We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation I need urgent help for the Lotro client.

I have a serious bug with my client because of the setup log, which has to do with the Microsoft net framework, any fixes out there ? Here is the exact error message :
    "Microsoft.Net framework setup cannot write to the setup log."
    and Microsoft.net Framework calls it error 4357.

Any fixes out there ? I really wanted to get back into this game, and intended on going up to rohan.

[CENTER][URL="http://mpws.guildlaunch.com/"][U][SIZE=3]Mischievous Pipe-Weed Smokers[/SIZE][/U][/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] Blissfully smoking pipe-weed together on [I]Snowbourn[/I] since 14/04/07[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]spend all day smoking pipeweed and dreaming of gold[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://mpws.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=163438"]JOIN US[/URL][/CENTER]

Thanks a lot, I've noticed this one already but wasn't sure if it would work, i'll try it later, too tired right now.

Puerto Rico

if it doesnt work ....

if that fix doesn't work ..i advice you to first check if you have all windows updates install..theyn delete .netframework thts givving you the error then and then re-install game ....some net framework thing push me out of game more that 6 months..follow innumerable treads and hints ..and all i needed to do was re-install and let the game installer to re-install the net. framework it needs
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr