We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Creep Traitline Trees

Kelsan has just stated that Turbine are considering traitline trees for freeps:

We are experimenting with Tress so feedback inline with that concept would be fair game.
    If that is the case then what does this mean for creeps? Will creeps too see traitline trees? It seems rather incongruous to have traitline trees for freep classes whilst creeps remain using the old system that Turbine clearly feels is outdated. On the other hand it isn't as if creeps have the same breadth of traitline options than freeps do to actually warrant creep traitline trees.

Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by MrWarg View Post
    Kelsan has just stated that Turbine are considering traitline trees for freeps:

If that is the case then what does this mean for creeps? Will creeps too see traitline trees? It seems rather incongruous to have traitline trees for freep classes whilst creeps remain using the old system that Turbine clearly feels is outdated. On the other hand it isn't as if creeps have the same breadth of traitline options than freeps do to actually warrant creep traitline trees.

Opinions?
    I would welcome the chance to specialize properly as a creep.

Our corruptions were supposed to be how we specialized... it didn't work out that way, our builds have changed so little over the years I've been playing. Trading a thousand morale for x% of a stat is NOT fun specialization. I want true ability specialization and for creep builds to have more variety.

So yes; please do this for creeps.

Even my Signature is trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    I would welcome the chance to specialize properly as a creep.

Our corruptions were supposed to be how we specialized... it didn't work out that way, our builds have changed so little over the years I've been playing. Trading a thousand morale for x% of a stat is NOT fun specialization. I want true ability specialization and for creep builds to have more variety.

So yes; please do this for creeps.
    This pretty much sums up my thoughts on it too.

Really hoping they won't put talent points in the store too. ^^
    Last edited by Limmy; Feb 26 2013 at 05:33 AM.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.