We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Anessen GRats on Rank 12!!

A well respected Freep that knows how to play !!! Well deserved Anessen !!!

Grats Anessen!!!

I love when I see you out on the battlefield... it usually means more freeps are coming out to play! (:<

Onward to r13!

~ Rayzr BunnyNoobNoob
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Gratz man, best burg of this year so far

Gratz Anessen on rank. Glad I was there to see it. You are a great leader and burg and deserve it.

Cheers

Congrats! Always enjoy grouping with you.

Congratulations Ann, great burg and was always fun to play along side you. Good luck on r13

Thanks, guys! It was a great night to rank, having so many friends online at one point or another.

<3 to the creeps! Thanks for some fun large-scale fights recently and also some intense 1v1s we've had. I would love to get a few more 1v1s with some people prior to U10 hitting (including Shap, Crygin, Ssuper, Saenanthra, Xik-minus-flies, [Notso]Nubhealer-1, Kami, and Raybunny).

I plan to play my Burg still, but will probably bring my Champ out more often now at least until I can get him to Rank 8. I'm trying to find the time to level an RK, too, since oftentimes I see the action die for lack of healers. We somehow ended up with 17 or 18 grouped the other night and only one captain for heals, haha. Made me think we should have a 24v24 slaughter fest some night--no healers allowed!

Here's to more fun ahead! /cheers!

grats annessen, i usualy do /yawn and /chicken when i see qk burgs, cus they are extremely boring.
    But fights with u are always fun, looking for more spars!
    and if i dont spar u that means im laggin or something, not because im afraid of being defeated

Congratulations to...

The one burglar that consistently strikes fear into the eyes of Monster players as he comes charging or stealthing into the battlefield...

The one burglar who is successfully aided by his friends whom he leads and teaches so well, to take on multiple numbers of creeps at a time...

The one burglar who is kind, patient, and mature in during any situation in the Ettenmoors...

One of the nicest, classiest guys to ever play freepside in the game.

Congrats Anessen, you deserve rank 12 more than any freep out here.

-Airen
    Long live the real Thieve's Guild

Grats Anessen! Best Burg on DD for sure, great leader. Well deserved rank.
    Now, bring Io some food to nom on these next couple days

Ironic just said everything I think.

You're one of the few players that are much greater than their ranks, to me you are already r15. But there is no ranks to show the great person that you are, a friend, a companion, a natural leader.

Hopefully we can wipe creeps and be wiped (why not?) many more times.

From a Burg still L2P ...
    Gratz Anessen!!

Grats to
    Best leader
    Best burg
    Best burg buddy
    Best mentor
    <Goes on with long list>

Lolz i still rmb ninjaing u into group whenever i see u burg pack ftw anyway gratz on 12 can't wait to see your new horse when i get on

Grats Anessen!!! You are the one burg who would stay with me to finish a kill even though it was suicide And now that we are on opposing sides I can say that whenever you come out the fights are always fun and kills become much more challenging to get. I like your idea about an all dps raid v. raid it would be very fun indeed. Oh and enjoy your purple pony

Congrats Anessen!

Wish I had seen you make it, I know it was a long haul for you! One of the best burgs I have ever played with. A great friend, and leader of one of the nicest Kinship's on DD!

Grats man always fun grouping with you.

One of the best Burgs to ever grace this server, one of the nicest people in the server, and one of the best pvp leaders i've ever seen.

Awesome on ranking Anessen, you deserve it.

Anessen!!!

Grats on R12 my friend, you deserve it more than anyone else I can think of!

Great leader, great player, and an awesome friend! I look forward to seeing you hit R13 someday!

Well done! ./Salute

-Sky

somewhere between this world and the next...
    Grats Anessen!

Very well deserved. You are an example of a skilled player and excellent classy person who contributes to this game and community. There should be 100 Anessens on every server. -Thren
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

Gratz anessen! Very kind and awesome player! much deserving of his rank! Look forward to more raids with you and everyone else!

Yeah nice job Annessen.
    Has been a pleasure grouping with you thus far.

Zsadist of Dwarrodelf.

you suck

Very big Gratz to you Anessen

You're probably one of the freeps on this server that I respect more than anyone. No matter how angry you might get, you're always so calm and collected. You know how to lead freeps and teach them how to function in raids. I cannot tell you how many times you invited me to raids back when I was a low rank and needing some help. You're one hell of a burg and one of the nicest people I know on LOTRO. When I start freeping again I hope to see you out, either on your burg or champ

Onward to rank 13 eh?

Gratz to the best burg I've ever fought.

The scary thing is you're still getting better.

Sauron give me strength to fight you when you have your r12 battlefield promotion :P
    {Bbatburz, Ssuperburz, Ssupermann}
    What audacity does to new players who come to the Moors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA