We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Used to be a member, proof that I became a F2P.

I used to be a member on LOTRO, and haven't played in a while. I would think this is the reason why, but my brother hasn't played in a while and he has all of the perks. My proof is that my orc, made when only members could be monster-players, has five bags, while my others only have three. I would really like to see some help, because the short inventory isn't really fun when I'm with other people who can carry whatever the heck they want (nearly). Thanks for any help submitted.

Have you logged on any of your Freeps?
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

I thought that you only got the perks on characters that you logged on with during the period that you were VIP. If you created them after you reverted to Premium then you wouldn't get those perks. Am I mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by kmcferrin View Post
    I thought that you only got the perks on characters that you logged on with during the period that you were VIP. If you created them after you reverted to Premium then you wouldn't get those perks. Am I mistaken?
    This is true, although Turbine has recently changed one little detail: people who were VIP in the past now get a free 4th and 5th bag on new toons they make. All other benefits of past-subscriber only apply to characters logged in to while the subscription was active. This was changed because people were having problem with buying the 6th bag through a certain pack I think (not sure), which is account-bound. Since the 4th and 5th bag aren't, there were accounts with 4th and 5th bag on certain toons but not on other characters. That caused some trouble with buying the 6th bag, so Turbine decided to make 4th and 5th bag free to all past-subscribers, which increases the value of a limited subscription.

Not sure what might be the problem here, have you tried submitting a ticket?
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips