We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 312

Thread: Reeevaaaaaamp!

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3
    I would like more defeat response options, maybe a threat leach, mastery/crit/mit buffs, stuff like that. Other than that, just speed up the feel of combat.

  2. #202
    I was just thinking that an Oath breaker herald should have some sort of increased evade (passive). If a ghost can evade a wall and go right through it then it should be able to evade attackers pretty well.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,618
    Top three things for the Captain eh?

    1. Could we look at lowering the cooldowns of some of our emergency skills? 30 minutes for our in-combat rezzes seems a bit excessive when you look at the way all major cooldowns for other classes have been getting shorter and shorter since Isengard. Also, it would be nice if Time of Need did not have a legacy since I for one have never seen or heard tell of a Captain that uses this legacy on an item, they'd always rather have something else.

    2. Leader of Men needs some trait work. I love this traitline, I run in it as much as I possibly can with the Capstone. But I have a hard time choosing traits because frankly, they're all: lousy, tied to long cooldown skills, or both. I'd love to have more traits that boosted or modified bread and butter skills, take the aggro traits for instance:

    The aggro traits need serious help. There are two traits that modify routing cry, with a third modifying trait in the Lead the Charge line unacceptable. On top of that it's a long cooldown skill, gated by a defeat response unless you trait the capstone. Similairly unacceptable. It would be great if you could remove one or more of the effects (preferably the aggro component) and put it/them on other skill(s). Make it so we generate threat with Sure or Defensive Strike, we'd get a TON more mileage out of that for tanking. But please don't tie so many effects and traits to one skill.

    3. Buff heralds. Their mitigations are terrible, their Damage output is worse, and their only saving grace is that they're a shield brother target when you need one. Which is great with the Leader of Men Capstone, but they need to be more . . . well just more useful. Which at this point pretty much requires that they be better at everything they supposedly do. They can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, they can't generate enough threat to pull a boggart off an asthmatic, AFK minstrel, they can't take damage, and they can't figure out how to path out of forest clearing. Just help them!
    Last edited by Ivaneus; Mar 14 2013 at 09:35 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000017ae5d/signature.png]Ugmog[/charsig]

    Co-host and editor of [URL=www.throughthepalantir.blogspot.com]Through the Palantir[/URL].

  4. #204
    RockX is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Needham, MA
    Posts
    424
    Been quiet in here for a while (at least for me), so figured I'd just come in and say this feedback is excellent!
    Many of these post are exceedingly well written and articulated. I really appreciate it.

    By all means, please keep it coming if there's something else you would like to add. Encourage your friends to do the same.

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Watertown, MA
    Posts
    2,907
    Welcome back, RockX.

    I've noticed we've got to the point in the thread where mostly we're just repeating ourselves. I'd be curious at this point to hear your thoughts on the Captain class. I would really like to hear what you think, philosophically or thematically (moreso than mechanically, since mechanics are pretty negotiable), defines the Captain class.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Province of America's France
    Posts
    4,027
    Quote Originally Posted by RockX View Post
    Hello Captains!

    So, after many discussions (and many nerf gun battles) I have taken on the mantle of Captain Dev!
    This is something I'm very excited for, as I feel the Captain has a great deal of potential available to try and make the class really shine in its chosen roles. There's quite a lot I like about the Captain and what it has to offer.

    Now, I've noticed there's a very nicely written thread already going on suggestions for the Captain Dev, with some very good suggestions already included. At this time though, I'd like to have the discussion move over into here, where we can attempt to focus it a little bit more.

    Please keep in mind a few things:

    Let's try to keep this restricted to the top 3 things about the class you'd like to see change. These changes can be as large or small as you'd like -- everything is up for discussion at this point in time.

    Please try to give me the 'why' you think something should change. As an example, just telling me 'my DPS is too low' isn't as helpful as 'my DPS is low because my key DPS skills don't seem to progress well from 65-85, or I only have a limited DPS rotation when I don't have a defeat event active'

    Let's try to keep this constructive. Flaming will do you, and the class, absolutely no good.
    As an old schooler, Here 3 things I'd like to see on my captain.

    - Being more awesome : Because We, as captain, need to always outshine ourselve (and other.. ,,and also those other &&&&&& captain).

    - Do not nerf : I am sure you had some talking about balancing the trait line and such. Please do not start the balance and nerf war. I would not like to start being top DPS though can't heal for &&&& or vice-versa. Captain is all about balance and a decent access on all our tools

    - Interrupt and CJs : we have 1 interrupt and its BS, I would like to have a more reliable one (or maybe 2, or maybe Dev crit should stop those moster inducing they bad stuff).



    I surely have more ideas but my brain is now corrupted by the awesomeness of my Rocket launching Melee beater Charrgineer.. (I'm that kind of pvp person).
    [COLOR=#008080]If it isn't about FlameThrower, Grenade and Rocket Launcher, you're playing the wrong classes, race and game..
    [/COLOR]

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningStarSE View Post


    - Interrupt and CJs : we have 1 interrupt and its BS, I would like to have a more reliable one (or maybe 2, or maybe Dev crit should stop those moster inducing they bad stuff).
    Just a side note. Anyone else getting absurd evade rates on kick vs warg immobilize? To me it seems 3/4 time it's evaded.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  8. #208
    Many good things have already been posted, so I will stick to some new ones in order of importance:

    1. Leveling Class-Traits
    Leveling many of the class traits is not only ridiculous annoying, it's also strongly limiting the diversity of your character at lower levels. This is of course something all classes have in common, but at the moment I am leveling my third captain (lvl32) and I am not able to focus on my tanking or healing role, because I just haven't finished my needed class traits yet.

    Oh, I really try to level them, but the restrictions are just plain annoying.
    For example, I am soloing while carrying my standard. So -> no need to summon heralds, no use for Words of Courage. I am even yelling insults at every worm I'm fighting, just to get my Threatening Shout traits etc. This whole system really needs a complete revamp.

    Solutions:
    Skip the whole trait leveling process and make the traits accessible at a decent level via class trainer
    or
    at least lift the daily limit and lower the count of needed skill uses.


    2. Crafted gear
    Again, I'm focusing on the lower levels. There have been many changes to the attribute system, but the crafting professions have still not been revamped. For example, my smith has an option to craft gear that was meant to focus on "casters" with heavy armor, but I really don't need willpower and (just) tactical crit on my gear. Another example, the first standard my tailor is able to craft is level 35. So I have to run around with the simple level 25 one from my class trainer.

    Solution:
    Revamp the crafting professions, so they are up-to-date.


    3. German translation
    Well, there are many translation errors in the German client, but here is one that is related to female captains:
    At the character login screen, the female captain is translated to "Hauptmann der Frau". In English this would be something like "Captain of Woman"...

    Solution:
    You know the answer, it has been asked many times before. Employ one or two more german/french native speakers in your translation team and get rid of all those translation bugs submitted by your helping community in a timely manner.

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Province of America's France
    Posts
    4,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Armitas View Post
    Just a side note. Anyone else getting absurd evade rates on kick vs warg immobilize? To me it seems 3/4 time it's evaded.
    Call a missile barrage on them... ..eerrr wait wrong game..



    Though it would be a nice idea
    [COLOR=#008080]If it isn't about FlameThrower, Grenade and Rocket Launcher, you're playing the wrong classes, race and game..
    [/COLOR]

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Province of America's France
    Posts
    4,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Frappel View Post
    Solution:
    You know the answer, it has been asked many times before. Employ one or two more german/french native speakers in your translation team and get rid of all those translation bugs submitted by your helping community in a timely manner.

    I don't know a buck in German but I do French.. I got some spare time and I would surely don't charge tons of money (darn Canadian Pesos.).




    Seriously, where do I've to apply or send an proposal ?
    [COLOR=#008080]If it isn't about FlameThrower, Grenade and Rocket Launcher, you're playing the wrong classes, race and game..
    [/COLOR]

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    205

    Conjunctions/FM's

    Long time player here, who generally loves the play of the Captain class. I used to PuG a *ton*, but didn't really start too many of my own... as culture has changed, I've found I end up soloing with my Herald most of the time.

    I'd really love to see Captains be able to reliably start Fellowship Maneuvers, and/or have an increased chance of this as part of our progression. It may not be a thing where we can do it as reliably as a Burg in battle, but it feels like a natural coordination and buffing role; furthermore, FM evangelisation by Capts might help FM's get a little more mind share among the current player base...

  12. #212
    I'd love to hear Rock share his thoughts with us so we can start to give more focused feedback.

    I'll add another thing though, and that's crowd control. Most everyone has some form of breakout/immunity- and some even have it for almost everything. Captains have nothing, other than 5s against slows... when you slot four pieces of Perseverance. I would really like this addressed in some way. Blackarrows can permakite us, and the only way we can win is if they're nice enough to let us hit them, which only makes you feel cheap when you do win! Spiders aren't quite as bad with slows, but they can do plenty of stuns. As the "leader" class, it seems really ironic that we succomb to every debilitating trick in the enemy's arsenal. I wouldn't know the best way to go about it, but maybe put a (strong) slow into one of the shout skills, and/or make Time of Need a CC breakout? That part can be up for discussion, just as long as we can get something!
    BREGLOR · BRIFFO · ELIZA · APEY · RIFFO
    THE TEAM · GLADDEN

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Erethal View Post
    I'd love to hear Rock share his thoughts with us so we can start to give more focused feedback.

    I'll add another thing though, and that's crowd control. Most everyone has some form of breakout/immunity- and some even have it for almost everything. Captains have nothing, other than 5s against slows... when you slot four pieces of Perseverance. I would really like this addressed in some way. Blackarrows can permakite us, and the only way we can win is if they're nice enough to let us hit them, which only makes you feel cheap when you do win! Spiders aren't quite as bad with slows, but they can do plenty of stuns. As the "leader" class, it seems really ironic that we succomb to every debilitating trick in the enemy's arsenal. I wouldn't know the best way to go about it, but maybe put a (strong) slow into one of the shout skills, and/or make Time of Need a CC breakout? That part can be up for discussion, just as long as we can get something!
    I'd be thrilled to swap Fighting Withdrawl for a moderately long cooldown stun removal that works if we are stunned. It seems to me that would be in keeping with the Captains flavor and utility role. I think it should be rather less good than Sign of Power - Righteousness, but would be handy both solo AND grouped. Or they could make Stun pots win out of the moors
    Last edited by DelgonTheWise; Mar 15 2013 at 08:14 AM.

  14. #214
    RockX is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Needham, MA
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by furtim View Post
    Welcome back, RockX.

    I've noticed we've got to the point in the thread where mostly we're just repeating ourselves. I'd be curious at this point to hear your thoughts on the Captain class. I would really like to hear what you think, philosophically or thematically (moreso than mechanically, since mechanics are pretty negotiable), defines the Captain class.
    We're actually purposefully trying NOT to say what our thoughts are at the moment, so as to prevent tainting the feedback. It'll definitely come up later in the process, but not quite yet.

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, NY
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by RockX View Post
    We're actually purposefully trying NOT to say what our thoughts are at the moment, so as to prevent tainting the feedback. It'll definitely come up later in the process, but not quite yet.
    Hmm. If you can't share your personal thoughts, can you at least summarize what you believe our concerns are up to this point? We definitely appreciate you doing this for us, but if we're stating what we believe one problem is and you're interpreting it completely differently, that could be a problem.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,600
    Quote Originally Posted by furtim View Post
    Welcome back, RockX.

    I've noticed we've got to the point in the thread where mostly we're just repeating ourselves. I'd be curious at this point to hear your thoughts on the Captain class. I would really like to hear what you think, philosophically or thematically (moreso than mechanically, since mechanics are pretty negotiable), defines the Captain class.
    See anything that we could go more indepth on?
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

    Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

  17. #217
    Welcome from the cpt community.

    1.

    Problem : Multiple target Threat generation
    Solution(s) : Noble mark on multiple targets as yellow trait
    +noble targets legendary.
    strength from within generates threat instead of heals you
    add threat generation bonus to shield brother strength from within

    2.

    Problem : To few skills in dps rotation, especially when not red traited
    Solution(s) : Threatening shout does damage, add it to the blade of elendil buff
    applying telling mark does damage.


    3.

    Problem : Too many static buffs, not allowing for fun gameplay
    Solutions : Remove motivation as static buff, and instead provide either motivation,physical mitigation,tactical mitigation in the same fashion as the blade of elendil having 3 effects depending on which skill is used after. For instance, after using blade
    of elendil u then use words or courage, then the fellow gets a 1 minute of motivation.
    Test of will is another example of a buff that is not fun. When using test of will you get a buff that increases the effectiveness of test of will. This buff grows in magnitude over time but is reset next time test of will is used. So the decision is either to have test of will up all the time, or situationally for more potency.

    Cheers,

    Uta.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080100001e85b2/signature.png]Inandout[/charsig]

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,600
    While I'm still thinking about this, having the LoM capstone add a threat leech to VS that transfers a small amount of threat per HoT tick would help alleviate some of the threat problems. While it would also work with Inspire, doing so would force FB to become mandatory while tanking, which is a gameplay style I'd like to see the class move away from (our traits should be a multitude of tools and we choose those which fit the situation and our playstyle the best). While RC is another option, the threat on SL needs to be amped up enough that the captain has to choose between a lot of threat on the target, or pulling a fair amount of threat from the fellow while healing and restoring power - I don't know if this can be reasonably accomplished because of how good RC is even when in tanking gear.

    Speaking of FB, it's the one trait that either needs more competition, or it needs to be rolled into the class and a new legendary trait take it's place.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

    Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

  19. #219
    Some initial thoughts

    1.) As mentioned LOM has some real issues and I think it is worth re-investigating what the purpose of this line is. Virtually none of the traits actually give any benefit to the captain and the line seems more focused on getting aggro than surviving it and think it kind of fails at both. If it is to continue as a tanking or at least offtanking line I think it needs to give some more boosts to our ability to survive, which could make it more viable as a solo option as well. I also was thinking of something where added threat would be placed on all of our heals, it would be a unique way of generating threat as a tank and seems fitting since that has always been a good way for us to get aggro anyways.

    2.) Banner traits are kind of uninspired, I think it would be nice if all three were either rolled into one trait or just removed alltogether and placed on the banners themselves or tied into the trait lines.

    3.) I think our roles should feel more different, for example for LTC I think we should get a boost in dps with a reduction in healing etc... so there are tradeoffs.

    4.) I actually might be alone on this but I wish we had one large single target heal that could perhaps be an on defeat response and when traited HOH no longer be on defeat gated like SL is for LTC. I don't find spamming WOC to be a very fun game mechanic and again I may be biased because in my kin I am forced to take a very heavy share of the healing load.
    Last edited by ThorgrinIronhide; Mar 15 2013 at 10:14 AM.
    Boromil :Captain, Brandywine Server

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    354
    1. For me, personally, I never understood why one of the best(if not THE best) soloing pet isn't unlocked until level 56. I realize why at the TIME the skill was added, but now? It's just frustrating.

    Captains are already very slow to kill in the early levels, giving them their better solo pet at level 10 and giving them their better GROUPING pets at later levels would make more sense if you ask me. In fact, if I ever had to level another Captain, I'd probably go crazy, lol.

    2. The Captains damage is way too dependent on crits. Devastating Blow is in NO way devastating, and its only a good ability WHEN it crits or devastates(no it doesn't JUST devastate as some people have thought, the ability is very capable of just critting) The base line damage for a captain's abilities are very low. A captain should be able to fill out a DPS slot, just like pretty much every other class (with the exception of Wardens, been a long time since I've played one though, maybe Wardens can now, I dunno) There also seems to be too many things that are always working against the class. A lot of little things and conditions that have to be met for them to be doing their utmost potential. The class as a whole is too "RNG". Pressing Attack is a prime example. You have to crit on the SECOND attack, but not the first? Really? Kinda strange if you ask me.

    3. I'd like to see all three trees allow the captain to do that role and fill out the position in a group. Leader of Men > Tank, not an off-tank. Hands of Healing > Healing, not off-healing(although I do believe they can main heal really well, but its been awhile, so in case anything has changed on this front, I do want their healing to be up to par with the others). Lead the Charge > DPS, not off-dps(which is essentially useless, there's really no such thing as off-dps. You're either DPS, or you're not)


    Those are probably my biggest gripes with the class.

    tl;dr. The class as a whole is too "RNG".

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,943
    I'm sorry to say I didn't read the whole thread, so I might be repeating things others have said.

    To begin with, let me say TREAD SOFTLY. I used to play a Minstrel, but constant revisions eventually drove me away from that class. I rebuilt the character as a Guardian, but recent revsions have so undermined the character's gameplay that I've been forced to abandon him too. PLEASE don't break my Captain.


    Now, my three beefs with the class.

    1) The Herald. Others have discussed this at length. They're basically worthless. They don't do much of ANYTHING for the Captain. My suggestion would be to turn them into Skirmish Soldiers (so you could choose a banner carrier or some other type).

    2) Ranged Combat. Let me use a bow! I found myself dismounted the other day, facing a warg rider that just kept running away and shooting me, and I couldn't get close enough to even fight back. More, it would be nice for some RP activities. (actually, this is a request I've made for all classes)

    3) Randomness. Captains rely an awful lot on luck. We need to land that critical hit to do much of anything. It would be nice if our abilities could be used more reliably. I read a post about a system called "Charisma" that is worth looking at.


    I'm sure I could say more, but these are my three.

    R.I.P NIDOR of Brandywine Server(1970-2012)

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Armisayl191 View Post
    1. For me, personally, I never understood why one of the best(if not THE best) soloing pet isn't unlocked until level 56. I realize why at the TIME the skill was added, but now? It's just frustrating.

    Captains are already very slow to kill in the early levels, giving them their better solo pet at level 10 and giving them their better GROUPING pets at later levels would make more sense if you ask me. In fact, if I ever had to level another Captain, I'd probably go crazy, lol.

    2. The Captains damage is way too dependent on crits. Devastating Blow is in NO way devastating, and its only a good ability WHEN it crits or devastates(no it doesn't JUST devastate as some people have thought, the ability is very capable of just critting) The base line damage for a captain's abilities are very low. A captain should be able to fill out a DPS slot, just like pretty much every other class (with the exception of Wardens, been a long time since I've played one though, maybe Wardens can now, I dunno) There also seems to be too many things that are always working against the class. A lot of little things and conditions that have to be met for them to be doing their utmost potential. The class as a whole is too "RNG". Pressing Attack is a prime example. You have to crit on the SECOND attack, but not the first? Really? Kinda strange if you ask me.

    3. I'd like to see all three trees allow the captain to do that role and fill out the position in a group. Leader of Men > Tank, not an off-tank. Hands of Healing > Healing, not off-healing(although I do believe they can main heal really well, but its been awhile, so in case anything has changed on this front, I do want their healing to be up to par with the others). Lead the Charge > DPS, not off-dps(which is essentially useless, there's really no such thing as off-dps. You're either DPS, or you're not)


    Those are probably my biggest gripes with the class.

    tl;dr. The class as a whole is too "RNG".

    I agree completely of us not being able to fill a DPS role.Man have you seen guards dpsing? it blew my mind with so many fast skills and dots
    On top of that one of the best *stances* we have and we really need for smaller levels(blade brother) is acquired at the very late of the game

    [Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dorset, UK
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamo View Post

    1) The Herald. ... They're basically worthless. They don't do much of ANYTHING for the Captain. My suggestion would be to turn them into Skirmish Soldiers (so you could choose a banner carrier or some other type).
    ...
    I wouldn't say that they are worthless at all. They can take some of the aggro off me when two or three NPC's come charging in and they enable me to use Brother skills and reap some of the benefit myself when solo'ing. The archer has some fairly decent shots and has pulled aggro off me a few times with his specials, although mostly his damage is just a slow drip dps which ties up an enemy until I am ready to deal with it.

    They are annoying when they decide to take a different route and end up aggroing something along the way. I can understand pvpers and raiders wanting rid totally though as they use banners instead, but out in the wilds I love having a herald, it's nice having someone to boss around
    Remember it's just a game.
    Crafting beef jerky and elite harvesters since 2008.

  24. #224
    As per RockX's question about the philosophy of the captain to me it as always been this; the captain is a manager of battles, able to take a good group and make them great, able to stave off defeat and save a fight going awry in a tough situation, often what you do is unknown to your group but they know that when they have you there things run much smoother. I am not sure why but the class feels less this way than it used to for me, in part due to some of the changes with in harms way and for other reasons I just can't seem to put a finger on. I have always been of the mindset of building myself for survivability and contributing to the effectiveness of my party and by doing all of the unsung little things I can really take control of a situation impart my will, and hopefully skill, on a fight. Maybe that all sounds overdramatic but thats how I used to feel about the captain and was why its the only character I play.
    Boromil :Captain, Brandywine Server

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamo View Post

    1) The Herald. Others have discussed this at length. They're basically worthless. They don't do much of ANYTHING for the Captain. My suggestion would be to turn them into Skirmish Soldiers (so you could choose a banner carrier or some other type).

    2) Ranged Combat. Let me use a bow! I found myself dismounted the other day, facing a warg rider that just kept running away and shooting me, and I couldn't get close enough to even fight back. More, it would be nice for some RP activities. (actually, this is a request I've made for all classes)

    3) Randomness. Captains rely an awful lot on luck. We need to land that critical hit to do much of anything. It would be nice if our abilities could be used more reliably. I read a post about a system called "Charisma" that is worth looking at.


    I'm sure I could say more, but these are my three.
    I disagree about Heralds being worthless too. They are very handy for solo play, because they can help take the brunt off of you if you get charged and can even take hits for you while you are stunned. They also work well with the Hytbold 4-set bonus, and can help shave off some extra seconds from your Valiant Strike cool down, so they do have their uses. I do think they could use some buffs though, especially in the threat department. That would make them a more effective form of crowd control/off tank (w/e term you want to use) if they did that.

    Our complete lack of effective ranged damage can be extremely annoying sometimes, so I'm definitely with you on that though. Our archer needs some serious buffs. Perhaps have an ability that let's us transfer some of our melee offense onto our archer or something like that for times when ranged damage is preferred.

    And you make a really good point about the randomness of the Captain game-play. But overall I do think our reliance on critical hits brings an interesting dynamic to our game play. Perhaps reducing the cool down of In Time of Need would be a good way to address this issue, that way we have a way to more effectively counter those dry spells of bad luck. I think a minute cool down would be more reasonable. 2 in a half minutes is a little too long I think.

 

 
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload