We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dictating clowns euphylliaosis

Congrats on your burg hitting 10 like a month ago your warg hitting 8 like 4 months ago and your ba hitting 6 earlier . You still are my beeesshhhh .

&&& Karine.... I told you when you left Riddermark to stay creep on crick, why you play both sides man?

I think youre a heck of a player but you'll always be a freep first, and its sad....

Woot. Gratz thread! <3

Guthmak. I play on the side that needs help and I have a feeling creepside might be needing some after u10. :P

That Black arrow is really fun too! (Especially dat OP BA duo with DABOW )
    Last edited by Arnahk; Feb 13 2013 at 06:42 AM.
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Still a nub. I should xfer my BA or Defiler here...Maybe have some good fights again.

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    Still a nub. I should xfer my BA or Defiler here...Maybe have some good fights again.
    Yeah man, you definitely need to bring your sexy aussie accent to Crickhollow!
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by Arnahk View Post
    Yeah man, you definitely need to bring your sexy aussie accent to Crickhollow!
    I don't think the people here could handle my Sexy Aussie Accent...

Grats clown even though you burned 8 strips of bacon the other day. not sure how a Canadian doesn't know how to cook bacon but whatever

Grats karine
    if ren comes you're gonna get me too ok

edit: read this in caps.. i'm bad at forums i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Ohstaruh View Post
    Grats karine
    if ren comes you're gonna get me too ok

edit: read this in caps.. i'm bad at forums i guess

Yes plesh!

Im the only ridder trash that should be here.

Your fooling yourself if you think the pvp is better here then it is on ridder, it isnt there is just a lot less people. The pvp is the same, its a zerg 85% of the time. Once in a while you get some solid play, but it requires a deep investment of time.

Ridder is a pretty good place to freep Adino is gone and that has opened things up. I ran with Black OPS this weekend, thats a solid pvp group right there. Your going to be pretty dissapointed when you get to crick, not because the player base I mean its got its good and bad.

There is less, so you can run your mouth because when you do you end up on the poop list. At least on a mid sized like ridder you can piss on a few people and still get some group play, here not so much. Id think pretty hard before taking the plunge. I dont regret it but I moved an easy class (warg) I knew I would survive either way, you play a visable and maybe not so easy.

My consideration of transferring here isn't really because I'm looking for any kind of better action -- moreso to "shuffle the deck" with people. It might be cool meeting some new people.

That being said, I have no problem with roaming around by myself for 20-30 mins if that means finding someone solo or in a duo. I avoid most large groupVgroup stuff (with the exception of when I know the only creeps out are in a raid, e.g. Intol late night).

If less people on = less people to find solo, then I won't be leaving Ridder most likely. But, if less people on Crick = decent community (funny ooc/glff) with the same solo opportunities as Ridder, then I'd probably be happy.

I'll try to find time to roll a reaver or something soon lol

That Clownfish.

so hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohstaruh View Post
    My consideration of transferring here isn't really because I'm looking for any kind of better action -- moreso to "shuffle the deck" with people. It might be cool meeting some new people.

That being said, I have no problem with roaming around by myself for 20-30 mins if that means finding someone solo or in a duo. I avoid most large groupVgroup stuff (with the exception of when I know the only creeps out are in a raid, e.g. Intol late night).

If less people on = less people to find solo, then I won't be leaving Ridder most likely. But, if less people on Crick = decent community (funny ooc/glff) with the same solo opportunities as Ridder, then I'd probably be happy.

I'll try to find time to roll a reaver or something soon lol
    ITs the same douchebags here as it is every where. Im telling you its lotro PvP its not a whole lot different except for volume of players.

Wardens and mini's are still OP. Creeps morale is still higher then the DPS adjustments given to freeps at RoR, people group more now then they did before. Everyone zergs.

Decent community is relative, if less is better for you then you'll fit right in. The 8v13 fights might get a little long in the tooth for you, particularly when you branch out and there is nothing else around. In my view the ideal PvP server is slightly less pop then ridder, but hey dont take my word for it spend the TP come to crickhollow.

see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    sry Thor...i came from Ridder a long time before you came over....this is my server now

Well, I agree with you there.

I ran with Black OPS this weekend, thats a solid pvp group right there.
    Which part is solid? The lack of Dps or the stupid amount of healers? Only a few people I see as good in those groups.

I had to pick that out, just had to!