We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Good bye to all my friends :(

Well my friends, its finally here. I'm shipping off the USAF basic training as I type this out. I just wanted to say a final farewell to all my friends ive made and all the people ive met. This game was incredible, and hopefully I will be able to play again one day.

Drakky, you seriously got my loving the moors. You rock, get my fb from zub. And I wish we could of ran out in the moors one last time, but its all gravy.

Zubby, keep it real mate. Ane good luck with your new career!

Fantard, be safe and enjoy yourself. Roll a mini ffs. Youl like it

Thal, good luck with school, I hope you did good on all your testing

Sno, gratz on 15 hahahahahaha, wish I would of seen it.

Smif, latr bro, use a tarp with the next tv.

My ol aussieholes. Ill miss you guys.

And to everyone else! I can think of at least 50 other people, I just dont have the patience or the time to type a farewell speech to you all.

Basically im gonna miss playing with dwarro. People say this server is &&&&, but honestly this server was great. Every kin I was in had incredible players. Glff had incredibly indepth honest conversations. If you are a new comer to dd, or trying to choose a servr, go with this one.

So in conclusion, farewell friends and foes.

Hope you do just as good if not better in real live pvp than you do in the game

//

Bye bye Lunch. Maybe you check by the forums from thine to time if you have the chance.

//

good luck and take care Lunch.

Also always liked you as a player because very early on you helped out my croob tribe when i first started and for a

bit CHAOS.

Good luck in training

Goodbye Lunchie. It has been awhile since we would all hang out in vent in the late hours. We might have different names under our own these days but you'll always be a kinnie to me. *hugs*

I wish you well, good luck in basic and stop bye and see us soon.
    Last edited by Pheriain; Feb 11 2013 at 02:12 PM.

Bai lunchie, gl out there in the real world :P

Gonna miss you lunchy, was a lot of fun playing with you. Good luck in the Military. I hope it all goes well for you
    Good bye

-Ithilius

See you later lunchy********* good luck at training!..hope you get to do whatever youre trying to do in the AF and stay safe! maybe one day we'll run into each other for some reason lol..MAYBE ILL JOIN THE AF idk...ill see what happens after college and no ill never roll a mini cuz im super lazy....qq cuz you wont let me take care of yours ;c

until next time lunch....

Farewell Lunchy!! God bless ya man! Take care in the military!

Was always fun playing with ya, look forward to hitting the moors with you again one of these days!!

Untill then, ./salute!

-Sky

Take care Lunch! You'll be missed.

Goodbye Bbatspockethealer.

Stay safe.
    {Bbatburz, Ssuperburz, Ssupermann}
    What audacity does to new players who come to the Moors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA

Quote Originally Posted by Cardal View Post

Smif, latr bro, use a tarp with the next tv.
    lmao you remember that? Take it easy bro and look after yourself.