We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsan View Post

Okay… with all that said, let’s get to the point. I’d like this thread to be about the top 3 things you’d most like to see changed about the Burglar. These can be sweeping changes, like more control over my Gambles, or small-focused changes, like alterations to specific skills or rotations.
    1. Each trait tree should really focus on its strength and have one line the deeper you go that lessens ability in that line (i.e. MoNF for LMs reduces cc potency) - maybe QK reduces MM line, maybe Gambler line reduces QK, maybe MM reduces Gambler potency. This would include stances that do different things for the trait trees optimizing the one that most fits naturally. I think also that if you have a equal approach per trait tree (like 100 pts invested in each) that it would unlock a legendary for the class that can only be used when equally balanced (kinda like in current system if you have at least 2 traits in each line, you'd be able to slot a new legendary.

2. MM trait line needs to really focus on group benefits and that there is an obvious benefit for group dps or group mits or group fill in the blank at the sacrifice for single DPS. Current QaS legendary add 5% damage to everyone, but you are losing quite a bit of your own to trait that and it just doesn't equal out. QaS should have more down side to mits or BPE. Gambler should be able to stack multiple gambles in some way at least of same type and create ways to get around "Adaptation."

3. Tricks and Crit chains should improve by the longer they are on or by how deep you go in a chain. The trick that was removed by and trick removal affect should have a different affect based on what was removed. There should be a way to get around boss CJ inhibitors. I am not sure why they are different than Oathbreakers shame for example. There should be a way in Gambler to get around the CJ buff that can be removed so you can do another CJ and gambler should enable more CJs through gambles.

4. Range mitigation to physical damage (not tactical). Since need to be in melee, shouldn't have weakness to both physical range and tact range. Should be able to have high evade/parry or mit against ranged physical damage.
    Last edited by JTollers; Feb 27 2013 at 10:03 PM.
    TheInklingsKin.com

Just some ideas for the box

Reduce HIPS CD from 10mins to 5mins to be more inline with wargs

Don't let spiders spam their pets on burgs after they HIPS

Add resist rating to TnG since everything does tac damage

Make FMs on creeps count as knock downs instead of stuns so that they cant be potted

Shorten the animation of reveal weekness

Shorten FB's animation

Instead of Expose Throat opening up a FM 20% of the time have it start a FM when it crits

Raise the incoming damage debuff from QaS to 10%

Allow Burgs to use multiple tricks when traited MM

Increase the duration of debuffing gambles or decrease the CD on Clever Retort

Have Gamblers Stance add to Gamble chance

Reduce the induction for Well Placed Strike so the skill is usable

Have PvMP armor set bonuses be best for PvMP and have the PvE armor set bonuses be best for PvE

Don't over "fix" us

1). Make MM viable and no.1 choice as raid build (we're a debuffer class!) by allowing multiple tricks, and, quite simply, by increasing the incoming damage buff on QaS to something raid leaders will want to have. Also, make the root instant cast with longer range.

2). I enjoy playing the burg because of the need to be always moving for positional damage, please keep this aspect, it's fun.

3). Credit in the moors for using non-damaging class skills, allowing us to play as a debuffer and still earn comms/renown.

4). Base speed in the moors - we need to be fast to function. Given that we die a lot if we pop out of stealth in a melee, pls make coffee last full time even if you die.

5). Not sure how trait trees will work out, but I feel you should have to make a build decision sometimes and run with it, and that entails sacrificing one thing in order to gain another.

6). Red - solo/leveling; blue - moors/3 man; yellow - group seems pretty solid to me.

7). Making legendary items for all trait lines is a ridiculous grind, and not fun. Fun is having choices, but you often feel you are tied to a traitline if you only have time to grind out one weapon. Better to make the weapon grind less, and let us swap playstyle sometimes.

8). Survivability seems more a medium armour issue than a burg specific one, but please, please sort out hips in the moors.

9). Make burg FMs special, and valued, and tell other classes about it. Signals revamp possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burg123 View Post
    4). Base speed in the moors - we need to be fast to function. Given that we die a lot if we pop out of stealth in a melee, pls make coffee last full time even if you die.
    Just sharing on this side note, and because I hope people will take the time to /bug it in-game: coffee doesn't work in combat like it's supposed to.

A week or more ago, another Burglar and I tested it. We both were wearing enough of the Unseen set to get +10% run speed from the armour, and then I also drank +10% coffee (while he did not). We engaged in a spar and ran side-by-side while in combat, but my movement was no faster than his. We knew for sure it was bugged when we kept running after combat dropped and my character began to easily pull ahead of his, demonstrating that the coffee was only applying its effect out of combat.

Conclusion: Everyone should /bug this in game if you hope to get the benefit of coffee again. Meanwhile, don't waste your time buying or crafting too much coffee. (And there are other ways to get out of combat run speed which persist through death, if you really want them.)
    Last edited by Aranedain; Feb 28 2013 at 09:36 AM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://knightsofthewhitecross.guildlaunch.com"][IMG]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5893/0ip1.jpg[/IMG]
    knights of the white cross[/URL] - kinship | [URL="http://fpd.guildlaunch.com"]the free people's defense[/URL] - pvmp alliance
    [/CENTER]

This, SO this!

Quote Originally Posted by bob54650 View Post
    Don't over "fix" us
    Sure, everyone can always come up with things they don't like, and some are shared by many, but overall I agree with previous dev sentiments, burgs ARE in a good place (not great, but good). The LAST thing we need is the minstrel or warden treatment. *shudder

If the only thing done was the Flashing Blades animation shortened, you'd have the eternal gratitude of SO many!

Quote Originally Posted by RJFerret View Post
    If the only thing done was the Flashing Blades animation shortened, you'd have the eternal gratitude of SO many!
    I agree with your sentiment of not over-fixing the class - burgs are pretty much OK with a few tweaks and changes that could be made to make us even more sneaky - with the exception of the #1 issue that almost every previous poster has mentioned: survivability.

Admitedly flashing blades is annoyingly slow, but having slightly lower DPS because FB takes so long to execute is better than doing no DPS because you're toast having once again been one-shotted by some random AOE that you didn't see coming and couldn't avoid even if you had.

EDIT:

This just in :http://www.lotro.com/en/game/article...fence-revision

Need time to digest what this actually means but maybe it will help the one-shotting problem?
    Last edited by StrideColossus; Feb 28 2013 at 11:41 AM.

First things first. Oh hai there Kelsan <3. I haz pie for you! I stole it from some fat hobbits >.>

Now onto business.

I agree with these two things from rosenthals post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhurgo_Burglefools View Post
    Utility

- Identify ways that each skill can be activated in each stance and trait setup.

Damage

-PLEASE take a look at post animation delays on all non-fast melee skills to bring a greater flow to combat. This was done to the reaver class to great effect, and everyone I know who plays that class said it greatly improved the combat experience.
    Post animation delays are not fun. If I lag or press the wrong button then my dps goes down the drain because I have to sit there waiting for animation delay to finish before my next skill will go off. Our dps is too much about gaming the system, using fast skills between normal skills etc., rather then other mehcanics. Thats just silly. I also liked the idea of a class resource. Maybe instead of fervour pips we could have "tricks up our sleeves" which we gain by completing the final tier of the crit chain. Our skills could either then become more potent the more tricks we have or alternatively we could allow these resources to be used by using various specific skills.

Now onto my suggesstions

Survivability

There has been many a time where I am wearing 12k morale and capped tactical mitigations with high physical mitigations and I am pounded into the curb by some mob that I did not even pull aggro on. I get that burglar's are squishy but that is just ridiculous. At that point I am a detriment to the raid and its just plan frustrating to go through all the trouble of maxxing virtues and gear for a morale build in raiding and then to be curbstomped by AoE attacks/random aggro. To add to this our skills are not exactly condusive to avoiding these random deaths.

So here are my suggestions

1. Touch and go should either A. avoid all damage types(physical and tactical) or B. grant mitigations(in percent form) to tactical.

2. Knives out should work on all damage types. Remove the reflect compontent from it and remove the evade block or alternatively up the reflect component and keep the restriction on no evading.

3. Ready and able. It should be immediate, in addition to this though make it give a special bonus to the next cooldown skill used within say 10 seconds. For example, touch and go could get a hot and pot or greater evade/mitigations after its use. Hips could give a damage reduction. etc.

4. Hips is fine but I feel it should be on a shorter cooldown. Maybe make it 5 minutes so that with legacy the cooldown would be 2 minutes.

5. Mischevious Delight is fine as is imo. With legacies and a swap bag this sucker heals for alot.

Conjunctions

Currently our conjunctions our weak. Even the most complex CJs are not exactly rewarding enough when compared to the cohesion required to sucessfully complete them and what they give you.

1. Increase CJ output. Make the Damage and Restorative effects of CJs potent again like they were back in SoA. If a group was dying the burglar could pull them out of the fire with 3green 3blue or some other healing cj.

2. Add new cjs. New cjs that do different effects would be great. Maybe make them place a buff on the fellowship or a debuff on the mob.

3. Change the way CJs work on bosses. I realize locking down boss mobs completely unbalances the encounter. However there is another option. You can keep adding trash mobs to boss fights as is being done now and allow us to cj those or you can allow cjs to fire on the boss but for the boss to still function. In other words the stun component of the CJ would not work on the boss but the coordinated assault part of the CJ would.

4. Alternative for changing the way CJs work on bosses. If a boss is immune to CJs just allow the different CJ types(exposed throat, marbles, trip, exploit opening) to apply differing debuffs to the boss. This would increase our debuffing role while also giving us back the use of our CJs in a round about way.

Trait System(Trees)

This is more of me throwing ideas out there/suggestions on trait trees.

I don't know how I feel about moving to a tree system. However, I do know that right now I barely use more then 8 or 9 traits regularly so I'm not so worried about restriction as I am already restricted in that regard.

1. Make trait trees distinct. Some overlap between roles(debuffing dps etc.) is fine, however having to go half into one trait tree and half in another is just silly. Make the capstones worth the effort. Make them incredibly potent

2. Remember pvp. If you are doing trait trees remember that burgs pvp alot. Pvp related bonuses(stealth level) imo should be kept near the bottom of the tree or made into passives that the class unlocks at the level of entry to pvp.

3. The lines and function. I have no idea if you will decide or have decided to stick with the Quiet Knife Mischief Maker Gambler format for trait trees. However you do them though I think that having a pure dps line(Quiet Knife) a pure debuff line (mischief maker) and a pure bleed line(gambler with a twist) would be a cool idea. Just make the capstones really powerful. The reason mischief maker is so bleck currently is the capstone is kind of terrible. Inversely quiet knife is so amazing because feint attack really makes our DPS viable.

4. Whatever happens don't over do the changes. Burglars are in a good place at the moment. We aren't "the best" dps but we are pretty freaking amazing currently. We have great group utility and we do viable dps. Don't break us please !

Anyways thats all I wish you well in your burglary machinations kelsan!
    Last edited by elros9999; Feb 28 2013 at 11:19 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000062d60/signature.png]Neithian[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Aranedain View Post
    Just sharing on this side note, and because I hope people will take the time to /bug it in-game: coffee doesn't work in combat like it's supposed to.
    You are assuming speed buffs stack... which they do not. The 10% runspeed buff of the unseen set provides as much runspeed as the coffee so it's perfectly normal that you 2 ran exactly as fast. You will always get the highest runspeed buff so if you group with a hunter you will have +15% (unlegacied) even if you would wear unseen set and drink coffee. No point bugging this imho. Stacking runspeed buffs would be seriously overpowered.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000062171/signature.png]Schavuit[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Ixinix View Post
    You are assuming speed buffs stack... which they do not. The 10% runspeed buff of the unseen set provides as much runspeed as the coffee so it's perfectly normal that you 2 ran exactly as fast. You will always get the highest runspeed buff so if you group with a hunter you will have +15% (unlegacied) even if you would wear unseen set and drink coffee. No point bugging this imho. Stacking runspeed buffs would be seriously overpowered.
    You may have misunderstood part of my post. Our tests showed that these run speed buffs do indeed stack, but only out of combat. That is contrary to their tooltips, which indicate run speed for both in and out of combat. It's also contrary to what you have said, which is that they shouldn't stack at all. You can /bug it on those grounds if you wish. I say /bug it and let the Turbine team sort it out and either (1) fix the items so that they both work in combat and stack as their tooltips and the out of combat stacking suggest, or (2) change a tooltip so that it's clear the item bonuses don't stack when you are in combat. I really don't mind either way so long as Burglars know that coffee is only of value out of combat now. It may help a number of Burglars decide that they don't want to use coffee, or that they will start using it for out of combat stealth, or that they'd rather get stacking out of combat speed from the DP/store perk instead of using coffee (these also stack with Unseen out of combat, I believe). Whatever the case, it obviously can confuse a number of people in various ways as is, so it warrants cleaning up.

My apologies, as I've started a rabbit trail that probably shouldn't be followed further in the context of this thread. If you'd like to chat further about it, feel free to PM me. We now return you to all of the great ideas and feedback on Burglar development.
    [CENTER][URL="http://knightsofthewhitecross.guildlaunch.com"][IMG]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5893/0ip1.jpg[/IMG]
    knights of the white cross[/URL] - kinship | [URL="http://fpd.guildlaunch.com"]the free people's defense[/URL] - pvmp alliance
    [/CENTER]

Hello all, welcome Kelsan:

Survivability:
    Touch and Go, Find Footing and Knieves Out could have also a "X"% damage miss chance on burglar when skills remain active, so we can can avoid some of the inc tactical damage.

Bleeds:
    I think bleeds are really weak, also Well Placed Strike is useles with current induction time, remove it please. Add bleeds to some burg skills will be great.

Versatility:
    To help burglar versatility the stances could be used in combat and enhance them apart of it. How to empower them? For example, Mischievous glee might have different behaviors depending on the stance that you are apart of healing the burg. Such as, "X"% more damage(Red Traited), "X" (Yellow Traited) tactical mitigation or an "X"% speed increase (Blue traits) for "X" seconds. Burglar was a fun character to play, I think this will help to enjoy playing burg again; dunno why we can´t switch between stances while the others classes can.

Safe fall: Pasive skill

Burgle: Roaaaaaaar!!! I want to steal lvl 85 items from level 85 mobs not lvl 75 potions or stuff like this... we could burgle caltrops, marbles stun dust.... Burglars BURGLE!!

Burglar signals : Beneficts are really low, other classes have much better benefits.

Stealth Level: We need more stealth level.

My colleagues have stated all the issues.
    I have just this: Caltrops/Marbles cooldown should be reduced and enabled to use "on the run".
    Trait trees have ruined the game

Things that i would like to see is

1) make Fellowship manouvers worth to do, make them do more than healing, damage, power restoration.
    perhaps have throw out some debuffs that can turn a fight the other way (increase incoming damage by X%,
    X% miss chance more, so on) and maybe something to make it more epic.

2) TOO squishy, have to use all stuns and mezzes i have to avoid getting killed in a few strikes >.< so, more migitations, maybe?

would like to be more appreciated in a group other than a squishy, die too much class xD

Well, asking for just 3 comments sure worked well!

But thanks for trying, and listening!

Plenty of good comments on specific tweaks so far, so let me emphasize three aspects of the class that I loved at lower levels but that are now greatly diminished:

1) Use of crafted goodies. I used to be Batman, pulling all kinds of stuff out of my utility belt. Now I hardly remember any of it. Please reduce the CD on marbles, if only by five minutes. Make caltrops do more damage and pulse longer. Throwing knives and hatchets need to be more useful somehow. I'd also like stun dust to stun for an extra second or two (or have a shorted CD), but maybe that's pushing it. If you are concerned about balance, perhaps some of these improvements could be tied to a trait ("Ingenious Devices"). However, there are already so many traits that we NEED to slot that you'd need to clean house (make some existing traits passive skills, like LMs got with sword use, for example) or else it would be just another interesting trait that I sure would like to equip but can't.

2) FM's. The timing and selection of FMs used to be huge. It could make all the difference. Now, with rare exceptions, no one in my kin ever wants to bother with FMs--they just "slow down my DPS" (darn you, Combat Analysis!). FMs need to be more powerful, and if you're concerned about the ability of other classes to trigger FMs wreaking too much havoc, just make burg FMs more powerful. Also, please don't require me to carry four different color patches (I call them rags) and remember to slot the right one and click it before an FM. A comprehensive solution might be to combine red/yellow and blue/green rags and make them bestow a passive boost every time the burg initiates an FM.

3) Bleeds. I admit that I've never spent much time trying to trait, and spec LIs, to maximize bleeds, but it just hasn't seemed worth it. WPS became fun again when Draigoch armour buffed it, but even then, it was probably more fun than effective. Currently my guardian, in OP stance, can apply large, stacking bleeds (which become huge, long-lasting bleeds with traits/legacies that are worth slotting) through multiple skills. My LM can put down a DoT AOE hotspot, stack three DoTs from burning embers, set a short-lasting (but instantly renewable, without cooldown) fourth DoT from Wizard's Fire, and holy cow! (Plus my pet, DPS'ing away, is in effect a fifth DoT.) Burgs should be the masters of bleeds, and it should not take a very specialized build and playstyle just to achieve OK bleeds that don't rival what other classes can achieve with less specialization.
    Last edited by Samsgaard; Mar 01 2013 at 02:49 PM.

Alternative to CC Being Ignored by Certain Bosses

The biggest problem I see with Burglars, and ANY CC class or ability, is the fact that it does absolutely nothing against difficult mobs (above Elite). This encourages CC classes to avoid their CC and just try to go DPS.

Bosses that are immune to CC should instead receive a debuff of some sort, similar to how CC abilities are treated during mounted combat. Instead of a stun, perhaps a debuff to the mob's block and evade. Instead of a daze, a buff to the fellowship's block and evade. Instead of a fellowship maneuver, a decrease to all of the mob's mitigations.

By changing CC abilities in this manner, traits and abilities don't become useless in certain situations, allowing people to bring something to the table regardless of which line they choose, and not being forced to go for DPS alone.
    Deus

1) lower our raw damage by 33%. up positional damge in QN by the amount lost, up bleed damge in gambler by the amout lost, up frontal damage in MM by the amout lost.

2)Survavability skills: Make T&G work like it did at realease. Knives out make it work vs all damage sources. Add legacies for duration and cool down.

3)Sealth: lower the cool down of sneak and HIPS. Make hips provide 10 seconds of tracking imunity make stealth also provide 10 seconds. Lower the cool down on the Hobit stealth racial skill to 10 min and allow this skill to provide a drop track and 10 seconds of imunity to all future tracks if you are in stealth when the skill is used. Lower the cool down on ready and able to 15 min 10 min with legacy. make the skill imediate also make the skill drop tracks and provide 10 seconds of imunity. Add a drop track tome to the store. Make money mak more money make even more money on the money you just made.

Lots of other good ideas above.
    Last edited by ifreborn1; Mar 01 2013 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ifreborn1 View Post
    1) lower our raw damage by 33%. up positional damge in QN by the amount lost, up bleed damge in gambler by the amout lost, up frontal damage in MM by the amout lost.
    That really wouldn't be a good idea. Why do we want to deal less upfront damage when we're already behind other DPS classes? Gambler really isn't a bleed focused spec. It's really just the damage gamble, and that isn't increased by effects that increase bleed damage. It's strange that a lot of suggestions for class changes revolve around PvMP. I guess a lot of people that do PVMP are people that post on class forums? Not sure if it's best to be balancing around PvMP though, since I don't think even 10% of the playerbase does PVP.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000171132/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

ranged

I know. I know. We are not a ranged class but I think we need a throwing knives skill or many of them. Let me know what you think

Quote Originally Posted by Lenton View Post
    That really wouldn't be a good idea. Why do we want to deal less upfront damage when we're already behind other DPS classes? Gambler really isn't a bleed focused spec. It's really just the damage gamble, and that isn't increased by effects that increase bleed damage. It's strange that a lot of suggestions for class changes revolve around PvMP. I guess a lot of people that do PVMP are people that post on class forums? Not sure if it's best to be balancing around PvMP though, since I don't think even 10% of the playerbase does PVP.
    im not saying we should deal less damage at all.

I am saying that our trait lines should allow for different types of damage that can be used to define diffident play styles

part of their goal is to provide definition and distinction to the lines. Here is one way that I feel melds with our core abilities.

QK would provide our max damage potential as it does now. The damage would be the same as it is now as long as you could get and stay behind your target. If not the trait line would be less effective and maybe for the situation you find your self in MM or gambler would be better.

MM would Be unchanged damage wise. The only diffidence is your frontal damage would be 33% more than frontal damage of a QK burg. So at low levels and even solo at high levels the mix of CC and DPS would be a huge boon to some solo players vs the QK.

Gambler: The change to the bleeds would up their duration and magnitude and allow for stacking. This would be very useful in the moors and in solo play if you juggled bleeds among multiple targets. I would also add a special characteristics to burg bleeds. These bleeds would be the only bleeds in the game that would not break CC effects.

Can you feel any of the above and see how it would work to define our trait lines without defining our class

I think that is going to be the hardest part of working with the burg. Providing definition wile at the same time keeping true to the core design.

If you reduce "base" damage you also can also justify a huge defense buff that the class needs badly for pvp/pve without nerfing potential DPS in any way.
    Last edited by ifreborn1; Mar 01 2013 at 11:44 PM.

1. survivability. We're a medium armor melee dps. Will was nerfed with no longer providing power, but that was offset by adding tact mit. Why not do the same with agility? Agility was nerfed with respect to crit - make it give burglars some mits maybe? Also, improve utility of tng/ko since most tactical skills (both raid and pve-wide) get around both skills. Atm we are the squishist class, punier than those will classes in light armor and feathery robes.
    2. run speed buff in combat!
    3. the ability to write in full sentences!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000a3208/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

LF FEMALES

More of general comment really, changes in mechanics like fellowship manoeuver immune bosses and mobs that are immune to crowd control or the anger and adaptation buffs marginalise a key feature of the burgs arsenal. If the game is going to continue to make key features of the classes less relevant they should be provided with additional tools to compensate or those features should be adjusted to make them relevant.

I would like to see the older burg gear sets updated so that they no longer have might as a main stat.

Originally Posted by Lenton - I guess a lot of people that do PVMP are people that post on class forums? Not sure if it's best to be balancing around PvMP though, since I don't think even 10% of the playerbase does PVP.

At times the posts for burg probably are skewed toward those doing more pvmp. While many of the suggestions mentioned may be tailored to burgs that are in the moors...it's obviously not the only focus of this thread. It's not always easy to do, but keeping in mind the repercussions any suggested changes will have in both areas of gameplay is key.

That being said, the moors is still a solid place to see what works or doesn't work(sometimes at all) in regards to skills and defenses.
    "THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over"
    — Hunter S. Thompson

Changes

Hello and welcome. Allow me to jump right in.

Knives Out
    effective against all damage types (physical, ranged, tactical.)
    Instead of not being able to bpe at all, make it reduce bpe chances to 7.5% or so.

Mitigations
    This is a massive issue. I say make our base physical and tactical mits 5% higher than they are now.

Slow Removal
    We should have a slow removal such as sprint or charge that isn't HiPS. I could care less for the run speed increase that we see on spring and charge but make it a reasonable cool down if it doesn't increase run speed.

I have more fun when I play gambler than any other trait line, so that is pretty much the only changes I'm going to recommend. Also these are probably more moors based as well since I live out there :P

1.) Location is Everything
    As a former QK burg this skill was great, traited red, I could deffinately see a difference in my attacks, but traited blue, my surprise strike is pretty weak with or without this skill. I think it would be cool to see some of our skills do different things in different trait lines. Maybe when traited blue this skill could add +10% positional damage (not just from stealth) for 10 seconds or something like that. Or maybe instead add a temporary gamble chance. Just something besides a one time hit buff from stealth when traited gambler.

2.) Well placed strike
    I haven't ever used this skill in the moors, and rarely in pve land. I just don't see how a melee 3s induction skill is helpful at all. The bleed would be nice if it wasn't such a pain and waste of time if it turns out you didn't get positional. Maybe get rid of the induction or shorten it. Or maybe make location is everything temporarily remove the induction from well placed strike.

3.) Gambles.
    I like gambles the way they are right now, but I think it would be fun when you are changing a gamble to the highest tier, then gamblers strike gives you a temporary bonus that is opposite of the gamble you just maxed out. Like if you but a damage gamble on, a small heal over time is applied to you. If you put a debuffing gamble on, a small -attack duration% is applied to you. And if you put a disabling gamble on, a small cc immunity is applied to you.&
    Giggle Swaggerdagger
    [email]gswaggerdagger@yahoo.com[/email]

Lame double post. But there's a few more things i'd like to add.

Make us less legacy dependent. Gambler stance should increase gamble chance further. Mischevious Glee healing should be increased by 50% and the legacy should be changed to +25%, making it a luxury instead of a necessity. Our critical rating for SS and CA should be 7.5% higher than our crit rating. CA animation should be shortened. Lastly, Addle should be put back on a 5s cooldown.

1) Mitigations, for the same reasons as others have mentioned in this thread.

2) Some sort of counter to slows, other than HiPS.

3) Flashing Blades animation. Don't make me use my interrupt skill in order to efficiently use a "legendary" skill in my dps rotation.
    MI6 - Evernight
    Erelena R9 Guardian | Merebrand R12 Burglar | Merelyssa R9 Captain
    Needlesstosay R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | Praesul R8 Warleader

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast