We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Frost Lore + Addle = +125% Induction

Traited LM frost lore can stack with legacied Burg addle to add +125% induction time on defilers/war-leaders (30 second unpottable duration). Feelings?
    Cost (85 Hunter, r7), Costs (95 RK. r8), Cosst (95 Burglar, r11), Costss (85 Guard, r7), Cossts (95 Mini, r10), Costts (85 Cappy, r8), Cosstt (85 LM, r9), Costt (95 Warden, r7), Craid (Warg, r9)

My feelings? Not sure.
    But my thoughts on this are that they would have to trait it, and most don't like giving up either that red to get the improved sticky gourd or the healing trait or the improved SI trait. That being said, I _do_ trait it. It would also mean they would have to be on the same target. Lastly, my thoughts are that reading this thread would make it much more likely that they would use this.

Feelings? Broken. But this is LOTRO PvP, just look at U10 changes... This won't even come close to mattering if the proposed changes go into effect.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000011a1c9/signature.png]Feelmybite[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Samus1111111 View Post
    Feelings? Broken. But this is LOTRO PvP, just look at U10 changes... This won't even come close to mattering if the proposed changes go into effect.
    So, between this and that creep blackout other thread, are you seriously crying about what might happen next update. Depressing QQ here. Creeps are in a really good place now, and why do have these grand notions that Turbine want you to not enjoy the game? Are you seriously so short sighted? They are trying to make the game fun, but it's people like you that make these forums so ridiculous. Why should any Turbine employees read anything on these forums while people like you are here, wanting to literally not work for anything?
    tl;dr, Why so pessimsitic about U10?
    "All of us have left someone behind. That is why we brave the darkness. We fight so they may see the dawn."

Quote Originally Posted by Amdul View Post
    So, between this and that creep blackout other thread, are you seriously crying about what might happen next update. Depressing QQ here. Creeps are in a really good place now, and why do have these grand notions that Turbine want you to not enjoy the game? Are you seriously so short sighted? They are trying to make the game fun, but it's people like you that make these forums so ridiculous. Why should any Turbine employees read anything on these forums while people like you are here, wanting to literally not work for anything?
    tl;dr, Why so pessimsitic about U10?
    To the OP: Broken. I figure, unpottable, long duration, stacking, debuffs that only affect one side aren't a Good Thing(tm).

To this post, yes. Creeps are in a reasonably good place now. The first time they've been so since I started playing Creep side a couple years ago. I don't think any of us believe they want us to "not have fun," but history has shown they tend to cater development cycles to the Freep side in the Moors.

That's actually understandable, when the main focus of the game as a whole is the Main Story which is entirely Freep side. Thing is, it appears the original Moors design model was that the Freeps were supposed to be more powerful, and the Creeps would make up for it with numbers. That obviously didn't work, since people really don't like playing Cannon Fodder. Which means swinging the balance back towards Freep side will just swing the "follow the advantage" players back to Freep side, and then you'll have numbers back on that side to go with the improved power levels.

At least if it works out as described.

The balance is good now. I'm saying that as someone who plays both sides. There are some specific tweaks that could make it better, but overall? It's in as good a place as I've seen it.
    Hobbits . . .
    Now them's good eatin'!