We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Fun Fights!

Fun Fights!

Thanks for the fun fights love playing with a challenge. Coming out and winning gets fun and then when it starts they just disappear because as everybody knows you follow your raid leader! Thanks for providing that challenge at least to the start maybe next time you can try and provide a consistent challenge and make it interesting to play out there.

To another fight!

Fights were good!

Props for the creeps, that even tho outnumbered and with lots of greenies, still fought hard till they finally changed the outcome. Very nice flanks both sides! Fun times!

The freep raid disbanded little by little. We got some ppl heading out due RL issues, then some due time zone (I was one of them). Freep disbanded cause we lost too many ppl and got few others afk. But before I logged, I saw some ppl "x"ing up again to remake the raid. At least they tried to keep the fights going... probably didn't had enough to fight the creep raid, at that point very strong.

No need to trash-talk anyone about yday.

Quote Originally Posted by Herja View Post
    Fights were good!

Props for the creeps, that even tho outnumbered and with lots of greenies, still fought hard till they finally changed the outcome. Very nice flanks both sides! Fun times!

The freep raid disbanded little by little. We got some ppl heading out due RL issues, then some due time zone (I was one of them). Freep disbanded cause we lost too many ppl and got few others afk. But before I logged, I saw some ppl "x"ing up again to remake the raid. At least they tried to keep the fights going... probably didn't had enough to fight the creep raid, at that point very strong.

No need to trash-talk anyone about yday.
    with that explanation no, but how it looked to creeps at the time, is you roll us 5 or so times, then you guys wipe, and all of a sudden poof your raid is disbanded

Definitely did looked like we rage quited. =/

But I know no one person complained that we wiped.
    And if I didn't had to wake up within 5 hours from that moment, I'd have stayed and tried to get a raid back on. As I did provoke creeps to come out with a little comment on freep domination over GLFF... (worked! =P)