We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

PvMP LI Legacy Advice

I'm wanting to start getting back into PvMP, and while I already know what gear I'm aiming for, my weapons are still rather iffy for me. I've got a few questions:

1. I have a crystal of remembrance, would it be better to use on my bow or sword? I already have 4 majors on my bow, and truthfully none of the majors really seem that interesting to me other than the critical ones. Or is a 7th lecacy a waste due to point distribution?

2. Legacies...which ones should I be focusing on? What is worth putting on my weapon and what should I be replacing with some agil/fate legacies?

3. Title and Damage type - what should I be aiming for here?
    Last edited by TheMeneldorian; Feb 10 2013 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeneldorian View Post
    I'm wanting to start getting back into PvMP, and while I already know what gear I'm aiming for, my weapons are still rather iffy for me. I've got a few questions:

1. I have a crystal of remembrance, would it be better to use on my bow or sword? I already have 4 majors on my bow, and truthfully none of the majors really seem that interesting to me other than the critical ones. Or is a 7th lecacy a waste due to point distribution?

2. Legacies...which ones should I be focusing on? What is worth putting on my weapon and what should I be replacing with some agil/fate legacies?

As I do not have a hunter (I'm guessing this is the class you're talking about, you never stated), I can answer some of these questions, but they are all opinions, so maybe check with someone else.

I would wait to use the crystal of rememberance on a first age when they come out.. Unless you have enough to spare one or two, I would throw one on your melee weapon, because it has extra points to deal out considering upgrading the dps on a hunter's melee weapon isn't a very high priority... So go with the sword for now, or wait till you get and 85 first age.

I honestly can't help you with your legacy decisions... as I don't have a hunter.

Title and damage type I would go with agility and beleriand damage on both. Unless you're really lacking another stat like fate or vitality, go with agility always on titles.

Thanks for the advice, and yup, it's for a Hunter (hence the forum it's in lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Agonize View Post
    As I do not have a hunter (I'm guessing this is the class you're talking about, you never stated)
    Well this is the Hunter Forums, so I would hope he/she is talking about a hunter.

I would just wait for the FAs to come out and use it on that (unless you don't think you have a chance at getting a FA lol), then it depends on the legacies you already have on your LIs.

Ideal legacies for your bow (IMO):
    Induction Bow Critical Multiplier (major)
    Focus Bow Critical Multiplier (major)
    Quick Shot Critical Rating (major)
    Barbed Arrow Bleed Damage (minor)
    Agility Legacy (minor)
    Fate/Vitality Legacy (minor)

Melee Weapon legacies (again IMO):
    Blindside Critical Rating (major)
    Critical Magnitude in Precision Stance (major)
    AoE Skills Max Targets (major)
    Agile Rejoiner Heal Multiplier (minor)
    And again Agility Legacy and Fate/Vitality Legacy

Some of these might be wrong, I don't remember off-hand what legacies my hunter has.

Any title that gives Agility/PM is ideal. As for damage type always look for Beleriand.

1). Wait for a first ager-only use it on a bow.

2). Bow
    Focus Crit Mult-A
    Induction Crit Mult-A
    Quick Shot Crit-A
    Barbed Arrow Bleed-B
    For PvP the rest can be whatever fits your playstyle the best; for PVE ad Focus Power-A

Melee
    Critical Magnitude in Precision Stance-A
    Needful Haste Duration-A
    Aoe Targets-A
    I like Find the path movement speed, but a lot of people take Agile rejoinder heal. The rest would be up to your playstyle.

3). Get the +37 Agility on from the Rohan vendors. 37 agi is better then the +400 Phy Mastery as agi also gives crit, evade and parry.
    Last edited by CAL88; Feb 11 2013 at 09:55 AM.

Thanks for the advice so far, really appreciate it.

I'm starting to be sad about my LI IDing with 4 major legacies, as it doesn't really seem like I need 4...lol

Quote Originally Posted by CAL88 View Post
    Needful Haste Duration-A
    Needful Haste Duration is a must have for moors especially if you're blue line with fleetness capstone. Sorry I did not mention that, was very late when I wrote my reply last night, lol.