We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 Thread

Good 1v1 Thread

As the title says, this where we can talk about 1v1s. There was another one a long time ago but no point in necro'ing. Anyway keep it civil and positive.

Good fights today, had quite a few. Shap thanks for fighting me with no heals, you didn't have to do that. Jas, Luggy, Kami good fights although I may have to start using a bubble or two until I get some better gear. Thanks for the fun.
    Creeps: Fissure R-12
    Freeps: Presdas R-9, Arcteus R9, Dainsleif-1 R4

I had many nice fights today with both my reaver Gangnam Style and my captain Koryna! Props to Aktis, Kraum, and others for fighting me on my reaver, and props to Evogash, Loburz, and Peeper for fighting my captain!
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Hey! (Nub talking here)

I know I don't play a whole lot, but I've had many good spars in this server so far.

I understand the situation of defilers and how hard if not impossible to beat them in a 1v1(Implying you have all your skills etc) is. At the start I used to try to win 100% by using flies, now that I comprehend how OP my class is, I fight people without flies(UNLESS it's a LM or a mini D. By not using them I have a lot more fun, I have a lot more work, and I give people a sligth chance to actually beat me, in fact, props to Xanaiax who actually did(Man he tried hard lol!).

I respect 1v1s even when they're not arranged, and I see there's people who also do. Sometimes you will see me interrupting 1v1s in open world unless said creep tolds me not to, because If I don't, then that person would flame me or call me a traitor ><

I've only had one issue with a 1v1 so far, and I still remember it, so if you see me corpse jumping you, shame on you.
    [b]Derp:[/b] A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made.

Yes, yesterday was pretty cool in gta, 1v1 many players I respect, win or lose does not matter, I learned a lot in these fights.

Thanks shap, kami, rayzr, Saen, ssuper, peeper, rilowe.

WTB 1v1 filer and ba

Yea good fights all, enjoyed it. It's always dangerous games with the reavers here...got a few more ticked off my list and had some rides back from the rez as well

With the upcoming u10 changes likely to tip the balance freepwards I'd like to get 1vs1s with (in no particular order): Veenom, Razz (on either/both), Rayzr, Zanoz, Neomoth (w/e toon) at some point in the near future...

Maybe this thread might be a good place to post some other folks invitations..?
    [SIZE=3][B]Ohpra ([I]née [/I][/B][I][B]Oprah[/B][/I][B]) Commander of the Juiced Up Dog Rooter[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=3][B] Bomantankz[/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?518497-Are-you-ready-to-be-sectioned"][I]Are you ready to be sectioned?[/I][/URL][/SIZE]
    ------------------------
    [URL="http://www.dd-asylum.info"][COLOR=#ffa500]www.dd-asylum.info[/COLOR][/URL]

yep nice fights pres, when i met u near ptr sorry about using ato, but i had warden on my back

got nice 1vs1 with xan, very close fight, yet i feel abit bad...so close

jak no i wont spar u anymore, ur just playing with me :P

and ohpra, ur tricks lasts too long, and ur going hips when i use my dyingrage! nuuu
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Yeah good stuff yesterday.

Always fun trying to 1 vs 1 in such a not 1 vs 1 setup like being a fire rk, where i can't pull almost any induction. That makes me think, strategize, and hope i can get a bit of space to put some dots before i starting slowing and stunning while healing myself. When i can't put any fire the fight is pretty boring, as my lightning dps is 0.

Loved my fights with Shap, and want to thank all reavers to always be game to fight. Hate fighting weavers, but good practice nonetheless. Sometimes i feel there's too much morale to burn with my fire.

On this note, and a bit off-topic, i'd also like to say my moors days are over, unless kin needs my help for whatever in certain days/evens on the moors.

So, see you guys in PVE.
    Last edited by KrauserJoestar; Feb 11 2013 at 03:29 PM.

Had a lot of good 1v1s this week thanks for the fights damallon, kraumbro, aktis, anessen, xan, hadagi, xunn, evo, jak, ohpra, pres, atador. Sorry if I forgot anyone trying to remember off the top of my head. Anyways good fights everyone I really enjoyed them!

Also I would like to get some 1v1s with some of those heal spamming minstrels to see if my dps can punch through them ;p
    Last edited by Dntx09; Feb 12 2013 at 01:40 AM.
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

1v1s are dumb
    jasaik i got lucky that ONE fight pshhhh

1v1s are dumb to many buff factors, class skills, qq, branding, cooldowns, FLIES.

To much qq 1v1s stupid
    [URL=http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/Moo2dabum/media/noqqsig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k489/Moo2dabum/noqqsig.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

One more thing I forgot to add, no more ./bow before fights for me. So if you see me, I'm just jumping twice means I'm ready and you can start attacking whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by apb8808 View Post
    One more thing I forgot to add, no more ./bow before fights for me. So if you see me, I'm just jumping twice means I'm ready and you can start attacking whenever.
    So that's what that was!! Will do.. I know that's how a lot of other servers work as well, after spending hours on BR running 1v1s :P

Also thanks to everyone willing to 1v1 an OP warden :3 .. I would love to get some 1v1s with more filers (flies included) and weavers soon! Really though I will 1v1 anything even if I lose 10 times in a row, all about the fun anyways

Been trying to work on 1v1s with no CD's/HoT stance dancing lately so, hit me up if you want to have some 1v1s!

And thanks to Aktis for 1v1ing my warg on his warden so many times the other day!! Was a lot of fun.
    Last edited by Agost; Feb 12 2013 at 01:32 PM.
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

Yea the fights that day were good, Was trying to see how well I could do vs a r8 champ who used no cds without healing and I think I did ok, may have to work on kiting more as my dps is no where near a champs,

The fight with evo was pretty good I managed to get him to about 1/3rdish health at one point then my shield bash got blocked and was pretty screwed there lol inc healing debuffs mess up my rotation a ton, very used to the +32% incoming healing from rank so it threw me off more than I expected , why only two wardens use it is beyond me.

Fight with Kraums fire Rk was amusing, having physical tacts stacked for fighting wardens/champs/burgs made it very fun with double knockouts both fights!

Fight with Hadagi was pretty interesting, shield bash works very well against burgs after find footing is done lol was a fun 8 minute fight

Fighting with Aktis is a mind game because the fights can last 30 minutes, should be funner if we 1v1 after update 10 when wls get better power regen so dont have to worry about conserving power as much and can dish out more damage before having to conserve

Fight with Ohpra was great, always fun to 1v1 the greatest veteran burg and a pleasure

Ah yea also 1v1s are normally allowed any time just have to contact us over here, also the best place for a 1v1 area is where Plains of Gramsfoot outpost used to be which can be the assured area for both sides as 1v1s like CM was
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Thumbs up

Thanks for the 1v1s today Aktis, Anessen, Edwardoz, Blackdragonn, and others. It was a lot of fun on my reaver

Blackdragonn you are getting a lot better

-GangnamStyle
    Last edited by Neomoth; Feb 18 2013 at 06:16 PM.

wtb more 1vs1 with me, i got only nice fights with anessen lately...
    and ohpra
    daym ohpra!
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Peeper, Rilowe, Rayodog, Trilogi.

Good fights, thanks for the fun.

Thanks for the 1v1's at GTA tonight Malinuil. You are an exceptional hunter and deserve great recognition. Major props man. Very underrated imo.

Cheers,
    Ironic

Thanks Zepphyr it was great fun, also thanks to Irwal, Vishnakh (i think that's the right spelling), Garth (for the one attempt I had lol), and Notjak. I'm still really trying to learn my class and the fights with all the different kinds of creeps, but I'm up for fighting (or trying to fight) just about anyone.

Great fights to Ssuper, Ironic/gangnam, peeper, and nellami! fun fun Rayodog ur too p2w and even blowing CDs you cant make it close. sorry. Mal is my protege....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

Good 1v1s to anybody I fought.

P.S.

To anybody I fought in flayer: after all the 1v1s were over I checked my traits and noticed I was in froob ganking mode (3 min hips traited) and didn't have traited flayer. Unbeknownst to me, I was fighting the whole night with the untraited (and sucky) version of flayer and apologize if I gave anybody a less than optimal fight.
    {Bbatburz, Ssuperburz, Ssupermann}
    What audacity does to new players who come to the Moors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA

Thank you all for 1v1 with my new warg - Aizack - (not P2W). many names I will not remember all.

Shap and karoc with your filer, I do not give up yet to win both ...

Forever L2P

lately 1vs1
    thanks to hadagi, good fights(althought on the second one i got skillock at the end :P)
    ash - i didnt mean to gank u - i just wanted to kill ur pet and u started to do ur abra-kadabra things to me. anyway common dmg seems nice vs lms
    gal - nice fights, back to back
    araneidan - i gonna get u :P nice fights
    and xellor - glad that i sparred u before u10 :P
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

I'm having nice 1v1s aswell, I'd like to thank Ssuper, Trilogi, Lustmord, Orcbooty, Narlob and Shap, who recently I've been 1v1ing frequently.
    Hope to see more people 1v1ing, would love to have a match with Jas, Rayzr, Peeper, Iorynn, Sae and some others.
    I see my movements have improved quite well and the rotation is good...still gotta improve some details as interruptions and single strategies against some creep classes...and for this I see 1v1s as the fastest way to achievement.

/bow
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000e9e16/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

meh it wasnt pure 1v1, but it was amazing
    caught ash and rudolphe chasing dargazagazg(burgzergs defiler), and lol, i lagged baddly, in result we had over 11min fight 2vs2...it was amazing, ash was couple times at aroun 1-2k so it was just matter of dev strike, but my lag didnt let me
    anyway result was obvious(lol), althought freeps were fightin to the end

nice fight
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

grats to xun for beatin me 1-2 times. how bad u needed that rk/cappy buffs to do that. anyway good!

thanks rami for long and good spar, however we both used cds...still nice/long fight

thanks to ilen/eo for lettin me to farm them. well sometimes they farm me, but still, only rks that are going to spar me in gta circle

thanks to song/other mini that we sparred last time...damn u minis :P

grats to ghenkhisfail for r9, and for that he finally got how to use buffs. cus before he was just runnin away

wtb more spars, wtb more action in this thread
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Had some nice fights last night. Ihealz was a yummy minie to munch on =D. Had a good 1v1 with damallon too, damn glory champs, once i had him to 200 morale he pops dire need. so annoying lol. The fight lasted for like 40 minutes and my hand hurt so much i had to stop using it for like 2 hours :/ (true story)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000014268c/signature.png]Gartharg[/charsig]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast