We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Autorun problem

Autorun problem

I know this isn't really related to the UI, but I don't know where else to post it.

When I use my autorun-function, it sometimes just stops walking after a few seconds. It doesn't do this every time though, and it's not related to me doing other things: it happens when I do nothing anymore after activating autorun, but also while talking in chat, checking the social panel/character panel and various other stuff in the game, when I go to the steam-overlay... This only happens within the first 10 seconds or so after starting autorun, and didn't happen before update 9 was released.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

Greetings Thornelas,

Yes, I noticed yesterday this was occuring with me as well and it is something that I had not seen since yesterday. Hopefully, it's just some minor glitch as I use auto-run all the time. It wasn't happening much, but enough to notice.

Have fun.

Angry

This happens to me ALL the time. It happens IF you have a mob/NPC selected and then you get far enough away that they are deslected. On the 'deselect' autorun stops. This is really annoying. It was introduced in Update 9.

Hey Devs, could you please add this to you're list of "To-Do's"?

Quote Originally Posted by Davinna View Post
    This happens to me ALL the time. It happens IF you have a mob/NPC selected and then you get far enough away that they are deslected. On the 'deselect' autorun stops. This is really annoying. It was introduced in Update 9.

Hey Devs, could you please add this to you're list of "To-Do's"?
    It doesn't only stop when having a mob selected, it also happens to me when I just start running after mining an ore deposit for example... Really annoying indeed.
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

Autorun problem is really annoying...

The problem is a bug that I reported 3 weeks ago. When one selects a NPC or drop or mailbox, it does it on everything selected and targeted except bad guys and resourses like ore.

When the selected target drops out of the alert panel in the upper right the autorun stops

The one thing you can do till its fixed is to click your mouse on a empty spot on the display, deselecting the item before it falls off the alert panel.

I use autorun all the time and it's getting very frustrating. Another related problem is that when you turn in a bug report there is no response. You can't tell if the report bug option is working at all or if it goes in the bit bucket.

Come on Dev's let's fix this.

Mo