We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Video] Hunter Class Changes

Hello everyone!

In this Helm's Deep Beta Preview, I showcase all the changes coming to the Hunter class - Changes to old skills, new skills and their animations, and of course the trait trees are covered!

This is a rather long video, but hopefully you'll appreciate the depth!

Please remember that as this is still in beta, things are subject to change before launch!

Comments/Feedback appreciated. Check out my channel for more Helm's Deep videos and stay tuned for more in the run up to launch!

Very informative!

Thank you!
    ;) [COLOR="#9999ff"]“There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb[/COLOR]

Great video! Thank You!

What was that one Bowmaster skill you didn't buy?

Thanks for that, not sure many would have the endurance to make a 1h video.

PS would be nice if you turned down/off the in game music for any future vids

Quote Originally Posted by q945 View Post
    Thanks for that, not sure many would have the endurance to make a 1h video.
    Hehe. Well It's actually recorded in 5 different segments (Removed/General/Green/Red/Yellow), with individual pickup shot for various skills etc recorded later. So doesn't require a huge amount of endurance in that regard. But it takes a lot longer than an hour to do the necessary research, record all the segments, then edit it all together, and upload it.

Quote Originally Posted by q945 View Post
    PS would be nice if you turned down/off the in game music for any future vids
    Duly noted

It's one of those tracks that is quiet one moment and loud the next, making it tricky to balance the audio. I'm somewhat reluctant to have no background noise at all rather than just me rambling on for an hour though! Plus I do rather like that particular track ("Roaming Free" I believe it's called). That said, The noisy bits do distract even me sometimes when I'm recording.

Maybe I'll go find a change of scenery somewhere in Western Rohan to record the remaining videos. I just picked outside the Snowbourn gate because its an easy place to find Lv85ish mobs for those pickup shots for the skill usage videos.

Thanks for the feedback

Thank you for the video, great work

I didn't nearly watch the whole video. I would like to know one thing though: can hunters still do rapid-fire attacks in Helm's Deep, similar to what we can do on live with 5 blue/imp. fleetness and the -1 focus cost set bonus? I've grown kind of addicted to that style of play, but without needful haste or improved fleetness as usable skills, or the set bonus (on 95 gears) anymore I don't know how different it will be. I know that any time I try to play without the -1 focus cost bonus or without imp. fleetness I just feel like my attacks are moving in slow motion!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephollos View Post
    I didn't nearly watch the whole video. I would like to know one thing though: can hunters still do rapid-fire attacks in Helm's Deep, similar to what we can do on live with 5 blue/imp. fleetness and the -1 focus cost set bonus? I've grown kind of addicted to that style of play, but without needful haste or improved fleetness as usable skills, or the set bonus (on 95 gears) anymore I don't know how different it will be. I know that any time I try to play without the -1 focus cost bonus or without imp. fleetness I just feel like my attacks are moving in slow motion!
    Well I think you might enjoy the blue line in anycase, I think volley /rapid fire is the capstone all focus skills focus free. so Ps spam all you like with stacking pm bonus. can't lose. if you grab a couple from red too dps will be impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephollos View Post
    Needful Haste & Fleetness are buffs proc'ed from attacks in the Red and Blue trees respectively. The Huntsman (Blue) retains its high-speed style of play, and as the previous poster mentioned, the Capstone allows you to unleash hell for limited periods of time.

You can also upgrade precision stance to give up to 3 focus per 5 seconds, to grants you even more focus.

The only inaccuracy I noticed was previously the trait earthborn gave strength if the earth focus gain as well as the new tree thing. And if that's the only thing wrong then bravo!
    lol