We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Death's Bane Recruiting

Death's Bane is an end game raiding kin.

We are seeking active, helpful, and friendly players dedicated to defeating end-game raid content and who want to have a
    great time while doing so. Death's Bane is a tight-knit team-oriented environment. We expect all of our members to be T2 ready and we work together to help one another be prepared.

We are a close-knit and relaxed kin that acts crazy while beating the most difficult content in the game.

We do some PVMP but the primary focus of the kin is raiding.

Membership requirements
    MUST KNOW WHO SHARKEY IS!
    Must be at least 17 years old.
    Prepared to take constructive criticism.
    No drama please.
    Ability to adapt to high pressure situations
    Interest in playing all aspects of one's class or learning them.
    Ability to listen well and follow precise instructions.
    We do need all members to have working headphones or speakers in order to hear who ever is running the raids.
    Last edited by solo1376; Feb 10 2013 at 03:47 AM.

i remember when i was trying to get to u guys...u said me no... im still looking too good rivalry between ceaselles/reforged/deaths bane guild! as db its like of dragon ball loool
    big good luck guys
    btw duli u should get more audacity cus u looks r good champion in pvp.
    best wishes from jasthelion/jasiak
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    i remember when i was trying to get to u guys...u said me no... im still looking too good rivalry between ceaselles/reforged/deaths bane guild! as db its like of dragon ball loool
    big good luck guys
    btw duli u should get more audacity cus u looks r good champion in pvp.
    best wishes from jasthelion/jasiak
    I am sorry, I am not sure what you are saying here. There is no rivalry, we pug together all the time.

We recruit a few at a time then stop recruiting in order to get the new people well integrated and adjusted. It helps keep things close knit. If someone was told, "No" then it was likely we had just gotten new people.
    Last edited by Pheriain; Feb 09 2013 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheriain View Post
    I am sorry, I am not sure what you are saying here. There is no rivalry, we pug together all the time.

We recruit a few at a time then stop recruiting in order to get the new people well integrated and adjusted. It helps keep things close knit. If someone was told, "No" then it was likely we had just gotten new people.
    I think Jas was semi-trolling in his post, as well as just wishing you guys luck with recruiting. Death's Bane/Reforged/Ceaseless have always had kind of an unofficial pact or something along those lines.

I as well wish you guys good luck with your recruiting. Times have been hard for all three of the main end-game raiding kins recently, and I hope you guys can get those new raids done. I'm sure anyone in my kin would be happy to help if you guys ever need an extra body.
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy12410 View Post
    I think Jas was semi-trolling in his post, as well as just wishing you guys luck with recruiting. Death's Bane/Reforged/Ceaseless have always had kind of an unofficial pact or something along those lines.

I as well wish you guys good luck with your recruiting. Times have been hard for all three of the main end-game raiding kins recently, and I hope you guys can get those new raids done. I'm sure anyone in my kin would be happy to help if you guys ever need an extra body.
    I see.

We aren't worried about being able to complete the new content. We want to recruit before the new instances so we can get them integrated, adjusted and maybe geared if needed before the new content is released. I am sure many of our members will be happy to help if you need it as well.
    Last edited by Pheriain; Feb 10 2013 at 12:03 AM.

Jas i wouldnt allow you to be in the kin cause i couldnt focus during a raid i would just cj the &&&& out of you the entire time
    [URL=http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/Moo2dabum/media/noqqsig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k489/Moo2dabum/noqqsig.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

Jonp are u offering your body??
    il take you up on that. meet me at backdoor tr.

DB has lots of auzzyyzzyzyz therefore nuffsala.
    [CENTER].[/CENTER]

New people

We are recruiting again. Need 5 people. And people who want to raid.

Death's Bane is currently seeking active raiders who are able and ready to tackle T2 content.

Send a message in-game to Dulli (leader), me, or any other officer for info.

Also check out our website at deathsbane.guildportal.com
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw