We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Shadows of Angmar CD

Hi guys, i bought SoA when LOTRO was still P2P, i have the normal LOTRO and i just unboxed this one, is there something i can do with it? Like redeem the keys or something?

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by domi1120 View Post
    Hi guys, i bought SoA when LOTRO was still P2P, i have the normal LOTRO and i just unboxed this one, is there something i can do with it? Like redeem the keys or something?
    Assuming the logo on the front is NOT Codemasters' then yes. Just add the code to your account in the myaccount.turbine.com page. If it's a Codemasters' box, then the code is invalid and cannot be used.

If you haven't installed the game yet, I'd suggest downloading it from the site instead of installing from the disk. The download and patching would actually be shorter.

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    If you haven't installed the game yet, I'd suggest downloading it from the site instead of installing from the disk. The download and patching would actually be shorter.
    Even though this comes from an admin, I'd suggest not to download it from the site. Instead, try downloading it through Steam, it's a lot faster than Pando Media Booster and requires no upload. Also, PMB keeps uploading files to other downloaders after your download is finished, so it keeps using bandwith space, which can be pretty annoying.

Enjoy the game!
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornelas View Post
    Welcome back!

Even though this comes from an admin, I'd suggest not to download it from the site. Instead, try downloading it through Steam, it's a lot faster than Pando Media Booster and requires no upload. Also, PMB keeps uploading files to other downloaders after your download is finished, so it keeps using bandwith space, which can be pretty annoying.

Enjoy the game!
    When you are finished, nothing prevents you from uninstalling pando as it is no longer needed (future updates and patches are handled by the game launcher). But, ultimately, the point is to not install from the disk.

Yeah both key leaflets are from codemaster :/ Im really unlucky i guess xD. Anyways, Thanks for quick replies guys!