We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
  1. Special Cosmicon Fashion show

I'm planning a special Cosmicon for March 10th with a fashion show, prizes, music fireworks and probably some other stuff.
    The event will start a bit later than the usual Cosmicon events starting at 1pm /servertime on the 10th, and you can find it at the Vault in Celondim.

For the fashion show I'm looking to organise it into categories.
    Seasonal:A category for the best seasonal/festival outfits.
    Warrior:A category for the best warrior themed armour.
    Casual:A category for the best casual wear.
    Scholar:A category for Robes and the like.
    Misc:A category for everything else, random costumes.
    Cosplay:A category for the best cosplay costumes based on characters.

I'm looking for some people to help run this event.
    3 judges for the Fashion show can't be entered, impartial and have a good eye for cosmetics.
    A band to perform for the event.
    Pyrotechnicians essentially a few people to organise a fireworks show.
    Fireworks and prize donations I'll providing some cosmetics as prizes and some of the fireworks but could always use some more.

I'll update this topic as more details are known
    Last edited by Celestrata; Mar 11 2013 at 09:41 AM.

2. The event has been moved to the 11th of March everything else stays the same.

Is the kick of time still set at 1PM?

Signing up for the show.

I was just wondering if there is anyway I could join the cosmetic show, I have some cosmetic that I wear a lot and I would love to show them off.

5. Just come along, the fashion show is about to start just bring your best outfits and enter the right category for it and you could win.

I dont have a character

Is there I way I could take one of my characters from another server and bring him into Arkenstone? Because if I just made a new character I wouldn't have any of the cosmetics that I wanted to show off.

Quote Originally Posted by SpearsWolfjock View Post
    Is there I way I could take one of my characters from another server and bring him into Arkenstone? Because if I just made a new character I wouldn't have any of the cosmetics that I wanted to show off.
    I have the same situation, I am on Firefoot - as you can see below.

8. Unfortunately there isn't a way unless you transfer.

A big thank you to everyone who came out for the fashion show and to those who entered.
    Congrats to the winners and I'll see you guys next Cosmicon.

9. Just wanted to check with the winners to see if they got their prizes from Celestrata before she left?