In my previous 'hunter revamp' threads (which I'm thinking of bumping for Month of the Hunter), I suggest that ToF become a debuffing line.
Camouflage would be changed so that, in addition to being able to move at a cost of reduced stealth and slowed movement speed, the initial shot from stealth would add a tier 3 effect of our debuff rather than increased damage (which creeps would say is OP.)
Below are some of my ideas for yellow:
Traiting deeper into yellow would buff finesse and critical rating.
1. Shot Through the Heart - Changed to: When any debuffing skill is active, Heartseeker will consume the debuff to do more damage.
2. Barbed Hindrance - Slow added to Barbed Arrow. Increased damage and debuff.
3. Heightened Senses - Changed so that stealth tracking is made innate. Changed to “Determination” – Increases length of all debuffs.
4. Stealthy Shot: When “Beneath Notice” is active, hunters receive the “Stealth” buff so that for the duration of BN, all debuffs applied will be full-tier.
5. Herbal Campfire: Campfire becomes available in-combat and provides in-combat power restore.
6. Persistance: +15s CC duration, -cooldown time for CC skills.
7. Weaken Enemy: While a bleed is active on a target, debuff skills will consume bleed to tier up twice the amount.
6. Hunter’s Mastery: Hunter’s Art becomes a fellowship-wide buff.
7. Improved Needful Haste: Provides fellowship-wide buff with –inductions and no setbacks for duration.
For my initial hunter revamp threads, see:
75 hunter Cilantro *Retired until hunters see changes* 75 Warden Aerdith * 75 RK Vanmoriel * 67ish LM Celothwen * 52 Burg Lemongrass