We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Questing/Instance Kinship

I've been looking for a while for a kinship that is based more on questing and running instances than on role-playing, and haven't really found one.

Would anyone be interested in starting such a kinship, where roleplaying would be welcome, but adventure would be the focus?

If so please post here and/or send me a letter in game.

My vision would be a kinship where you can quickly access other players to help you through quests and instances, including raids and skirmishes.

Laurelin is a RP server but that doesn't mean there are no allround kinships or kinships based on endgame raids and skirmishes or those based on PvP. There are more then enough kinships like that. Our kinship for example.
    90% of our active kinnies are raiding, pvping, skirmishing and questing together. The rush towards 85 to PvP, endgame raids, RP or crafting. We have a few diehard RPers and we are trying to set up a bit more RP for them to be more allround.
    To be able to quikly start a raid or skirmish or any other group, all you need is a big and active kinship with characters from all levels.
    Last edited by GellthirLaingwador; Feb 13 2013 at 11:29 AM.

Yeah, I'm familiar with the Children of the Illuvatar. It seems like you're right that you need a lot of members and an active population for questing/instancing to work. But, I'd like to see more of it on Laurelin. I understand that it's an RP server, and this kinship would be RP, but just more of a focus on working together and adventuring than I've seen (not a lot of hanging out at the pony, etc.)

You mean instances in RP style?

Well good luck on gathering an active group together!