We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Build/Trait suggestions

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions for a build knowing that I'll be playing duo with a RK. I don't see the point to run full DPS since the RK would do it. Should I mix CC and DPS? Any suggestions would be appreciate.

Thanks in advance.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000d8bce/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If you don't want only dps and you want to prove a little bit support role, these traits could be a good choice:

Fast loader: your mez will be without induction
    Healer: +10% (or +15%? I am not sure) heal on healing skills (also share the power), -50% induction time, some cost reduction
    Light of the hope: Beacon of the hope has only 20s cd, less moral costs and -0.5s induction time. Until lvl 77 (when you get water-lore) is this one a little bit better than Healer.
    Improved Flanking: target of air-lore will be healed everytime, when you heal yourself with flank heal.

As pet maybe bear, he has decent dps and can take aggro on himself when needed. Eagle could be later also a good one: interrupts, fear, self rezz, many flanks.

With rk as dd I think he will have almost allways aggro, so some heal traits could be good. But don't forget about your cc skills and debuff skills. They prevent you from dmg.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Estelrandir View Post
    Healer: +10% (or +15%? I am not sure) heal on healing skills (also share the power), -50% induction time, some cost reduction

As pet maybe bear, he has decent dps and can take aggro on himself when needed. Eagle could be later also a good one: interrupts, fear, self rezz, many flanks.
    Healer also increases flankheals. Regarding the bear... depends on your level. I wouldn't use him til lvl 65. In lower levels his damage isn't that good. He becomes better- cause he's the only pet which does somehow scale properly dpswise. The raven is a better choice I guess. You and the RK will deal firedamage and the raven's higher flankrate might help with healing. Between lvl 30 and 45 the lynx is pretty good.

So if I understand right. My best bet will be a hybrid lm mixing dps, cc and healing. Using the raven than change at 30 for the lynx and bear at 65.

Thanks for your help guys
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000d8bce/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

5. Past mid to late thirties, I personally don't find the lynx dps all that useful... One big hit per combat means it is mostly useful for the odd landscape mob. Past level 38 or so, fire debuff and additional flanks of raven will get you more dps, I suspect.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000033326e/01008/signature.png]doronor[/charsig]