We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Level 85 Instruments

Maybe I'm missing something but there doesn't seem to be any difference in stats between the various types of instruments. I don't have all of the recipes; so, I'm wondering if clarenet and cowbells are superior for healing and dps as they were in the previous level instruments.

Bottom line! Is there a "best" instrument for solo/dps and a "best" instrument for healing?

They have the same stats on each level. Just depends on wat instrument u prefer to use or heal with. The sutcroft lvl85 instruments recipes are thru aquaintance with sotcroft...but they still have the same stats as the dropped recipes.

All the instruments recipes have the same stats on the output, so you can pick your favourite sound and not be compromising your effectiveness. Also if you didn't notice, note the recipies are multi-output.
    “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Good to Know

Quote Originally Posted by 00CloughRN View Post
    All the instruments recipes have the same stats on the output, so you can pick your favourite sound and not be compromising your effectiveness. Also if you didn't notice, note the recipies are multi-output.
    I did realize that the recipes have selectable output, but just trying to cover my bases since the choice of instrument did make a difference at lower levels.

Anyway, I am getting tired of the cowbell and it sticks on whenever I go after Bugud or Kramp. Have to log to shut it off

Quote Originally Posted by Slvrfox View Post
    I did realize that the recipes have selectable output, but just trying to cover my bases since the choice of instrument did make a difference at lower levels.

Anyway, I am getting tired of the cowbell and it sticks on whenever I go after Bugud or Kramp. Have to log to shut it off
    I thought that particular bug got squashed a while ago? I haven't used a cowbell in ages though.

Cowbell

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
    I thought that particular bug got squashed a while ago? I haven't used a cowbell in ages though.
    No, unfortunately for my sanity, that bug is still very much with us.