We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Keybord issue

Question Keybord issue

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I was doing some quest when I wanted to talk to my guild.
    But the thing is,when I tried to,no letters or numbers was writed! I just can't use my keybord since that,and I really don't know what happend.All the chat discussion and the auction house is unusable!
    Does someone know what happend?

I play on Imac 10.8 with the apple keybord (and you can see I can write right now,so the problem is clearly in lotro) and my mouse is a razer naga.I already tried plenty of times to reset all the keybord shortcuts,nothig happend.

did you try a total reboot of the system?

It was working, and then it just stopped, right? Did you install anything new, or plug in any hardware?

Quote Originally Posted by forusrname View Post
    did you try a total reboot of the system?

It was working, and then it just stopped, right? Did you install anything new, or plug in any hardware?
    Well I think it started after I checked some options (I always check my best graphics settings everytime I log in beaucause the game don't do it itself,you know the optimum graphics stuff) but I don't see any option like "lock keybord" my keybord itself isn't locked at all so...and I don't play with plugins.
    When I click on the chat for exemple,the chat is blinking but when I try to type,nothing happend.
    This is quiete frustrating I got to say.

There is a known (or often reported) bug in the Mac client that rears its ugly head sometimes when the client loses focus, e.g. if you were to minimize the client and type in a browser. I have this happen from time to time and the fix is to quit and restart the LOTRO client.