We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Level 30 Guardian, No Bow Proficiency.

Well as the title suggests, I'm a level 30 Guardian (Race: Man) but I've still not got bow/ranged proficiency.
    I have purchased a ranged skill (Let It Fly?) from a Guardian Trainer, but when I go to equip my bow it comes up with

"You are not proficient with that item".

If anybody has any ideas, or knows how I can solve this issue, you will have my utmost thanks.

Regards, Nathan.

Did you check your trainer and see if he had any Passive skills for you to purchase?

EDIT: I see that you bought the Active skill Let It Fly, but you need the Passive proficiency to be able to use the bow in the first place. (Also, if you haven't checked before, you'll be able to pick up more weapon skills, including two-handers...)
    Last edited by Mister_Underhill; Feb 21 2013 at 03:35 PM.
    [center][color=cyan]I used to have a signature but it went away with the forum revamp.[/color]
    [color=gold]ARKENSTONE:[/color][color=tan] Mithraudecthel 85 Elf WDN; Ulroduil 85 Elf GRD;
    Dagorlaer 68 Elf MIN; Fortinagard 55 Hobbit WDN; Galagath 50 Elf HNT;
    Tedimore 45 Man BRG; Faenvenel 37 Elf RK; Fingaladan 31 Elf LM[/color][/center]

Oh wow I am so stupid! I hadn't even thought to check.

Thank you ever so much!