We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question on damage for power/health traits for defiler

hi guys,for defilers, does traiting damage for power/health increases healing?

OR do these traits only increases dps?

What traits do you use for healing?

Quote Originally Posted by weiminc38 View Post
    hi guys,for defilers, does traiting damage for power/health increases healing?
    As weird as it may sound, actually yes it does increase healing output.

What traits do you use for healing?
    Im currently using HfP 1-2, DfP 1-2 and 2 Mastery. Its a good all around built that give you balance between Morale and Healing output. Ill do more research once U10 comes to live since theres gonna be some major changes to game mechanisms.

Good discussion of the weird "damage increases healing" effect, including some numbers, at: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Defiler-traits

Thanks guys for the advice, but Suster told me that those traits (masteries and damage ones) are for dps and told me to slot 4 critical protection instead. Is critical protection better to trait over masteries and damage corruptions? Thanks.

Thanks guys for the advice, but Suster told me that those traits (masteries and damage ones) are for dps and told me to slot 4 critical protection instead. Is critical protection better to trait over masteries and damage corruptions? Thanks.
    It depend how you want to built your character. if you want to go for survivability, then slotting Morale/Crit protection is a great choice. However, you must understand that you will giving up stuff for it, in this case healing output. Your playstyle is also a factor to consider.

If you are soloing alot, then a Crit protection built is the way to go. But if you prefer group play, being more efficient at your main role, healing groupmates, slotting damage/Mastery corruption might be a better choice.