We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hawk

Hawk

Hey man, I'll 1v1 you, don't have to jump so much, just make sure you don't have those pesky fellow mates trying to steal your kb, cuz that's what's happening all the time right?
    You got mad skillz, much respect.

Yours sincerely, Nifroth.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Hey man, I'll 1v1 you, don't have to jump so much, just make sure you don't have those pesky fellow mates trying to steal your kb, cuz that's what's happening all the time right?
    Hey man you dont have to attack afks so much, just make sure your targets have at least 2 npcs on them or broken legs. any ways you see how stupid this complaing sounds in a diffrent tone? Hell if CJings gonna make you emotional enough to post on the fourms then you might as well just give up now. because there is lots more where that came from.

on a sidenote i had no idea that was your burg tell i saw this dope post. i really had you pegged for some one that would not get upset so easily. Any ways if you wanna 1vs1 just set it up and we can duke it out when ever you like. No worries i wont CJ you eithe.

Feel free to CJ me when you kill me out in the field if you dont like it so much. its alot easier and faster then comeing on here to complain.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000001d4b9/signature.png]Hawkdriver[/charsig]

wait wut?
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|

Lol hemad.

At least reavers don't have stuns Thorfinn. It can't be THAT bad.. ;p
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

I don't know if you're just really emotional or crying making it hard to type but i wasn't stealing any kbs he was stealing mine :/
    i'll give you props though i haven't seen anyone else on this server gear swap in a fight as much as you so grats keep up the good work
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.
    [IMG]http://oi44.tinypic.com/ejvr5f.jpg[/IMG]

<3 Thorfie

Nice fight near lugs btw.
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Quote Originally Posted by 1nTruDeR View Post
    <3 Thorfie

Nice fight near lugs btw.
    When I saw that 2k dev I thought I was effed :O Was real close though, I try to kite less as I told you, but it's hard to not get blown up Q_Q

@Hawk, Shagger - I have every right to do what I want, if i want to be lame and cry about others playstyle I'll do that and then go back to the fact that I can't change it. The fact that people rather zerg (not directly aimed at the situation in question) than you know, learn to fight in even odds produces pvp of lesser quality i.e. freepside right now, with lack of ez-mode.

Also, maybe I just wanted to 1v1 Hawk, but your wrath popping ways also have me curious, Shag

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

I like killing reavers. =)

Just felt like saying it...
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

Quote Originally Posted by Herja View Post
    I like killing reavers. =)

Just felt like saying it...
    Down boy! Down!
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

@Hawk, Shagger - I have every right to do what I want, if i want to be lame and cry about others playstyle I'll do that and then go back to the fact that I can't change it. The fact that people rather zerg (not directly aimed at the situation in question) than you know, learn to fight in even odds produces pvp of lesser quality i.e. freepside right now, with lack of ez-mode.
    No one is disputeing your right to be lame and cry, go ahead have at it.... i just don't see the point of it. As for people zerging you well you would be glad to know i was grp only with shagger for the first half of the day in the moors. later (after you were long gone) our grp size reached its maximum for the day of 5 creeps.

Also, maybe I just wanted to 1v1 Hawk, but your wrath popping ways also have me curious, Shag
    If you wanted to legitimately 1vs1 me all you have to do is come out of stealth and jump while im targeted if i attack you turn your back and jump again 9 times outta 10 i will stop attacking you and allow a 1vs1 to start. Attacking randomly from stealth while i am afk doesn't sound like my idea of a 1vs1. As for my "wrath poping ways" all im gonna say to that is. Knifes out,hips,touch and go,man heal,stuns,ready and able.

Now lets just agree to disagree and go back to being happy rivals. Also if i had know that was your burg i would have been less likely to CJ you for as long as i did.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000001d4b9/signature.png]Hawkdriver[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealVang View Post
    Attacking randomly from stealth while i am afk doesn't sound like my idea of a 1vs1. As for my "wrath poping ways" all im gonna say to that is. Knifes out,hips,touch and go,man heal,stuns,ready and able.
    Never claimed there to have been 1v1s between us recently, just said, if you want to have the right to act like that in my eyes... ^^

Show me a fight where it was just you and me at even odds i popped all of those, if I pop tng it's usually against more than one person or when I am at low morale, same to man heal really. Hips is also rarely used in most lone situations :P
    KO...I doubt you'd want a fight with no stuns and ko vs no ds and some other stuff...

I wouldn't be annoyed by most corpse jumps (CJ=conjunction stun, same as FM in my book) But I just fondly remember the days when I respected you as a honorable soloer and the best reaver on crick. The sorta irked me, but tbh go ahead, I get over it fairly quickly when people are different than how I remember them(I am obviously different than remembered by some as well...)

It makes me laugh when random people with no real context corpsejump me though. I sometimes go afk or alt tab while being jumped and come back 9mins later still being drooled over. I've had a mini I never met before jump me for 10mins till auto retreat in a blue keep on one of my E creeps - I had never seen the mini and he hadn't even hit me in the fight when i died XD

P.S. Rivals it is. hah.

Good luck and good hunting out there.

Well Thor just to clarify I mentioned all of the burg abilitys just to demonstrate how easily wrath can be avoided by a burg if they decide too not as a don't use this ability in a 1vs1 sorta thing. Ipersonallydon't belive in limiting some ones tools in a 1vs1. Man heal used to be my only no no sback when it was more or less a full heal. Tho nowadays its a anything goes so long as your not store buffing or store potting. I wish buffs were dispelable as sometime I have a tome of defence on from b4 the 1vs1 start. I hold back wrath on hunters and trks tho. As for me being solo I have upgraded to being in duos or 3s mostly on account of never finding any one and when I do they alway out# me. That and its less boring

This is pvp. Somebody, if not everybody, is going to rage at some point. Like back in the RoI days as an inexperienced freever, going WHAT THE %@#$ ?! after getting 1-shotted or ROFL stomped in quest areas while trying to get maps and rank.

Nowadays it's more like... WHY? when getting randomly insulted in group by a Freep playing on their Creep. All it does is gets them on the ignore list, and one can say bye on good raid-wide communation when that BS starts up. Perhaps that was the core grand breakdown of Freep organization somewhere along the way? A few bad apples that happened to be the most vocal, it seems. You don't really get that from Creep-dedicated players for some reason.

Anyway, I suggest doing organized 1v1s where old Plains OP was, if people are into that sort of thing. Landscape 1v1s just don't work, because you're in a land where anything goes. Minstrels flopping and calling for help, or Wardens doing an epic turtle walk through every crevase of an NPC-filled keep. More than likely, more numbers are close enough to intervene anyway.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000b9311/signature.png]Mavirthael[/charsig]

6 Chestnut Street, Branway, Breeland, Crickhollow

why would you not use all of your skills in PVP?
    Meagh of Dale . Crickhollow | Meacair of Rohan . Landroval
    [url="http://goo.gl/SA4Yi"]My LOTRO Blog[/url]

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Meagh View Post
    why would you not use all of your skills in PVP?
    Speaking about set up 1v1s or random encounters for some people in some places they realise that lotro classes aren't mirrored and to have a more fun fight they don't make the fight unwinnable for the opponent.
    There's no point for a shadow warg to fight a competent, well geared, mouse-turning champ who pops all cds(any cds in most cases tbh).

Speaking about set up 1v1s or random encounters for some people in some places they realise that lotro classes aren't mirrored and to have a more fun fight they don't make the fight unwinnable for the opponent.
    There's no point for a shadow warg to fight a competent, well geared, mouse-turning champ who pops all cds(any cds in most cases tbh).
    ^ this, even with nearly no CDs with good crits such a champ can give a warg a very hard fight. any CDs at all and it's just well.. yeah. that being said I believe people have the right to use or not use any skills they want in a fight 1v1 or otherwise without being raged at for it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

When I saw that 2k dev I thought I was effed :O Was real close though, I try to kite less as I told you, but it's hard to not get blown up Q_Q

Just like you have every right to do what you want hawk can do whatever he wants which includes corpse jumping someone

But I just fondly remember the days when I respected you as a honorable soloer and the best reaver on crick
    Only reason you're soloing right now is cause bloin hasn't been on otherwise you would be duoing too so not sure why you are calling hawk out for grouping with someone
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.
    [IMG]http://oi44.tinypic.com/ejvr5f.jpg[/IMG]

Good thing we don't have that kind of stuff on Crickhollow right now.
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by Spider29 View Post
    Just like you have every right to do what you want hawk can do whatever he wants which includes corpse jumping someone
    Wow, thanks for telling me what I wrote!
    you can read, congratulations;P

Quote Originally Posted by Spider29 View Post
    Only reason you're soloing right now is cause bloin hasn't been on otherwise you would be duoing too so not sure why you are calling hawk out for grouping with someone
    True, I would probably duo with Bloin if he felt like playing here, but in all honestly I wasn't crying about your duo but the general tendencies of the game after RoR which are against what I prefer QQ.
    Guess the fact that high rank=random grps of greenies and non greenies will most likely follow you, I should see that coming.

See you out there

Wow, thanks for telling me what I wrote!
    you can read, congratulations;P
    pretty sure he was agreeing with you :/

True, I would probably duo with Bloin if he felt like playing here, but in all honestly I wasn't crying about your duo but the general tendencies of the game after RoR which are against what I prefer QQ.
    believe me man
    i would vastly prefer to walk over to EC or ta lawn alone and find ppl the way it was before they changed the map around nowadays i am lucky to find people that either are not already in my npc (grothum) or elbow deep in theirs (TR)

As for you remembering me being honorable (as much as i hate using that word in a game) I have let ppl walk away when i have found them in grothum assuming they understand what me turning my back means (fariall never gets it) You can ask kaha he is the most recent person to my knowledge I have let get away because the odds were so crazy out of his favor. I have also stopped fights in my npcs to allow freeps to 1vs1 me instead. Believe me man i haven't changed much ( i used to corpse jump like crazy in the good ol days cause no one cared and the added slight insult made people want to get better and provide a better challenge. i mean hell look at what me CJ you managed to do. you got mad or at least aggravated found me when i made a noobish mistake and exploited me for it and got your revenge good times all around man. you cant tell me you didnt enjoy that.

DSing you soon love hawk (also wrathing like a mad man)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealVang View Post

you cant tell me you didnt enjoy that.

DSing you soon love hawk (also wrathing like a mad man)
    Maybe
    I just hope more people return with u10 on both sides hopefully for more diverse action, sigh...

lmao!

/10chars
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000076398/signature.png]Arachnophobia[/charsig]
    "CHEAP EXPLOITING GOATRIDING FREEP ZERGLINGS" -Purebloodnakh™

You're Both Right

Just please for the love of Valar stop typing.
    Everybody has stories. They bore me.