We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Lottery

Lottery

I haven't found any recent posts about the Lottery system, but none of my characters have been available for any lotteries in a couple weeks now. Sorry if I am missing a recent post or something

its broken, has been for weeks. Lets hope with the update will come a better fourms site.

I'm not sure but it seems lotteries are short term recently, I normally log in everyday and check to see if one is up and the last one I think I found a lottery up for my two level 20+ characters and my level 60+ on the 5th and then when I checked on the
    6th there was a lottery for my two 85s both of which ended on the 7th.

I might have missed a day and the earliest one was up on the 4th but even then it was only a 3 day window between posting the lottery and the draw so unless you check every day you might miss a chance to enter a lottery.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000023aeac/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I last won a lottery three days ago on the 7th, but nothing new has been added since.
    I'd rather have them set to fix problems with the game(hopefully) then giving out some freebies.

The lotteries have been broken for a while, although not sure quite how long.

Sapience has said a couple of times that they are trying to fix them, and it seemed they got them up and running for the midweek lottery last week; then nothing this weekend.

Its not sure if the lack this weekend is due to things still not functioning 100%, or the human factor -- they have to be started manually, and a couple of feet of snow may have got in the way of that.

The regular lottery was back in place a couple of days ago. The next one should, if it works, go live tomorrow sometime.

Try the lottery forum, tons of reposts there already
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by emanlord View Post
    I last won a lottery three days ago on the 7th, but nothing new has been added since.
    I'd rather have them set to fix problems with the game(hopefully) then giving out some freebies.
    I think that was a test of the lottery system, and since a second lottery hasn't followed I am assuming the system still has problems.

Sapience Has stated before that the system is really gitchy at the moment and that they are on top of it so I dont see it coming back online till at least after the updates Wednesday...
    [COLOR="Green"]Legoor Hunter 100th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Red"]Arhire Guardian 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Blue"]Thaminail Runekeeper 95th[/COLOR]|[COLOR="Yellow"]Astrobulis LoreMaster 95th[/COLOR]

why can't i join

why can't i join the lottery, i have the widget but it shows no characters listed to join?