We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning Minstrel Looking for a Kinship.

Hello all, my name is Mhodi and I am looking for some kin to enjoy Middle earth. I have been an off and on player for a while however I have been on a LOTRO kick for the last few weeks and I have been enjoying myself. I am, as of this missive, a level 30 Minstrel that would like to learn and have fun with other folks.

as a Player, I am a 42 year old software development consultant that is looking for a group of players that want to play and have fun. I am pretty easy going but I don't have time or patience for drama. I want to play and have fun. I like to join fellowships when they are in my area and I haven't done very much instances or skirmishes but I am willing to get involved.

I am a US player, I play in the evening in the Mountain Time Zone. typically from around 6 to 10 pm on weeknights and throughout the day on the weekends. I believe my lack of dedication to this game is because I haven't found a good group to play with, even if it just sharing a group channel or by joining others in fellowships.

Let me know in game if you might have a place for a Dwarf with a bagpipe. Thanks.

Mhodi

Hail and welcome back Mohdi!

Swords of Light is a casual and mature kinship always looking for new members. We are laid back and enjoy all aspects of the game. Whether you are into crafting, leveling, or just socializing, we have members that share the same interests. Please take a look at our recruitment thread and talk to any one of our members in game.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...r-Team-players

Hail and see you in game!

Kights who say Ni are always open to new members... we have 1200 members, with other 108 level 85s and over 300 lvl 75+. We have fun and are casual, but also do endgame raiding too. We have members in all timezones and members at all levels, so help is easily found.

Ask in GLFF for us.