We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking to join a kinship.

Before we get started, I feel the need to explain that I am not an extremely advanced player. Although I know my way around the game quite well, I have only been playing for the past 2 months and I'm sure there is lots I do not yet know about. I'm very interested and excited to be starting my search for a kinship. I'm looking for a friendly kin that is not too strict about members having to attend every group get together. I'm a very active player, so your kin must be active for most of the day. I like to do few things solely, but I would love to have a group of other players to play with as well. On the game, I am a level 43 Lore-master and my level is steadily growing almost daily - So if you have a level restriction for your kin, I will gladly work up to that requirement. I am 20 years old, so I would also prefer that, at least, the majority of others in the kin are 18+, but chronological age is not of much importance.

I'm not sure what else you would like to know, so please message me in game on the character "Souls" and we can chat some more. If I am not online, just send me a mail and I will get back to you when I'm back on.

Kights who say Ni are always open to new members... we have 1200 members, with other 108 level 85s and over 300 lvl 75+. We have fun and are casual, but also do endgame raiding too. We have members in all timezones and members at all levels, so help is easily found.

We have no silly rules about how often you must login, which raids you must do etc. Above all we like to have good friendly fun and a bit of banter too.

Ask in GLFF for us.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000003cfeb/signature.png]Dishcloth[/charsig]