Mobilize is a stance that allows the execution of inductions while the player is moving. This applies to ALL bow skills; Everything from Quick Shot to Heart Seeker. Using movement with inductions means that we have to apply some penalties to the player while using this stance. The version of the stance (below) is the result of many revisions. Ideas/Modifications are by Argilio and Bryter from Brawlers.
While this stance may not be ideal for players looking to maximize their output damage, it is useful in scenarios, mainly situational, in which the hunter needs to be moving in order to survive in times where Crowd Control might not be as effective.
- Ranged Damage - You're moving, so the effectiveness of skills should be decreased.
- Induction Time - Their arm movement would be slowed because their legs are moving.
- Miss Chance - Their miss chance would be increased as it's easier to make a slight mistake in aim.
- Movement no longer interrupts inductions - This actually applies to ALL inductions, not just bow skills. The player is mobile now, so all inductions should be used while moving.
- Movement no longer costs focus - Removing focus immediately when added while moving would disallow for players to build their Focus up while moving, so we've removed that.
- Skills no longer give more than 1 focus point - This simply means that any of your skills which give more than 1 focus point are nerfed down to only giving 1 focus point when this stance is active.
There will be no trait-line bonuses for this stance. This stance is separate from all of the other stances.
Thoughts? Additions? Post a comment.