We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 355

Thread: Creep Behaviour

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dutchland
    Posts
    259

    Creep Behaviour

    Not a QQ about how OP frep or creps are, just a QQ of plain disgraceful behaviour from creeps.
    Due to lag I started leading a 6man freep grp, we ended up in HH and creeps bring a raid, a freaking raid to kill us? we were 6, I counted at least 16 creeps that came to get us in HH, way to go fair play. GG guys... GG

    Here's a screenshot of the lamers included in this lame behaviour.



    There probably came some leechers in from both sides eventually, but I never OOC'd for help in HH.

    Having a bigger grp than us and not to mention stacking defilers, spiders and warleaders... I can't wait for U10 when hopefully you guys will be farmed, rightfully so.

    And on a side note, stop making raids, it's a disgrace and only making this zone lag more.

    QQ over and out, GG to creeps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000007e45b/signature.png]Ongbyrz[/charsig]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post

    Having a bigger grp than us and not to mention stacking defilers, spiders and warleaders... I can't wait for U10 when hopefully you guys will be farmed, rightfully so.
    I'd doubt we will get the chance since most of them will switch side after U10.
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    99% of them are the zergers from Gilrain who has started a bromance with Marvels. Tbh tho, freeps had no problem zergin 1on1 area earlier this evening.

    Community is going down the pooper on both sides.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    12
    I dont see the point of this thread tbh, i was in a grp of those 16 creeps, going for river Op, and we saw freeps on mounts and we chased, nothing wrong with that ...

    Fight was quite awesome and i think every1 in the grp enjoyed the fight we lost probl 4 and they ran back from GY. I think your group did awesome job and i said it to others in the group. Other freeps came in HH and it was probl at least 12 at the end , but it unfortunatly went sour for you guys when 2nd creep raid came in, No one shouted in OOC for help to my knowledge , we just enjoyed this fight and you guys showed good skills, no reason to cry about this this is a game after all.

    Less respect though after a thread like this , If everyone would post thread and pictures and complain about ettens the forum would be full of it, both from creeps and freeps,

    Huggz
    Ratinghugger
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000019e090/signature.png]Gloey[/charsig]Gloey R9 burglar EZO
    Creeps:
    Forthugger R7 weaver + Ratinghugger R8. + tribe :Marvels

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    71
    Why does a group of six freeps go to HH in the first place?

    To gank noobs.

    Then you cry when the creeps show up to dislodge the gankers.

    Oh, did you include all your NPCs in your 16 to 6 ratio of combatants?

    Go back to Bree and cry quietly in a corner. Pfffft.

  6. #6
    2 cpts, 2 rk's, lm and minstrel... yeah, expect to be zerged.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppermyntPatty View Post
    Why does a group of six freeps go to HH in the first place?

    To gank noobs.

    Then you cry when the creeps show up to dislodge the gankers.

    Oh, did you include all your NPCs in your 16 to 6 ratio of combatants?

    Go back to Bree and cry quietly in a corner. Pfffft.
    Dear Sir, You confirmed my prejudice about Americans. Congrats




    We saw that creep raid when we had taken River OP, thus we went to HH... Even so little hobbits NPCs rather feeds reavers/spiders defeat responses than do actual damage. Even more so since induction setbacks aren't a problem anymore.

    American stupidity, I just love it.
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

  8. #8
    QQ less and learn to play please Ong.

    On a side note:

    The majority of creeps are massive mindless zergers... which is quite hilarious if you somehow managed to find one of those raidbabies solo roaming (or more like solo walking back to their zerg?). It's not a matter of will I win or lose against him/her but it all comes down to "will I be able to kill that raidbaby before the call out zerg arrives". The average skill level and amount of FOTM players/ezmoders are laughable on creepside. Random r9, r10, r11's defilers and spiders popping up after RoR from nowhere. Sup.

    Then the majority of freeps are just huge cowards who are afraid to die and therefore making GV their permanent residence in ettens. Seems like those freeps are being delusional all the time and tend to think solo creeps/small creep groups are always surrounded by 84 wargs lurking in stealth and 283 spiders waiting in burrow. But I guess they could be forgiven a bit in this current state of action.

    Then on the other side we've got the minority creep/freep players who actually play fair and who are always up for a challenge or at least a fair fight. It's quite funny to see the difference in skill level between those 2 groups. Put players like for example Bagdruk, Ichor, Olog, Rageout, Nokor, Joeman, Muzz, Equanor and many more next to the raid babies & GV residents and you'll see what I mean. Hats off to you guys, those players know who they are.

    And if you don't agree with all of those points I've stated above, well... then at least we all could agree without hesitation that Crowarg is pr0, \o/

    It's a harsh post but don't be butthurt guys, sometimes truth just hurts and you will have to learn to cope with it.
    Last edited by Weewooweewoo; Feb 13 2013 at 06:21 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dutchland
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewooweewoo View Post
    QQ less and learn to play please Ong.
    The sole purpose of this thread was a QQ, so zSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000007e45b/signature.png]Ongbyrz[/charsig]

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    The sole purpose of this thread was a QQ, so zSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    QQmoar then zSSSS

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    48

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Weewooweewoo View Post
    The average skill level and amount of FOTM players/ezmoders are laughable on creepside. Random r9, r10, r11's defilers and spiders popping up after RoR from nowhere. Sup.
    If spiders and defilers are ezmode, what is hardmode then? The average skill level and amount of FOTM players is laughable also on freepside. Can you prove me wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    99% of them are the zergers from Gilrain who has started a bromance with Marvels.
    Awwww to bad that leaderboards are down. I guess some people have problems with amount infamy we are making.
    Last edited by Glarviel; Feb 13 2013 at 11:28 PM.

  12. #12
    History repeating... You'd have to be born and bred on Snowbourn to know that.
    The slight difference thought, is that the zerglings are led by a former zerged forum QQer... Go figure.


    Quote Originally Posted by Glarviel View Post
    I guess some people have problems with amount infamy we are making.
    Spending hours doing dailies to bloat the earnings is not something to have problems about... Cause no one had ever problems with PvE raids... Ever...
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Glarviel View Post
    If spiders and defilers are ezmode, what is hardmode then? The average skill level and amount of FOTM players is laughable also on freepside. Can you prove me wrong?



    Awwww to bad that leaderboards are down. I guess some people have problems with amount infamy we are making.
    Yea, the infamy is what bothers me
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turin, Italy
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppermyntPatty View Post
    Why does a group of six freeps go to HH in the first place? To gank noobs. Then you cry when the creeps show up to dislodge the gankers. Oh, did you include all your NPCs in your 16 to 6 ratio of combatants? Go back to Bree and cry quietly in a corner. Pfffft.
    Number one You know what's funny.... freeps are doing exactly the same as creeps but creeps are not QQin all the time in forums or in OOC annnnnnd that's the best reason why creep side has a far higher population and why many ex freeps changed side in the battle: People.

    P.S. Arachno/hobs whatever seems you always find a way to name Marvels in your posts. You're correct when you say Marvels are having a good friendship with Brutals. There's a lot of nice guys in there and we like much to share the fun or even just some laughs in voice chat. I don't see what's wrong with that. Do you have friends?
    Last edited by Navhar; Feb 15 2013 at 06:28 AM.
    [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"][IMG]http://www.kicore.com/navharfirma.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Third Marshal [B]Navhar Battlehammer Reborn[/B], r12 chm, [URL="http://mmw.guildlaunch.com"]MMW[/URL]
    Commander [B]Navharuglycousin[/B], r11 reaver, [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"]MARVELS[/URL]
    [I][B][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Balo71hRTlI"]my youtube video[/URL][/B][/I]

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    Number one

    You know what's funny.... freeps are doing exactly the same as creeps but creeps are not QQin all the time in forums or in OOC annnnnnd that's the best reason why creep side has a far higher population and why many ex freeps changed side in the battle: People.
    Indeed...
    Typically, they QQ when freeping... Then change side and do to other freeps (the baaaaad ones) what they've undergone... Because they are worth it...

    Honest people, so much better than that!
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    Number one

    You know what's funny.... freeps are doing exactly the same as creeps but creeps are not QQin all the time in forums or in OOC annnnnnd that's the best reason why creep side has a far higher population and why many ex freeps changed side in the battle: People.
    You sure it has nothing to do with OP Creeps? Iam sure its not :/ Well see with U10. Pretty sure well see plenty freeps than. But i guess thats due to the fact Creeps are QQing than cause freeps are OP

  17. #17

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Knowledge is scarce in this situation. But I'm just gonna go and do whatever and if I offend people then sod it

    These "C**ts", who have no respect for the transfers often have every right to have no respect. I used to be on Gilrain but I transferred here a year ago now, and wanna know why I transferred? Because of the community. The creeps on Gilrain were arrogant and unfriendly, and I was as good as kicked from my tribe in which I was officer in and had many friends, then when this all happened, because of the influential worship of my old tribe leader who suddenly hated me, many other people hated me for the same pathetic reason. And this was just for being friends with freeps who many creeps didn't like for using p2w, trashing some stupid peace event, and having 2 clubbers in their kin? is that such a crime? I wasn't actually IN their kin, I was just friends with a few people in there, and yet I was treated like utter filth because of this. I give the people coming in from Gilrain no respect because they show none, every time I log on there seems to be a group up to farm the few freeps we have, on the first 2 weeks or so you swarmed the server I got various hate messages for the same reason I transferred from Gilrain, being called a clubber, being getting hate for being friends with a certain captain, then got various insults to friends of mine. You want respect? Then the people who come with you from your server have to GIVE more respect. Respect is earned, not automatically given for having shiny symbols next to your name.



    Only barely understood this but I think I get the gist of it. Our creep raids were absolutely fine before you came along, we farmed freeps on most occasions anyway. And sort out your own community before telling someone else their's is f***ed up
    Nice trolling attempt.
    I give you D-
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Nice trolling attempt.
    I give you D-
    Nice baiting attempt.

    But since I didn't take it, I give you C-

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dutchland
    Posts
    259
    I didn't go to HH to gank, I went there when I took river OP and another creep grp took HH OP. I crossed the river, saw a far bigger grp than ours thus ran to HH to get creeps incombat preventing rvrs from charging and forcing them into a long ''train'' what would have been in our advantage. I'm merely QQ'ing about the MENTALITY not OPness. Yes freeps do bad stuff, yet shaming others and doing wrong yourself is no excuse. I NEVER raid on Ongbyrz as others might think, I make NaF grps only. You shouldn't need raids. Incompetent people might need raids, and to them I say L2P. Theres other threads about how OP creeps are or how OP freeps are, put it to the test, if you see a 6man running around, only engage them with 6 yourself. On my reaver I often stay out of fights because some <insert insults> raidleaders zerg grps with far lesser numbers, GG. Freeps probably do this too. BUT if we all use the ''Omg mummy but he did it too'' mentality, the zerging never stops. So yea I QQ'd about being zerged, step up your game guys and get some fair play going.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000007e45b/signature.png]Ongbyrz[/charsig]

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    259
    Couple of points to raise hear, amongst la QQ.

    Ongbyrz got an R13 Reaver (as well as a stupid amount of other ranks) on Evernight, which to be fair is like getting 3 R15s on Snowbourn. Ultra hardmode. All done through solo and small groups. You wana see his reaver stats srsly, they'll make you drewl/cry. All also done before this magical skill impale arrived, extra hardmode.

    I play both sides ofc (omfg swtich0r) and to be fair most of the time I play is with people like Ong and Weewoo, on either side. Recently (much to the QQ of ma tribe and kin) I have joined marvel zergs. In their defence they are formed when their are enough freeps around to do it and they will disband when required. On the flip side EzO lamers make raids and zergs at 10am in the morning sometimes which will leave a creep raid around for most of the day.

    There are two sides to every argument. You can argue the only reason creeps are zerging atm is because they're "OP". Tbh, weavers take the michael a bit, as do ranked / heavily p2w reavers to an extent, but as freeps can't farm creeps like before they're upset. I will agree this heal for inf is a wind up, so many defis rolled. The other argument is that so many freeps have switched side due to this "OPness" you only have yourselves to blame zS.

    The one thing I do hate more than anything with this constant zerging is the number of r9s/10s/11s popping up who have utterly no skill because they've never left the zerg. And considering making 25k a day isn't that hard if you zerg all day, ranks are become more ezmode.

    Tbh bring on U10, because there will be more freeps, there will be more QQ, they will be more powerful, but at least the zerg fights might be more fair. Reading the updates, cba 1vs1 with any RK already zS

    Edit;

    I forgot to add reading "Transfers haven't improved the skill level of the server" always make me lol. High end freep/creep skill was very very low, except a few before EN transfers arrived. End of argument. The other server transfers...well I've already voiced my opinions
    Last edited by Mitholean; Feb 14 2013 at 12:04 PM.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    if you see a 6man running around, only engage them with 6 yourself.
    If your 6man comes accross, say, 3 creeps, do you:
    - Leave them alone
    - Nuke them

    Don't get me wrong, I'm anything but a fan of the raid mentality that's prevalent creep side and more generally the zerg mentality on both sides, but at the end of the day, you run around in what used to be called 'optimized' groups in other games, the purpose of which has always been to give the opposition as little chance as possible through a combination of such things as game knowledge, 'skills' or communication, but also setup *and* numbers. As a result, soloer's, smaller groups, similarly sized groups with less than perfect setup (provided the sides are even balanced in the first place when it comes to that), or even significantly larger but ungrouped bunches get annihilated regardless of individual skills. In a world where you look to make things as easy as possible on yourself, there are always others who'll make it even easier on themselves.

    Edit: Mind you, I'm not innocent either, done my share of small but well setup groups.
    Last edited by Equendil; Feb 14 2013 at 12:02 PM.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    320
    As far as I know zergs and raids are still legit, they always were, are and will be present in LotRO, hence I do not really see the point of wasting your breath wishing to change the world and putting the screenshot of your group eventually dying to something what is already daily bread of the ettenmoors since ages.
    [center][i][b]Etheldar - r14 Hunter, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27doMqTeXM] [color=#800000]B[/color][color=#8B0000]l[/color][color=#B22222]o[/color][color=#FF0000]o[/color][color=#FF4500]d[/color][color=#FF8C00]t[/color][color=#FFA500]a[/color][color=#FFFF00]i[/color][color=#FFFFE0]l[/color][/url] - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver[/i][/b][/center]

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    Not a QQ about how OP frep or creps are, just a QQ of plain disgraceful behaviour from creeps.
    Due to lag I started leading a 6man freep grp, we ended up in HH and creeps bring a raid, a freaking raid to kill us? we were 6, I counted at least 16 creeps that came to get us in HH, way to go fair play. GG guys... GG

    Here's a screenshot of the lamers included in this lame behaviour.



    There probably came some leechers in from both sides eventually, but I never OOC'd for help in HH.

    Having a bigger grp than us and not to mention stacking defilers, spiders and warleaders... I can't wait for U10 when hopefully you guys will be farmed, rightfully so.

    And on a side note, stop making raids, it's a disgrace and only making this zone lag more.

    QQ over and out, GG to creeps.
    What do you do if your freep group of 2Rks, 2 Cappies a LM and Mincer, meets a smaller creep group or solo creep players? Do you let them pass because the fight is imbalanced? If not, and you nuke them down, then surely you are guilty of the same playstyle as the creeps you now moan about, are you not? What's the difference apart from the QQ? Seriously, explain it, I would like to know.
    Last edited by Nakah; Feb 14 2013 at 08:31 PM.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dutchland
    Posts
    259
    I rarely meet grps that are smaller than my grp, you should know that better than most Nakah. I was mainly duo on evernight. And yea, if I do meet grps which are smaller than mine I often do engange them. I chose to bring the action elsewhere due to the lag. There are often no creeps around at that time when I flip an OP or move somewhere, they come to us, so when I fight smaller grps they attacked us. Not to mention, when I take an OP, and see theres just a few creeps, I wait to attack them to be in even numbers before engaging. I'm merely trying to say, if you know that there is a small grp around on the other side, you could chose to fight them fairly, or zerg them. I don't see why the latter is needed.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000007e45b/signature.png]Ongbyrz[/charsig]

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    I rarely meet grps that are smaller than my grp, you should know that better than most Nakah. I was mainly duo on evernight. And yea, if I do meet grps which are smaller than mine I often do engange them. I chose to bring the action elsewhere due to the lag. There are often no creeps around at that time when I flip an OP or move somewhere, they come to us, so when I fight smaller grps they attacked us. Not to mention, when I take an OP, and see theres just a few creeps, I wait to attack them to be in even numbers before engaging. I'm merely trying to say, if you know that there is a small grp around on the other side, you could chose to fight them fairly, or zerg them. I don't see why the latter is needed.
    Ok, I was just asking. It's just that your freep group stacked as it is, is pretty powerful and hard to take down. If creeps have been nuked down by it, they will take every opportunity to get revenge, will they not?

 

 
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload