We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Soldiers of the White Hand

Gladden creeps,
    I have recreated this tribe and would like to extend an invitation to former members who would like to rejoin. To date, we have have two simple rules.

1. Must be trustworthy (new recruits would need to develop relationships with tribe members before being accepted)
    2. Must not QQ (forums, vent, OOC, etc)

Soldiers of the White Hand has a long and historic past on this server. It is my intent to keep this tribe alive and well. We do not consider ourselves elitist, however, most tribe members have been playing creepside for a considerable amount of time. If anyone has any questions, feel free to let me know via this thread or in the game.

Note: Additionally, I would like to rename a new tribe leader ASAP.

Have a great day!
    Wolfgash - Rank 14 Warg, Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger06 View Post
    Gladden creeps,
    I have recreated this tribe and would like to extend an invitation to former members who would like to rejoin. To date, we have have two simple rules.

1. Must be trustworthy (new recruits would need to develop relationships with tribe members before being accepted)

Soldiers of the White Hand has a long and historic past on this server. It is my intent to keep this tribe alive and well. We do not consider ourselves elitist, however, most tribe members have been playing creepside for a considerable amount of time. If anyone has any questions, feel free to let me know via this thread or in the game.

Note: Additionally, I would like to rename a new tribe leader ASAP.

Have a great day!
    If I ever start playing my warg more I would be glad to join you tribe, but for now I will keep feeding u infamy. :P

PS: Hope that new tribe leader thing have nothing to do with u taking a lotro break.

Cheers.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger06 View Post
    Bye!!
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

flippy floppies need not apply
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkshipOfLanterns View Post
    flippy floppies need not apply
    Cass used to go both ways...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's alive!
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

You guys should recruit Vurgash again and pass him the button. He's a solid leader, right?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]