We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
    This is the grand total of communication we had about class changes.

Reading through this, it was all ignored to suit...something.

I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    This is the grand total of communication we had about class changes.

Reading through this, it was all ignored to suit...something.

I give up.

Yeah Kelsan started this thread by introducing himself as the Hunter Dev then we get the hunter Dev diary and discover that a Dev named Jinjaah is doing all the work on Hunter revamp(s).

So it seems this entire thread and our input as players was all for nothing. Very frustrating and disappointing.

Hmm wondering if there is a way to choose what char we post in forums under?
    My Hunter Axiss is my main char.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-OOGLYqiRemk/U2TxWOwnO6I/AAAAAAAACSE/bk3MyjILFJ0/w350-h120-no/LOTRO+Forums+Sig.jpg[/IMG]

Fat, Fuzzy, & Disabled............life doesn't get any better!
    Kinship: Roxxi Manor

Quote Originally Posted by Grhysli View Post
    Yeah Kelsan started this thread by introducing himself as the Hunter Dev then we get the hunter Dev diary and discover that a Dev named Jinjaah is doing all the work on Hunter revamp(s).

So it seems this entire thread and our input as players was all for nothing. Very frustrating and disappointing.

Hmm wondering if there is a way to choose what char we post in forums under?
    My Hunter Axiss is my main char.

What I gleaned from this thread and from reading the Beta forums is that Kelsan has a nice fish shirt and our input means less than nothing. Seriously, what was the point of this thread? What was the point of Kelsan?

Turbine would do themselves a favour by just deleting this thread. I know I'll never again waste time responding to the likes of it.

Utter joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Radbug View Post
    What I gleaned from this thread and from reading the Beta forums is that Kelsan has a nice fish shirt and our input means less than nothing. Seriously, what was the point of this thread? What was the point of Kelsan?

Turbine would do themselves a favour by just deleting this thread. I know I'll never again waste time responding to the likes of it.

Utter joke.
    I beg to differ.

I think Kelsan did a great thing by asking feedback from us Hunters when he was the Hunter Dev and there was a revamp coming. Whatever the reasons he left -- or the reasons why "he was left", if you get my meaning --, any other Hunter Dev can come here and profit from this thread and use our feedback.

I understand that many people can feel cheated because Kelsan came here and asked for our feedback and then was gone, but there are a great any suggestions here for ANY dev to profit from. It's just a matter of not letting pride get in the way and build on the good things that came before. This thread is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasagabaster View Post
    I beg to differ.

I think Kelsan did a great thing by asking feedback from us Hunters when he was the Hunter Dev and there was a revamp coming. Whatever the reasons he left -- or the reasons why "he was left", if you get my meaning --, any other Hunter Dev can come here and profit from this thread and use our feedback.

I understand that many people can feel cheated because Kelsan came here and asked for our feedback and then was gone, but there are a great any suggestions here for ANY dev to profit from. It's just a matter of not letting pride get in the way and build on the good things that came before. This thread is one of them.

Ok fair enough. I think we differ fundamentally on what a "great thing" is. The rest of what you said doesn't make any sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasagabaster View Post
    I beg to differ
    I don't see removal of HoT agile rejoinder anywhere in the feedback given, at any point. I see old threads where lack of efficiency in agile rejoinder has been noted over and over - until it was changed to always give a bubble if you get a parry response! Yay! Go us and feedback and the user-centric needs!

Now it is in the dumpster, less than satisfactory response to demand. Agile Rejoinder is gone. Gone. No bubble. It has been removed.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13