We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy12410 View Post
    Jas just stop right there. When you and the rest of the creeps finally realize that camping TR back door AND TR upstairs tends to annoy freeps, then you'll get it.

And I don't know which group you're talking about. We just regrouped at the rez and came back out.
    jonp pls think before u type something. numbers of me camping backdoors u can count on one hand. i dislike campin either backdoors or gv.

and ukhm ur crying cus u got annoyed by us?

sorry then i will try not to corpse jump u next time
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

have been away from creepside a long time...

what turned me off from it was tendency to rush ahead drooling at site of a freep by most of the groups i had gotten in.

I have gone back last night and tonight and found some creeps worth actually healing..

stragetic retreats. you come back when being injured alot and the heal group can keep you all up.

More of you are doing healers a favor by coming back to us so we can do our best for you.

orders being followed by creeps more often than before.

Moors is now worth trying to keep a group alive.

Besides there's always the fun of farming kinnies and sending my Fleacircus after them
    [URL=http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/Ellatoestabber/media/ad1ee657-2915-4651-8589-68323302216a_zps279e8c38.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee487/Ellatoestabber/ad1ee657-2915-4651-8589-68323302216a_zps279e8c38.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Creeps Dwarrowdelf: Drdeadman R9 /Ostanda R6

^ yes ella, nice to see you back. how bad i dint copy that poem wrote about me by stealth it was funny

whats wrong with our moors?

uhh besides that freeps are op now, and they are mostly camping at grams, while most of high ranked creeps are playing their freeps eitehr on pvp side or doing pve, and croobz just let being camped at grams - i would say nothin.

really creeps need some good leadership, cus mostly they will be camped at grams... and suddenly they wont listen to me (no clue lmao xD)

anyway im happy that there are more freeps.
    just bad my lag is keeping me off the moors lately
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Neomoth View Post
    Maybe if our champs were as good as this one, then Dwarrowdelf moors would be better

KIDFENCE!!!!!!!!!
    I've learned so much just watchin this guys vids. Seriously.
    Like gearswapping should be disabled in the moors lololol
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4