We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Any L85 Legendary bow/weapon rewards from the epic quests? ***Please no spoilers***

I don't want to ruin the epic storyline by searching Lotrowiki to find out. :O

I know we got the 2nd age sword at 65 for an epic quest, so I was hopeful there would be something like that at 85

TIA!

the epic doesn't reward a bow,sword, or tarnished symbol.
    Welleg , Kelleg, and Gelleg - Crickhollow
    WARNING: leveling a warden may cause you to neglect your other characters.

Well that's a bummer....I guess I'll have to start looking ahead for a bow and weapon with good legacies....

Thanks for the quick answer!

It does reward a second age bridle (you choose light/medium/heavy).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02213000000000a0c/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

You will notice people typing "bugud" in the chat server, he is a raid warband in the sutcroft and he has a "chance" to give a tarnished symbol of celebrimbor (in the silver gift box) to craft a level 85 second age... considering how low the chance is to get the symbol, you might want to start him early (you can already get the warband quest at level 81) and just join in when people ask for help in taking him down.. (he is quite easy to take down, especially when he is dismounted). that's about as close to a legendary weapon you can get from a quest in Rohan...

well if you are on in the evenings est. Watch glff (./joinchannel glff) for skraids they drop symbols. I will likely be starting them so look for it. I need a ring and only tanking rings are in skraids or helegrod. I will gladly bring you if a slot is open. Otherwise look for groups forming for 85 instances.
    Welleg , Kelleg, and Gelleg - Crickhollow
    WARNING: leveling a warden may cause you to neglect your other characters.