We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: screenshot

screenshot

How can I take a screenshot of my toon and upload it?

The 'Print Screen' button (may read as Prt Sc) will take a picture and send it to your LotRO folder. (C:\Users\username\Documents\T he Lord of the Rings Online if you're on Windows 8)

From there, just find a site you want to use to upload (I like tinypic or Photobucket, depending on if I want to post the screenshot in the future as well) and you should be good to go.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

There is a key mapped to the screenshot command in game. I think by default it is F11 (or maybe F12).

Once you have the image, upload it to a photo sharing site. I use Picasa and/or Google+... but then again I'm old.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Quote Originally Posted by Shukar View Post
    There is a key mapped to the screenshot command in game. I think by default it is F11 (or maybe F12).
    F11 to take screenshot.
    F12 toggles the HUD on/off.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."