We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Level requirement for Westfold mastery

Hi all,
    I am wondering if there is a level requirement to unlook the Westfold mastery.

Yesterday night I was poweleveling farming with an alt that is level 42 and when I completed the first tier of Westfold it didn't unlock the Mastery tier (I have yet to test Eastemnet as it was late).

Thanks.

As far as I know there are no level requirements for crafting tiers.
    In order to master Westfold you also have to master Supreme.
    If you havn't mastered supreme you can't master Westfold.

I'm now on my way proficiening (is it even a word?) supreme weaponsmith and prospector. Im lvl 43 now and if i get the same problem it is a bug, because i have mastered everything before supreme.
    It wont be soon that i will be proficient, i needa farm Khazad in eregion (not muc there) or eedwaith (bit too dangerous i think).

So you should first just look if you have mastered everything else before Westfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Elazaer View Post
    In order to master Westfold you also have to master Supreme.
    Yes!!! It was that.

My strategy yesterday evening was indeed to farm the first tiers by planting and collecting the fields and than do the masteries by processing.

Since I started to be sleepy, I didn't noticed that I was missing all the masteries except for Artisan (I had up to Expert completed in the previous weeks) and now that I am processing at the workbench they are gradually unlocking as I complete the previous mastery.

Thanks.