We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Top of the Line Tribe

Was looking on the stat site... and ran across this:

Top Tribes/Kinships by summation

NOTE: All untribed/unkinned players are grouped together across all servers. Ignore the world for the entry where Kinship/Tribe is empty
    View Server - All, US, EU
    Arkenstone, Brandywine, Crickhollow, Elendilmir, Firefoot, Gladden, Imladris, Landroval, Meneldor, Nimrodel, Riddermark,Silverlode, Vilya, Windfola
    Anduin, Belegaer, Eldar, Estel, Evernight, Gilrain, Gwaihir, Laurelin, Maiar, Morthond, Sirannon,Snowbourn, Vanyar, Withywindle
    Show Date - Today, 07-Feb, 06-Feb, 05-Feb, 04-Feb, 03-Feb, 02-Feb, 01-Feb,
    1 windfola 1,035,280
    2 windfola League of Extraordinary Creeps 124,320
    3 brandywine elites of Mordor 108,793
    4 dwarrowdelf CHAOS 107,543
    5 vilya Equuis Mortuum Tormenti 105,758
    6 arkenstone Morgul Blades 84,614
    7 elendilmir The Black Appendage of Sauron 80,686
    8 brandywine Cohorts of the Red Legion 78,542
    9 brandywine The Witch Kings Seventh Legion 76,181
    10 silverlode Doom Of Man 74,988
    11 silverlode Arise 74,719
    12 brandywine Evileye 70,727
    13 brandywine Organization of Freep Spies 67,714
    14 gladden Syndicate of Chaos 67,431
    15 elendilmir Unholy Crusaders 60,734
    16 riddermark Intolerance 58,788
    17 silverlode The Moors Rejects 56,371
    18 vilya INVERTED CROSS 55,883
    19 gladden Skullripper Tribe 55,350
    20 meneldor Brands FTW 54,394
    21 vilya Shadow Fang 51,023
    22 meneldor The Revenant 50,045
    23 meneldor Bane of Hurin 48,985
    24 nimrodel The Black Blade 48,896
    25 firefoot Tater Bandits 46,240
    26 firefoot Tempest 46,163
    27 imladris The Monstrous Regiment 45,320
    28 brandywine Leithiani 43,536
    29 crickhollow B A M F 43,163
    30 elendilmir Dark Star 42,673
    31 meneldor Organized Chaos 42,567
    32 riddermark Vengeance 41,805
    33 riddermark The Minions of Mordor 41,679
    34 imladris Black Lotus 41,559
    35 imladris Deadly Riot 41,351
    36 silverlode Globsnagas 40,265
    37 brandywine Dark Impulse 39,715
    38 gladden Two Hobbits One Ring 38,868
    39 dwarrowdelf Ceaseless 38,159
    40 vilya Riders of the Dark Fyre 37,722
    41 brandywine Taoism 36,915
    42 brandywine Iron Rangers 36,905
    43 brandywine Entropy 36,175
    44 windfola The CREEPS 35,332
    45 elendilmir Apex 35,296
    46 landroval Black Death 34,859
    47 silverlode Warrior Alliance 34,854
    48 elendilmir The Apocalypse 33,368
    49 elendilmir Vanguard 33,088
    50 crickhollow Two Morgul Dollas 33,071

Was pleasantly surprised to see that CHAOS was the 3rd highest total-inf/reknown gain tribe/kin!

Ceaseless also made it in the top 50 (#38)!

Just thought I'd share :P
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

XD

Nice to see an arkenstone server tribe in top 10 ....now i would not feel so bad when that tribe is feeding in my hobbit feet ..lol
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

lol @ thread

/10
    Creeps: Fissure R-12
    Freeps: Presdas R-9, Arcteus R9, Dainsleif-1 R4

Nice! The re-merger of the tribes made Chaos pretty strong. It's now a fine balance between killing things and giving freeps a chance. Most of the time we have to run around solo like a bunch of croobs so that freeps don't ragelog. I'm hopeful that the buffs freeps get for U10 will give us the chance to get real groups together more often.
    Freeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r10 Mini
    Creeps @ Dwarrowdelf: r11 Reaver, r10 Warg, r9 Defiler, r9 Spider, r8 WL, r8 BA

Quote Originally Posted by asearchforreason View Post
    Nice! The re-merger of the tribes made Chaos pretty strong. It's now a fine balance between killing things and giving freeps a chance. Most of the time we have to run around solo like a bunch of croobs so that freeps don't ragelog. I'm hopeful that the buffs freeps get for U10 will give us the chance to get real groups together more often.
    This is hillarious. These numbers are a function of map conditions. Red map + Delving buffs + time = large infamy gain. A true barometer of tribe performance is RvR success, as that takes coordination and teamwork. Given that there is never RvR, its impossible to gauge how 'good' Chaos is.

If you have VIP and are playing creep on this server your part of the problem. Freeps very obviously need help, yet creeps are content to farm GV/TR back door. Even worse, its not just low to mid ranks, its high ranks helping out and endorsing terrible PvP. And yes u10 will be funny, I look forward to seeing many of you back on freeps.

What I don't understand is the continual OP taking by creeps. Honestly freeps could have all 4 OP's and still be crushed because of the difference in numbers. I have had the ON buff the majority of the time on my freep. I flip on to creep and ask for 1v1's no one is game. Just want to camp TR back door.

Quote Originally Posted by apb8808 View Post
    If you have VIP and are playing creep on this server your part of the problem. Freeps very obviously need help, yet creeps are content to farm GV/TR back door. Even worse, its not just low to mid ranks, its high ranks helping out and endorsing terrible PvP. And yes u10 will be funny, I look forward to seeing many of you back on freeps.
    I have VIP, I'm playing a creep on the server, and I will never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever play freepside in the moors. Freeps are disturbing.

I can't wait for update 10, cause all the fake creeps will go back to their freeps. >:3

~ Noob4Life, Rayzr
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Hey I never claimed it was or wasn't an indicator of how "good" a tribe, just that we were in the top inf gain. (Which Ceaseless still managed to get in the top 50 even though creeps usually have the buffs.)

I was just surprised we were because it's supposedly worse domination on other, bigger servers.
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

#49 - Z
    for yesterday, made it in the top 50 with just 2 members.

Also, CHAOS bumped up to #3, nice guys.
    Doesn't have anything to do with how ''pro'' said tribe/kin is, just nice to see a few of DD up on the top 50 for a still smallish server, especially one that's up there in the top 5!
    [center][b]BRANDYWINE[/b]
    [color=hotpink]Deetour r12 WL. Iorynn-1 r13 drunk Warg.[/color] [color=lightblue]Zeyrah r10 lag RK.[/color] {[color=hotpink]Victorious Secret.[/color] [color=lightblue]Skill and Valour.[/color]}
    [/center]

what im writing could be controversy but still chaos have like 70% of high ranked creeps of dd. and if we make alot of infamy is still that of amount of wichich we make o dd server. its just the %all of all mid/high ranked creeps on ours server. im not tellign that we are not that op and skilled, but we are just making that % of high creeps on or server. Just because we have that muuch creeps at the moment.

im really waiting of u10 update. just because fights will be more balance. even if alot of ppl telling me that lotro dosent have balance...which have true atm. as im f2p i can beat in solo like 90% of the freeps at the moment. and im still low skilled.
    i dont hide that im low skilled. but i like my class. im really look forward to see more and more freeps cus thats what dd server is misses atm.

and yet im very terrribur on my english so if u have any question ask ime in pm, ill respond :P

that
    Last edited by Jasthelion; Feb 10 2013 at 05:09 AM.
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

I'm always up for 1v1s.

On another note, I really do hope u10 evens things out.
    {Bbatburz, Ssuperburz, Ssupermann}
    What audacity does to new players who come to the Moors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA

This is hillarious. These numbers are a function of map conditions. Red map + Delving buffs + time = large infamy gain. A true barometer of tribe performance is RvR success, as that takes coordination and teamwork. Given that there is never RvR, its impossible to gauge how 'good' Chaos is.

What I don't understand is the continual OP taking by creeps. Honestly freeps could have all 4 OP's and still be crushed because of the difference in numbers. I have had the ON buff the majority of the time on my freep. I flip on to creep and ask for 1v1's no one is game. Just want to camp TR back door.
    A few problems with your statements....

1) When CHAOS raids up, usually it either ends up in the freeps getting 2x our numbers or them logging...either way we are usually still successful.....Also who (especially someone who isn't a member of chaos and doesn't group with us) in their right mind would say that Raiding takes more skill than multiple small groups....I think most would agree the latter is harder to have success at against freeps who are perpetually grouped in large grouped from the way they play.

2) Ever heard of a Full Time Creep....alot of people in Chaos are just that, they creep to pvp and then do PvE as a side...and instead of hunting for 1v1's which you know you'll most likely win due to your class design...go find some freeps to join up with you and help...Anessen is successful at this among other things...as in being the best burg on Dwarrow for a long time now.....

3) The raid group that usually is flipping things back to all red is not associated with Chaos....if you stuck around Dwarrow a bit you would learn there is a PvE/PvP hybrid group lead by one of our best Defilers who helps greenies get maps and not get zerged.....complain to them if you want to but leave Chaos out of it.

4) Didn't you abandon the creeps and CHAOS during ROI when there was a huge disparity between the creeps and freeps....heavily weighted to the Freeps advantage...via xferrering your Reaver to another server but still staying here to Freep with Ainur? Sorta hypocritical to say go play freep now when your past actions hint to the contrary.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#daa520][SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Razzgash R12 Warg -- Razzgrish R12 Blackarrow -- Razztankz R12 Warleader
    Razztoxin R11 Weaver -- Razzhealzu R10 Defiler -- Razzbladez R9 Reaver[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Vezz View Post
    A few problems with your statements....

1) When CHAOS raids up, usually it either ends up in the freeps getting 2x our numbers or them logging...either way we are usually still successful.....Also who (especially someone who isn't a member of chaos and doesn't group with us) in their right mind would say that Raiding takes more skill than multiple small groups....I think most would agree the latter is harder to have success at against freeps who are perpetually grouped in large grouped from the way they play.
    What are you talking about? "when freeps raid up" the largest freep group I've seen here while playing has been 9 people max. There are two to three times those numbers on creepside during primetime. Creeps take very little skill to play in general. There is a reason a large amount of creep side players are terrible freeps. Small groups against unorganized rabble? a challenge? lol.

2) Ever heard of a Full Time Creep....alot of people in Chaos are just that, they creep to pvp and then do PvE as a side...and instead of hunting for 1v1's which you know you'll most likely win due to your class design...go find some freeps to join up with you and help...Anessen is successful at this among other things...as in being the best burg on Dwarrow for a long time now.....
    Lol. I gimp myself to make 1v1's equal I'm well aware of class disparity. Of course that doesn't explain the atrocious movement and rotation capabilities of creeps here including you. Yeah I was a full time creep as well, till I saw how bad things were here, but I like to help out and generally want everyone to have fun out there.

3) The raid group that usually is flipping things back to all red is not associated with Chaos....if you stuck around Dwarrow a bit you would learn there is a PvE/PvP hybrid group lead by one of our best Defilers who helps greenies get maps and not get zerged.....complain to them if you want to but leave Chaos out of it.
    Again, lol. 4 freeps out, ON buff. go take some OP to try and even the fights, consistantly jumped by Thalu, Gatar, Kamikazee, take your pick. Any OP taken is flipped right back. Freeps come out and see this and just leave, instead of trying to promote good PvP, there are many creeps who just want to zerg it into oblivion. And yes that includes Chaos. This is hillarious, do you have any idea what your talking about?

4) Didn't you abandon the creeps and CHAOS during ROI when there was a huge disparity between the creeps and freeps....heavily weighted to the Freeps advantage...via xferrering your Reaver to another server but still staying here to Freep with Ainur? Sorta hypocritical to say go play freep now when your past actions hint to the contrary.
    This is my favorite part. Since you wouldn't know with your head in the sand, I was on the front lines during those times. I likely died more than anyone on the server in those days, except maybe Luggy. I left CHAOS because a. no organization b. fail wargs who rez camped instead of helping out the main fight. If creeps needed help I'd be creeping, points, rank, rating all mean next to nothing. Your ignorance is impressive kid.
    Last edited by apb8808; Feb 10 2013 at 02:03 PM.

Hmmm this thread is a misunderstanding, no need for forum pvp
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

I think I know why Fissure is talking trash over here. Look where his tribe is in relation to CHAOS. He takes his server and tribe very seriously.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000005f78b/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

This is my favorite part. Since you wouldn't know with your head in the sand, I was on the front lines during those times. I likely died more than anyone on the server in those days, except maybe Luggy. I left CHAOS because a. no organization b. fail wargs who rez camped instead of helping out the main fight. If creeps needed help I'd be creeping, points, rank, rating all mean next to nothing. Your ignorance is impressive kid.
    No I'm pretty sure I nailed it spot on RENDER...funny all this coming from the guy who leaves Chaos when freeps were the strongest...xfers to another server....but keeps on camping and zerging creeps with Ainur even though you were supposedly leaving Dwarrowdelf....and more than a year later ends up here after a name change Trolling a feel good thread with all your vitroil...and telling Dwarrow Creeps to go help the freeps in their time of need.....You can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk obviously.
    Last edited by Vezz; Feb 10 2013 at 07:55 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#daa520][SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Razzgash R12 Warg -- Razzgrish R12 Blackarrow -- Razztankz R12 Warleader
    Razztoxin R11 Weaver -- Razzhealzu R10 Defiler -- Razzbladez R9 Reaver[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

No I'm pretty sure I nailed it spot on RENDER...funny all this coming from the guy who leaves Chaos when freeps were the strongest...xfers to another server....but keeps on camping and zerging creeps with Ainur even though you were supposedly leaving Dwarrowdelf....and more than a year later ends up here after a name change Trolling a feel good thread with all your vitroil...and telling Dwarrow Creeps to go help the freeps in their time of need.....You can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk obviously.
    lol I give your troll a 7/10. Pretty good.
    Last edited by apb8808; Feb 11 2013 at 12:51 AM. Reason: dont care