We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: fix hunters

fix hunters

I am primarily a freep, an rk in fact, and given our own sorry state it's a little weird for me to push for improvements to hunters in the moors since they're traditionally our rivals... though i also have a high ranked spider too

however, when my r2 7 audacity reaver with no bought skills/racials/corruptions gets ambushed with heartseeker by a hunter outside gv, shrugs it off and proceeds to then shred to poor hunter in a completely 1 sided fight, It's time to talk about fixing the class.

let me first clarify that I don't play a hunter and never will, and share my only hunter experience... I rolled a hunter some years ago due to a liking for ranged classes. the very FIRST looting goblin in the tutorial killed me 7 times and i rolled an rk after that. So I have established I SUCK at hunter... I'm sure there are some good representatives for hunters here with a better idea of how to fix hunters than I. I just ask that the devs listen to them.

Thanx for this...Now maybe the devs will listen to you...they've pretty much ignored us for quite some time now.

+rep

Do we have a dev any more? It seems like Z_C left (not dissing him, just seems to me like he has moved on to other things in turbine) and i haven't heard a whole lot about our class from turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by drexele View Post
    Do we have a dev any more?
    Having to ask this question speaks volumes as to how Turbine takes care of hunters now doesn't it? Shame on them...

Quote Originally Posted by Noridan View Post
    Having to ask this question speaks volumes as to how Turbine takes care of hunters now doesn't it? Shame on them...
    lol it speaks more about how i only occasionally visit the forums to see how things are going since i cant play anymore (my pc sucks). After reading more stuff it would appear i just missed a dev diary on the hunter, meaning we do have one, who is it?

Do we have a dev any more? It seems like Z_C left (not dissing him, just seems to me like he has moved on to other things in turbine) and i haven't heard a whole lot about our class from turbine.
    omg... you guys got stuck with ZC too!!! NO WONDER both hunters and rk's feel nerfed...
    and tbh... that's actually something that's been asked on the rk forums too. over there we're starting to think that our xpac consisted of whatever free time the other devs had after doing their own classes... seems that way over here too, I wish turbine would fire ZC and get someone who actually does the work they're paying them to do...

Do we have a dev any more?

You must be new here

we've been without a dev for whats going on 2 years now without any dev communication for exactly as long. Not a single dev post.

if anyone needs more details, see the "RIP PvMP Hunter" thread.