We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Seeking a RP partner :) [Laurelin [EN-RP]

Hello! I'm newish to LOTRO but I recently got back into the game and ... Wow, is it refreshing! After RPing on the latest and 'greatest' mmos, it's so great to see great people trying to roleplay believable characters in the LOTR world. People playing songs, actively participating in open roleplay by inviting people in with song and dance, merchants... I've seen more interesting roleplay here in my brief stay (of about one and a half weeks) than I've seen in my current career of GW2, TERA and even RIFT... I feel very relaxed here, unlike GW2 and *shudder* ... TERA - who has the worst RP community I've seen (But, I love the game!)

But, anyway, to the topic on hand. I am a level 32 Elf-maiden Warden named Liralarien on the Laurelin [EN-RP] server looking for a RP partner or more people to roleplay with. I'm usually online at all times of the day and I don't really mind what you want to roleplay as. You could bring your main, make an alt, play an alt; be friend or foe; be a dwarf, be an elf as well, or ... be a man! I don't mind, it's your character. I don't care whats behind the keyboard as well, I just want the people participating to have fun.

So, if you have any ideas or wish to roleplay - please don't hesitate to add me as a friend in-game or even send an in character mail.

Also, if you're around my level range I -love- doing instances and difficult skirmishes. I have a blast playing as a Warden and I'd love to tank any instance I can.

Oh, should also add that I'm a free to play player. I -think- I'm VIP? I know I paid for a month so I can play Warden. Figured it was a better deal than just buying the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayygo View Post
    Oh, should also add that I'm a free to play player. I -think- I'm VIP? I know I paid for a month so I can play Warden. Figured it was a better deal than just buying the class.
    Off-topic, but if you want to make other characters, get them made and out of the into area (I think the last part is necessary) before your VIP expires so you unlock swift travel on all of them