We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Soldiers of the White Hand

Gladden creeps,
    I have recreated this tribe and would like to extend an invitation to former members who would like to rejoin. To date, we have have two simple rules.

1. Must be trustworthy (new recruits would need to develop relationships with tribe members before being accepted)
    2. Must not QQ (forums, vent, OOC, etc)

Soldiers of the White Hand has a long and historic past on this server. It is my intent to keep this tribe alive and well. We do not consider ourselves elitist, however, most tribe members have been playing creepside for a considerable amount of time. If anyone has any questions, feel free to let me know via this thread or in the game.

Note: Additionally, I would like to rename a new tribe leader ASAP.

Have a great day!
    Wolfgash - Rank 14 Warg, Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger06 View Post
    Gladden creeps,
    I have recreated this tribe and would like to extend an invitation to former members who would like to rejoin. To date, we have have two simple rules.

1. Must be trustworthy (new recruits would need to develop relationships with tribe members before being accepted)

Soldiers of the White Hand has a long and historic past on this server. It is my intent to keep this tribe alive and well. We do not consider ourselves elitist, however, most tribe members have been playing creepside for a considerable amount of time. If anyone has any questions, feel free to let me know via this thread or in the game.

Note: Additionally, I would like to rename a new tribe leader ASAP.

Have a great day!
    If I ever start playing my warg more I would be glad to join you tribe, but for now I will keep feeding u infamy. :P

PS: Hope that new tribe leader thing have nothing to do with u taking a lotro break.

Cheers.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger06 View Post
    Bye!!
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

flippy floppies need not apply
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkshipOfLanterns View Post
    flippy floppies need not apply
    Cass used to go both ways...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's alive!
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

You guys should recruit Vurgash again and pass him the button. He's a solid leader, right?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Ohhhh can I play

Logged in just before the update to find the tribe had disbanded &&&?

Anyways cu guys soon.

And btw.... is the fat Defiler in the tribe?
    [url=http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv146/darkhalfdk/signature.jpg?t=1388066171[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Lamul View Post
    Ohhhh can I play

Logged in just before the update to find the tribe had disbanded &&&?

Anyways cu guys soon.

And btw.... is the fat Defiler in the tribe?
    His WL is, the rest will probably come later tonight or tomorrow.

What a joke

Starfarmers of the White Hand
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000034770/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by detrimentalicon View Post
    Your wit and tact are unmatched. And when I say that, I mean no one has as little as you. Except for maybe Guimaro.
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by detrimentalicon View Post
    I fail to see whats wrong with Avoiding death. Sure as a Warg I take that idea a little further, make you work harder for your kills. But what you do in running in to an entire raid to "maybe" get a kill is just stupid. Plus the rating system is broken anyhow. I went from a 7XX rating to 2k in one day from ganking GV. O.o and then you die and lose 800-1600 rating, yes, 1600 O.o. stupid system, not to mention you can't even see the stars anymore. If anything is the joke its you.
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
    I fail to see whats wrong with Avoiding death. Sure as a Warg I take that idea a little further, make you work harder for your kills. But what you do in running in to an entire raid to "maybe" get a kill is just stupid. Plus the rating system is broken anyhow. I went from a 7XX rating to 2k in one day from ganking GV. O.o and then you die and lose 800-1600 rating, yes, 1600 O.o. stupid system, not to mention you can't even see the stars anymore. If anything is the joke its you.
    I think the real joke here is your choices of text color in relation to your signature. Appalling. If your sig was a restaurant, Chef Ramsey would shut that #### down and say, "Come on man! Are you daft?!?"
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I think the real joke here is your choices of text color in relation to your signature. Appalling. If your sig was a restaurant, Chef Ramsey would shut that #### down and say, "Come on man! Are you daft?!?"
    I think his choice of text color is rather clever, actually!
    Lt. Tremolo the Veteran (House of Elders) - Rank 10 Minstrel
    Blackarrow-Foe, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Weaver-Foe

Quote Originally Posted by Threex View Post
    I think his choice of text color is rather clever, actually!
    But I have to highlight his sig to read it! That just ain't right!
    [/CENTER]

It's stealthy signature V2.1.5
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
    It's stealthy signature V2.1.5
    Does it sprint too?

You're just jealous you can't run that fast.
    Last edited by CatManDoo; Feb 17 2013 at 01:48 AM.
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

"We do not consider ourselves elitist"? I have played every night, and the majority of the day every weekend for a month. More hours than most of your members except Urukhaithere. I've played many many MMO's. Lead end game PVE, and had much experience with PVP. Lead guilds, corps, whatever you want to call a group of people on each game I've played. And so I've experienced the best and worst people have to offer. And let me tell you, the majority of the Soldiers of the White Hand, mainly Grogog, Urukhaithere, Eunuch, and Chaotic (or whatever his name is), are elitist, childish, pricks. I was quiet in chat for weeks, content to pve, and join in pvp when I found the chance solo. Then I discovered that wargs have a tough time 1v1 atleast at low rank, and that the only major raid leader (Grogog) seems to hate them. So I thought to myself, I'll play a healer class.. I've been the top healer and dps for pve content and I've ranked high in 2v2 pvp on other games playing a healer. Then Grogog says, we need reavers. "All you wargs out there, delete your wargs and roll reavers." And so in a day and a half I had a rank 5 reaver. I did not ask for a group when the call for "Pst for group" came at first, because I thought it would be better for me to reach rank 7 so I would be of more use. No problem, two more days and I'd be there. But you know what I've noticed? Grogog, Urukhaithere, Eunuch, and Chaotic specifically have social disorders. They are racist. Grogog says "I try to make everyone hate me".(And I quote). He even questioned the whole raid one night on Taldag's sexual preference.. This is leadership material? What does this have to do with playing the game? I have my own business IRL and I see many people on a given day, and randomly in this game I have found four of the rudest children I have ever seen. That is saying something. (And before you brag that you are 24 Urukhaithere, I'm 33 so let's not go there. Even if you were my age, you have the maturity of Adam Sandler in most of his movies. You folks might want to get yourselves together and think about recruitment, training, and maybe seeing a real life counselor. As for me, I won't be back on this server or this thread.

Just remember that when the number of creeps on Gladden drops, and then even more when U10 hits and you have nothing to build with or work with for pvp raids.... Let me think and just quote what Urukhaithere and Choatic said to me tonight when I made a simple mistake in OOC... hmm oh yes! "HEY GUY" and "YOU SUCK".

Yes, that is your legacy folks. No wonder that guy KMT hates you so much. It's a shame when he looks sane next to you. You should be ashamed of yourselves. If you had morals.

Adios.

Quote Originally Posted by Murvious View Post
    I have my own business IRL and I see many people on a given day, and randomly in this game I have found four of the rudest children I have ever seen. That is saying something. (And before you brag that you are 24 Urukhaithere, I'm 33 so let's not go there. Even if you were my age, you have the maturity of Adam Sandler in most of his movies. You folks might want to get yourselves together and think about recruitment, training, and maybe seeing a real life counselor. As for me, I won't be back on this server or this thread.

Just remember that when the number of creeps on Gladden drops, and then even more when U10 hits and you have nothing to build with or work with for pvp raids.... Let me think and just quote what Urukhaithere and Choatic said to me tonight when I made a simple mistake in OOC... hmm oh yes! "HEY GUY" and "YOU SUCK".

Adios.
    Simple solution. Don't make any mistakes.

On a serious note, please do not hurt anyone in real life.

I'm sure you will see this, everyone who ever says they won't look at the posts always do.
    Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

i dont play this game to be serious.

theres a woman in game who youve mentioned that would be perfect for you - your both quite emo.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkshipOfLanterns View Post
    i dont play this game to be serious.

theres a woman in game who youve mentioned that would be perfect for you - your both quite emo.
    Rev's high pitched voice doesn't necessarily imply he is lacking balls and a phallus. That would be your guys' playstyle.
    [center][b][size=3]Alch - Willhealforloot - Fulmetal - Willstealyourloot[/size][/b]

[I][size=1][color=#3333]...you'll never know what it's like, spending your whole life in a dream...[/color][/size][/I][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Alch57 View Post
    Rev's high pitched voice doesn't necessarily imply he is lacking balls and a phallus. That would be your guys' playstyle.
    "Thanks for adding reputation to this post."

Atleast they play the game instead of camo ganking with a pocket RK like you Alch and dont quote this cause I wont talk to you, of all the people that has offended me in this game, you are the worst and I hope I never have to meet you ingame again.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Your wit and tact are unmatched. And when I say that, I mean no one has as little as you. Except for maybe Guimaro.

its amazing.

i thought i was the only tactless moron around here.

turns out there are people that are even worse.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast