We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Update 10 virtues

Given that most of us will be able to cap tac mit from Will in Update 10, what virtues do we think we should keep and swap out? I'm thinking about this currently and reckon that Zeal and Innocence remain good. Suddenly Phys Mit, Vit, Fate and Resistance become more important so Charity, Idealism, Confidence, Wisdom and Loyalty become attractive - don't they?

For the record, my current build without tales up has about 2350 will, 1000 vit and 350 fate. I'll be putting more fate in come U10. Playing around with jewellery gives possibilities of 2300/950/500 or thereabouts.

100s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Hrolfdan (MN), Aldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rumbold (BG): The little ones - Rumbelina (MN), Brai (RK)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), Snowbourn
    A Noob for All Seasons

is suddenly NOT looking forward to grinding virtues and is pointedly ignoring the OP

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    is suddenly NOT looking forward to grinding virtues and is pointedly ignoring the OP
    Lol agreed.

However in response to the OP, I'm thinking: Innocence, Zeal, Wisdom, Valour, and perhaps Justice. That won't be too different than my current set up, only having to switch out Fidelity for Justice for more morale and less tactical mitigation since Will shall soon be contributing to that.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/dc62au.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=#FF00FF]Creeps: Highly Unimpressed, Babyasparagus, Schleichend | Blood Hand[/color]
    [color=#FF00FF]Freeps: Euphonious-1, Enthralling/-1/-2/-3, Mellifluous-1, Tantalizing-1, Xiexieni | Revolution[/color]
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Aedfrith View Post
    Given that most of us will be able to cap tac mit from Will in Update 10, what virtues do we think we should keep and swap out?
    We already capped on both phys and tact mits on Live when factoring in Anthems. Since those are not changing, neither will my Virtues.

Current : Confidence,Fidelity,Honour,Wis dom,Loyalty

U10: Zeal,Idealism,Empathy,Wisdom and the last depends on my shape after the update.
    Propably charity for physical mitigation since i am gonna be nerfing my vitality.

Obviously , it all depends on your build/likes : D ( as always )

PS: With current beta build , 700-800 fate is more than enough power-wise.
    Power never goes down.

Now that update 10 is released how are the virtues ending up. Recently hit 85 and waited to start griding, but still got no idea what i should go for. Does it wary much depending on traits and build?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001e9685/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]