We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 50 of 50

Thread: Unbelievable

  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferthcott View Post
    It could also be a sign that both Press Induction to Die and Channeled Aggro Reduction are actually going to see some buffs later on and they are implementing nerfs now, while dealing with Power pools in general. You know, it only looks stupid... on the outside


    I am not holding my breath in any case.

    That would assume that they give anything that they're doing more than 3 days forethought.
    Megabob

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,310
    If anything, SOTE power regen is way, way too low. I fill half my bar of blue when traited, with not a lot of power at all - perhaps I have 2k? It's low anyway.

    "What's the hunter doing?"
    "He's standing in melee range for blindside focus generating."
    "Oh no, look! He cast something!"
    "Yeah - fleetness and burn hot. And fleetness again. And strength of the earth."
    "Doesn't that Fleetness thing eat up all his focus and power pool very quickly?"
    "Yes."
    "If the hunter is in melee range to generate focus, doesn't that mean his auto-attacks are all gimp melee attacks?"
    "Yes."
    "Why didn't we get a non-gimp DPS?"
    "Dunno - for next raid, let's ask if he can trait CC or if he has a champ alt."
    "Yeah, let's do that. Do we just boot him right now?"
    "No, let him stay, he's trying so hard."
    Last edited by Macroscian; Feb 15 2013 at 01:32 PM. Reason: typoing

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    387
    This nerf is intended to balance things out after the standardized power pools and stuff, but I think they haven't realized they're getting ahead of themselves. It makes sense IF we had an on-level power restore, but they're still scaled to what, 65? So, basically yo dawg I herd u liekd nerfs, so we nerfed ur power restore that was already nerfed so u can nerf while u nerf. Turbine really dropped the ball on this one. Again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    "What's the hunter doing?"
    "He's standing in melee range for blindside focus generating."
    "Oh no, look! He cast something!"
    "Yeah - fleetness and burn hot. And fleetness again. And strength of the earth."
    "Doesn't that Fleetness thing eat up all his focus and power pool very quickly?"
    "Yes."
    "If the hunter is in melee range to generate focus, doesn't that mean his auto-attacks are all gimp melee attacks?"
    "Yes."
    "Why didn't we get a non-gimp DPS?"
    "Dunno - for next raid, let's ask if he can trait CC or if he has a champ alt."
    "Yeah, let's do that. Do we just boot him right now?"
    "No, let him stay, he's trying so hard."
    Also, not sure if serious, but if you're in melee range to generate focus, doing it wrong.
    [center]RIP Character signature generator, June 2013.[/center]
    [center]Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, [i]retired LOTRO[/i]|Croue, Folter, [i]Rift - Shatterbone shard[/i][/center]

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    539
    Lol, all hunters know how to do is complain when they probably don't even test anything. So let me go ahead and start by saying on BR I had 700 fate 2800ish agility capped crit ~38k mastery 5k icpr 5.5k power? This was buffed in a raid setting. Never ran below 5k in my power pool and with the new PvE gear fate the crit you lose from agility will be made up BUT you really wont take much of a loss if you have nice Raw Crit items IE : Horselord Bracelet , Bracer of Hunt these two items are pretty much amazing to have for crit. The reason they nerfed PE is because of the fate changes. Now as for PvP @Rank 11 with BFP I dev'd 18k HS on a medium training dummy, I 1shotted several spiders with swift bow all 3 dev 6.3k x2 5700x1.

    The new changes make hunters deal SO MUCH DAMAGE in the moors sure you lose some crit because of lack of already agility but oh well add crit relics to your LI's and throw some fate on your weapon because you dont NEED 7 Legacies on either a bow or weapon. The gear I tested this in was pretty much the gear I had on live - a first age which looks like I will have one the first or second day anyway. With all the crit/dev multiplier we get this will overgo any crit defence they have lets do some EASY MATH..

    First off Dev Mag from capped crit 35% Now Focus Potion is what 35%? If you pay to win go ahead and stack another store focus pot with a 28% dev mag and to top it off 2x dev mag relics at 7.5% each now throw in a baingrist or however you spell it for that nice +Dev chance

    Basically you are looking at
    35% + 30~35% + 28% + 15% 108~113% Dev magnitude that you can potentially get so yeah hunters will melt in PvMP and pretty much trash pve mobs.

    But hey let me find something else to complain about because my name is Lendas and I am bad.

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    I smell trolololololol
    Are you being serious? Why do you care? These skills are awful, now and after U10, where the Hunter won't have any power problems anyway.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000008bdab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

  6. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    did you get hacked or something?

    one day you are supporting the Hunter cause and the next you are telling us to l2p?


    please don't tell me you have the classic "many colored" syndrome that seems to snag some Hunters (

    many colored syndrome: A disease named after Saruman "of many colors".... causes the affected to turn from supporter to opponent. once cured, the affected returns to supporter state. Can be transmitted on contact with trolls.
    No lendas, you are the one that got hacked.

    I support the hunters in areas that hunters needed to be supported at.
    When it comes to pointless QQ like this I don't support it. I already said that it was a pointless nerf, but there are reasons behind every nerf. What you rather do? Hurt one class or the entire game?
    Seriously? Had you even thought out carefully on these new changes? or are you just complaining like every other pointless QQ changes.

    I well support instant PO and revamp yellow, etc. But I will not support pointless QQ like this.

    This how I basically see this thread, "OMG! another nerf! &&& is turbine doing?"
    Seriously, look at all the benefits hunters are getting instead of just attacking one target.
    -Crit mag raises up for hunters now, hunters have larger power pools now, hunters should now have no more power issues.
    With benefits comes setbacks, and this setback does not effect hunters overall. What hunter actually manage to pull of PO induction and PoTE without getting killed, interrupted, etc.
    PvMP wise: "Go out with a bang."

    You attacking me here is pointless, I know that you know that this nerf was pointless but does not effect the hunter class's performance.

    Ladies and gentlemen, you hunter activist has gone insane on every hunter case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    I smell trolololololol
    Then I guess you are still the few hunters that use PO and PoTE.

    EDIT: When the f*ckening hell did I ever pointed out hunters L2P?! Tell me where then? If you read my post, all I pointed out was that this nerf was pointless and does not effect the overall hunter class. This QQ thread is pointless. Heck why not just lock up the hunter forums to stop pointless QQ threads like this one, although some threads are will thought out and are actually good.

    Note: Can't handle nerfs? Then move on to another game or get a life. Screw life time subs, what's the point when you are going to do pointless QQ and things that many suggested well never happen even if some were good ideas. I'm dead serious here.

    Double edit: Seems like you had been affected by the Hunter whiny syndrome.

    Once again, I support ideas when it is good and not pointless. I do not support pointless QQ's and whiny based threads.
    And I'm dead serious, learn to take the hit.
    "The world ain't sunshine and rainbows, it's a mean and nasty place and it beat you down to the ground. It isn't about how many hits you can take, it is about how hard you can take the hit and still move."



    Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    Thorgum was afflicted by this tragically back after RoR, and it took him until U9 to break free from it.... was pretty scary. He was standing on a table yelling "we are saved!" when Derp of the Hunter (CoTH) came out and was lecturing us on L2P...... .....
    Time to go on an epic journey to get the antidote. Hang in there lionheart! we're a - comin!
    You sir, is trolling right here. I don't wait for antidotes or others falling back because they just whine, I move on. I take the hit and move on and do the best I can. It don't matter whether or not I do good or terrible because it is based on the situation, from there take what you learned from adapting to those hits and hit them back hard until it is all over.
    Last edited by lioheart; Feb 18 2013 at 10:36 PM.

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by lioheart View Post
    No lendas, you are the one that got hacked.

    I support the hunters in areas that hunters needed to be supported at.
    When it comes to pointless QQ like this I don't support it. I already said that it was a pointless nerf, but there are reasons behind every nerf. What you rather do? Hurt one class or the entire game?
    Seriously? Had you even thought out carefully on these new changes? or are you just complaining like every other pointless QQ changes.
    the whole game is pretty much ruined already with this stranges updates turbine doing :S
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by lioheart View Post
    No lendas, you are the one that got hacked.

    I support the hunters in areas that hunters needed to be supported at.
    When it comes to pointless QQ like this I don't support it. I already said that it was a pointless nerf, but there are reasons behind every nerf. What you rather do? Hurt one class or the entire game?
    Seriously? Had you even thought out carefully on these new changes? or are you just complaining like every other pointless QQ changes.

    I well support instant PO and revamp yellow, etc. But I will not support pointless QQ like this.

    This how I basically see this thread, "OMG! another nerf! &&& is turbine doing?"
    Seriously, look at all the benefits hunters are getting instead of just attacking one target.
    -Crit mag raises up for hunters now, hunters have larger power pools now, hunters should now have no more power issues.
    With benefits comes setbacks, and this setback does not effect hunters overall. What hunter actually manage to pull of PO induction and PoTE without getting killed, interrupted, etc.
    PvMP wise: "Go out with a bang."

    You attacking me here is pointless, I know that you know that this nerf was pointless but does not effect the hunter class's performance.

    Ladies and gentlemen, you hunter activist has gone insane on every hunter case.



    Then I guess you are still the few hunters that use PO and PoTE.

    EDIT: When the f*ckening hell did I ever pointed out hunters L2P?! Tell me where then? If you read my post, all I pointed out was that this nerf was pointless and does not effect the overall hunter class. This QQ thread is pointless. Heck why not just lock up the hunter forums to stop pointless QQ threads like this one, although some threads are will thought out and are actually good.

    Note: Can't handle nerfs? Then move on to another game or get a life. Screw life time subs, what's the point when you are going to do pointless QQ and things that many suggested well never happen even if some were good ideas. I'm dead serious here.

    Double edit: Seems like you had been affected by the Hunter whiny syndrome.

    Once again, I support ideas when it is good and not pointless. I do not support pointless QQ's and whiny based threads.
    And I'm dead serious, learn to take the hit.
    "The world ain't sunshine and rainbows, it's a mean and nasty place and it beat you down to the ground. It isn't about how many hits you can take, it is about how hard you can take the hit and still move."


    You sir, is trolling right here. I don't wait for antidotes or others falling back because they just whine, I move on. I take the hit and move on and do the best I can. It don't matter whether or not I do good or terrible because it is based on the situation, from there take what you learned from adapting to those hits and hit them back hard until it is all over.
    By far the best thing I've read on these forums in my 2 years of playing, very well said.
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    the whole game is pretty much ruined already with this stranges updates turbine doing :S
    You are entitle to your opinion on the changes and I have nothing against what you said, but I would rather wait to see the changes go live and have it go out until the next update just to see how good or bad it was. For now, I wouldn't say the "whole game is ruin".

    Point being: Don't judge something just from words until you experience it, experiencing it for yourself is more important than the words of others' and their experience. (That is, if you had not been on to bullroarer)

    Not all changes all bad.................
    Last edited by lioheart; Feb 19 2013 at 01:40 PM.

  10. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by lioheart View Post
    You are entitle to your opinion on the changes and I have nothing against what you said, but I would rather wait to see the changes go live and have it go out until the next update just to see how good or bad it was. For now, I wouldn't say the "whole game is ruin".

    Point being: Don't judge something just from words until you experience it, experiencing it for yourself is more important than the words of others' and their experience. (That is, if you had not been on to bullroarer)

    Not all changes all bad.................
    the last good update turbine did was back in MoM, now we been playin RoR for nearly 6 month without any new raid instance. i doubt this next update will be any good.
    dont get ur hopes to high mate
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    the last good update turbine did was back in MoM, now we been playin RoR for nearly 6 month without any new raid instance. i doubt this next update will be any good.
    dont get ur hopes to high mate
    It's not updates that I care about, that is just part of any games.
    It's the people who you play with that makes a game better experience.

  12. #37
    Unsubscribe button was hit long before this, but this sure aint helpin the cause.

    Whatever dev is tweaking the hunter is not playing the hunter. I'm sick and tired of being garbage in the moors and turned down for raids.
    Last edited by Stanimir; Feb 19 2013 at 07:57 PM.
    [center]Dum spiro, spero - Cicero
    Alexandrov, R9
    Stanimir, R7
    Kollontai, noob
    [/center]

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by lioheart View Post
    No lendas, you are the one that got hacked.

    You sir, is trolling right here. I don't wait for antidotes or others falling back because they just whine, I move on. I take the hit and move on and do the best I can. It don't matter whether or not I do good or terrible because it is based on the situation, from there take what you learned from adapting to those hits and hit them back hard until it is all over.
    So basically, you take whatever turbine slaps you in the face with. Good job?
    [center]Dum spiro, spero - Cicero
    Alexandrov, R9
    Stanimir, R7
    Kollontai, noob
    [/center]

  14. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanimir View Post
    So basically, you take whatever turbine slaps you in the face with. Good job?
    I take the hit and move on, not QQ or complain. Adapt to the changes and move on. Meaning get new gears, experiment new rotations, etc.
    If anyone complains so much about a class with the "OMG I've been nerf!" then go make another toon and stop complaining. Haven't any one of you learn to just enjoy the game and not take it so seriously? If it's not enjoyable then go find another class to enjoy or another game. If you take it that seriously then you completely have no life.
    Either make another toon with a different class or go find another game.
    Can't get into raids? Stop PUGing then and get kin/friend runs going or go find another game.

    It's like talking to a 4 year old who wants everything he/she wants but won't get it because of his/her ignorance to understand why.

    Edit: At least I'm not the one crying about every single nerf and bad aspect about the hunters. *stares at every whiny hunters*
    Last edited by lioheart; Feb 19 2013 at 08:42 PM.

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by lioheart View Post
    It's not updates that I care about, that is just part of any games.
    It's the people who you play with that makes a game better experience.
    true but when turbine been giving out bad updates after updates, ppl getting sick of it and end up leaving the game.
    now makes that lotro a better game or worse ?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Internetz
    Posts
    1,930
    Quote Originally Posted by lioheart View Post
    I take the hit and move on, not QQ or complain. Adapt to the changes and move on. Meaning get new gears, experiment new rotations, etc.
    If anyone complains so much about a class with the "OMG I've been nerf!" then go make another toon and stop complaining. Haven't any one of you learn to just enjoy the game and not take it so seriously? If it's not enjoyable then go find another class to enjoy or another game. If you take it that seriously then you completely have no life.
    Either make another toon with a different class or go find another game.
    Can't get into raids? Stop PUGing then and get kin/friend runs going or go find another game.

    It's like talking to a 4 year old who wants everything he/she wants but won't get it because of his/her ignorance to understand why.

    Edit: At least I'm not the one crying about every single nerf and bad aspect about the hunters. *stares at every whiny hunters*
    yep, Its the Many Colored Syndrome all right. You are exhibiting the "Though Guy" strain.


    If you want Hunter to be fixed, "Not crying" essentially sends the message that everything is A-OK 2 thumbs up way-to-go. (see champion forums).
    constant complains and rage, on the other hand, conveys deep dissatisfaction with the current state and changes to the class.


    If we are to fix the Hunter class, we need to follow some pretty straightforward steps

    1: Get most everyone on the same page when it comes to where the Hunter is.
    2: Rally against any changes that have the potential to harm the Hunter class
    3: Keep continual complaints going on the Hunter Forum to convey the message that our QQ is not spontaneous fears, but deep rooted dissatisfaction.
    4: With #1-3, make suggestions and gather support for common sense ideas as well as continuously attempt to find solutions to Hunter problems.

    If you have a better solution to get us fixed that does not involve any complaining whatsoever, I would be very pleased to hear it.


    this last part though.... is what hits me.

    Quote Originally Posted by lioheart View Post
    It's like talking to a 4 year old who wants everything he/she wants but won't get it because of his/her ignorance to understand why.
    So tell me... lionheart of many colors..... since we all seem to be a bunch of sinvling 4 year olds who are too ignorant to understand..... enlighten us why we cant get what we want.... livable survival, viable yellow line, useful skills, non derp-spam DPS?

    why?

  17. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    yep, Its the Many Colored Syndrome all right. You are exhibiting the "Though Guy" strain.
    If you want Hunter to be fixed, "Not crying" essentially sends the message that everything is A-OK 2 thumbs up way-to-go. (see champion forums).
    constant complains and rage, on the other hand, conveys deep dissatisfaction with the current state and changes to the class.
    You want to argue, I'll argue then.

    Original point of the thread and my point: PO and PoTE got nerf. Is it something to cry over? No. Skills got more useless? Yes, but they were already near useless. Did hunters changed in anyway with PO and PoTE nerf? F**K NO!

    You are just attacking me and not even supporting your original claim (aka the nerf) or even trying to counter my claim. Goes to show how much you know about conversations/arguments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    If we are to fix the Hunter class, we need to follow some pretty straightforward steps

    1: Get most everyone on the same page when it comes to where the Hunter is.
    2: Rally against any changes that have the potential to harm the Hunter class
    3: Keep continual complaints going on the Hunter Forum to convey the message that our QQ is not spontaneous fears, but deep rooted dissatisfaction.
    4: With #1-3, make suggestions and gather support for common sense ideas as well as continuously attempt to find solutions to Hunter problems.
    Original point of the thread and my point: PO and PoTE got nerf. Is it something to cry over? No. Skills got more useless? Yes, but they were already near useless. Did hunters changed anyway with PO and PoTE nerf? F**K NO!

    When I pointed about the 4 year old thing, that was directly to you. All you do is complain about whatever problem you can find. If you want something to be done, then get it done yourself. Go send a PM to a dev, ever thought of that? Go contact them in other various way and b*tch at them about every claim.

    Answers to your list:
    1. Not everyone well ever be on the same page. Someone will always disagree, aka those that says "hunters are fine". Note: I know hunters are not fine, but learn the embrace the challenge. You think I like pulling aggro from raid bosses?
    2. Bad changes must always happen to balance good changes. When one class only gets the benefits (I'm looking at you champs) others will hurt, ideally it should be the ones that gains /more benefits from consecutive updates that should be nerfed. If every class gets good changes with no side-affects, then what is the point of even adding the new changes when nothing overall happens.
    3. I'll admit, good point. But there is a difference between good QQ and simple whiny. Good QQ threads shows numbers and facts, whiny threads are just saying "OMG we got NERFED &&&?!" or "Hunters should be like exactly this because I like my idea"
    4. Simple: find out what everyone wants and just QQ endlessly that we need it as other classes gains benefits while hunters are getting none. How about everyone that /signed point out a reason why rather than just agree.
    People suggest on ideas because they want others to see what they suggested and that if enough /signed and viewed then maybe a dev may come in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    If you have a better solution to get us fixed that does not involve any complaining whatsoever, I would be very pleased to hear it.
    I in fact do have ideas. Much better than the soo called ranged-tank yellow line idea you tried to do in your hunter revamp.

    Red line: single target heavy short induction dps. Overall current blue and red lines combined.
    Blue line: AoE based trait line. Legendary Capstone: +1 additional arrow to SB, RoA and RoT can be done on the move.
    Yellow line: Camo based trait line. Ranged version of the burgs but with different mechanics. (Needs to be for another thread as ideas are too much to be posted on here unless you want to read a wall of text).

    Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    this last part though.... is what hits me.
    So tell me... lionheart of many colors..... since we all seem to be a bunch of sinvling 4 year olds who are too ignorant to understand..... enlighten us why we cant get what we want.... livable survival, viable yellow line, useful skills, non derp-spam DPS?

    why?
    Just insulting here.
    Simple put here: you are an idiot. My profile name isn't even lionheart, its (leo) lioheart.
    I said this nerf was pointless and does not affect the hunters overall and what do you go on about? saying that I said hunter L2P?
    If you are an adult, then you would understand my point without going "Oh hey he said hunters L2P even though he never said it." idiot.
    What I pointed out in every single post in this thread was that this nerf does not affect hunters at all. Go and read it.


    I for one love hunters as my hunter is my first toon and main.
    If you take the game seriously, then go get a life and stop complaining about what is wrong with the class. Maybe it's not something wrong with the class, maybe it's just you.
    Know what, I would very much like to see how you play your hunter.




    Again, I will point this out idiot hunterman since you have tried to changed to subject and attack me with it. Unfortunately you failed to trick me in the argument as you are a hunter in denial and won't deny to the fact that what I pointed out was right and so you just go on and say "Hey lionheart said 'Hunters L2P".

    1. There was no lionheart posting here idiot, learn to read profile names.
    2. Like I said so many times already: The stupid nerf does not hurt hunters at all!
    3. Learn to read and stop changing the subject.
    4. Nice trying to attack me, but you fail.
    5. Like I said before, I well support hunters in areas where to hunters needs it most.
    -You think I'll support for instant full morale/power recovery?
    -You think I'll support for super-god-mode dps?
    -You think I'll support any threads that is simply crying over a small nerf that has no effect on the class?
    No.
    -I'll support instant PO
    -I'll support yellow line revamp.
    Yes

    Just to be insulting here since you insulted me first:
    - YOU SIR ARE A FAILED HUNTER, YOU ALONE.
    - YOU FAILED IN YOUR HUNTER REVAMP THREAD.
    - FAIL TO EVEN POST NUMBERS AND FACTS.
    - ALL YOU DO IS CRY ON EVERY HUNTER PROBLEMS SO THAT HUNTERS CAN BECOME EASY TO PLAY. Give me the numbers, then we have something really going.
    - NOT EVEN VISITING BETA AND CRYING BOUT CHANGES.
    - NEVER LEARN THE ACCEPT CHANGES.



    Last Note: Hate the Pen-shot-Derp-spam? I do also. Then try avoiding it and use a different rotation. In which I did, I now rarely do the derp-spam unless I need to it in some rare cases.

    Final Edit to this wall of Text:

    Hunters don't get what they want because there is NO DEVS TO TALK TO ABOUT THE SITUATION!
    Last edited by lioheart; Feb 19 2013 at 11:53 PM.

  18. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    true but when turbine been giving out bad updates after updates, ppl getting sick of it and end up leaving the game.
    now makes that lotro a better game or worse ?
    Overall, if you can find a way to make it more enjoyable then keep playing with those people if they choose to stay.

    How you see game being good/bad is based on your on opinion and experience, not everyone as a whole. Even if you are on the same page, the reasons along with experience and opinions well always be different in 99% of the cases. 1% is the rare omg same thoughts players.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendas View Post
    Im not surprised..... this is right on schedule actually.... the "follow though" nerf.
    To be blunt, Im on a down swing from lotro at the moment it comes and goes. I havent had time to read a lot but if I log on after U10 and my hunter is nerfed in anyway there isnt a reason for me to pay a sub anymore to go to the moors. Im okay with the status quo, not thrilled but im getting some kills doing ok. Im really more concerned with DPS, I just havent had enough time to educate myself on whats coming so Im in wait and see.

    Might QQ more later if time permits.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    539
    I really hate the people that play a class they don't know how to play. The class is not broken it is getting buffed yet people still complain? OMG AGI IS GETTING A SMALL NERF TO CRIT OMG RAGE CRY QUIT THE GAME but fate is getting more then doubled to the amount of crit it gives. It will make up for it's self.. The hunter is going to do so much more damage its insane 18k morale in the moors with capped crit and stupid mastery is a nerf? Kthx turbine for breaking the class

  21. #46
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sulking in the Corner...
    Posts
    1,369
    Hehe, check out the notes for Build 4 on Bullroarer, more love for the hunters.

    /Sarcasm
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

  22. #47

    Explain this if you don't think this is a nerf.

    "Hunter
    Reduced the power return on Bow of the Righteous"
    The end of an age has come and the wheel of time turns on. We will meet again when the wheel allows it.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzgakbash View Post
    I really hate the people that play a class they don't know how to play. The class is not broken it is getting buffed yet people still complain? OMG AGI IS GETTING A SMALL NERF TO CRIT OMG RAGE CRY QUIT THE GAME but fate is getting more then doubled to the amount of crit it gives. It will make up for it's self.. The hunter is going to do so much more damage its insane 18k morale in the moors with capped crit and stupid mastery is a nerf? Kthx turbine for breaking the class
    If when I log on after U10; with my tiny pool of Fate (despite all the store bought tomes), with the missing AG and other stats from set bonuses, with the huge loss of crit from my 3000 or so AG I'm going to be doing more damage I'll eat my hat.

    All the evidence shows that my hunter will be critting massively less and will have a lot less morale and other stuff.

    It is just ridiculous that a character I've worked hard on is cut off at he knees by executive fiat.

    I'm quite happy to work for new stuff that makes me better. I'm really not prepared to grind long and hard to get back to where I was before the changes were made. Especially as classes with fate coming out of their ears are getting an instant boost.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongas View Post
    If when I log on after U10; with my tiny pool of Fate (despite all the store bought tomes), with the missing AG and other stats from set bonuses, with the huge loss of crit from my 3000 or so AG I'm going to be doing more damage I'll eat my hat.

    All the evidence shows that my hunter will be critting massively less and will have a lot less morale and other stuff.

    It is just ridiculous that a character I've worked hard on is cut off at he knees by executive fiat.

    I'm quite happy to work for new stuff that makes me better. I'm really not prepared to grind long and hard to get back to where I was before the changes were made. Especially as classes with fate coming out of their ears are getting an instant boost.
    A) Your loss of crit really shouldn't be that hard to replace, so many places to get good amounts of crit
    B) There are a number of easy ways to increase your fate to a sufficient level (300 or so is all that it really takes)
    C) Given how useless it is in it's current form, any class that has fate 'coming out of their ears' right now (that isn't just preempting the update) is doing something really funny with their build.
    Eilinel, Bejaren- 85 Hunters
    Lienric-85 Warden
    Ilenwyn-85 Mini
    Gerlendad- 85 Burg

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,310
    1) hunter was fun and playable
    2) hunter was less fun but playable
    3) hunter was even less fun but still playable
    4) hunter was fun again but barely playable
    5) hunter less fun than at 3) and playable but not to an extent that anyone actively looked for a hunter when making a raid
    6) hunter has been little fun to play because what's the point - agility is a 1 trick pony and so is the only viable stance

    so what's the point in reducing the fun

    DD Crit Survivability
    DD Cit
    Crit
    Survivability
    Bland, boring, not many logging on their hunters
    Tedious because...well at least before this current version, agility and precision meant I was able to hit stuff more often than a champ even if the actual DD was lower for hunter than for RK and Champ and Burglar. Boring class for mounted combat.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload