand. You do the math.
    Last edited by Mucica; Mar 02 2013 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucica View Post
    And have 50-ish % morale that creeps have, who do fairly equal damage as freeps. Plus Mordirith's brand. You do the math.
    lol, not this stuff again.......... just.... I dont even bother.......................

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast