We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Can't Open the game

When I click on the LOTRO icon on my desktop It wont open the Launcher.
    Please help

Does it give you any kind of error message? Since we can't see what is going on with you, we need to know more about what happens when you try to launch. Did it used to work and doesn't anymore, or is this the first time you are trying to play on that machine?
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Like Shukar said, if you can provide any other details about what is happening when you try to launch the game we may be able to recommend some steps to try. We would also need to know what Operating system you are using as the suggestions would be very different depending on whether you were running the game on Windows or a Mac.

You can also feel free to contact Turbine support directly for help here.

Does the launcher open if you execute the Turbinelauncher.exe file in the folder "C\Program Files\Turbine\The Lord of the Rings Online"? If it does, try making a shortcut of it to your desktop to replace the old LOTRO icon shortcut and try to launch again.
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips