We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a role player partner on withywindle :D

Hello! I love to role play. Unfortunently, on the world withywindle there arent many role players. However, id be happy to find a player that role plays many times on this world. Here´s some info about my main role play character:
    Name: Glathlirel.
    Race: Elf/high elf.
    Class: Champion.
    Favourite activities: battle in Angmar, Evendim and north downs. I also love to explore new places, such as hidden ruins.
    Main zones I role play: Angmar/Ered luin.
    Kin: none.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: At this moment im lvl 49, but I wont get past lvl 51.
    I accept any class/race to role play with me. I always use the say chat when im role playing with somebody else.
    So if you would like to team with me, contact my character! It will be very fun
    Last edited by hobbit_m; Feb 23 2013 at 10:19 AM.

Hello

Hello,

I would love to roleplay with you, I used to roleplay on social network sites. I am on the same server and was actualy thinking of going for a transfer because of the lack of roleplaying on this server. However the price for the transfer is a little bit absurd in my opinion so that kept me here.
    I am unfortunatly only lvl 39 almost 40, if this is a problem for you I totaly understand and I'll just look for someone else. I tried contacting you in game but you are offline.

Name: Aragthir
    Class: Hunter
    Origin: Mirkwood
    I also have written a biography for my character you can read it in game if you like, ofcourse I can edit it to put your character in his story.

Hope to hear from you.

Thats great! I will love to role play with you! ill mail you/contact you soon! see you in the game

Regards,
    Glathlirel

I'd be glad to join up with you as well. I started on Withywindle but moved to Laurelin and Imladris pretty quick. I still have my first ever character on Withywindle though. Languishing away...

Send me a message if you like.