We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Help understanding GB

Can someone please explain to me the pop up when trying to go into the GB. I looked online but dont really understand. I clicked on any number of options (quests?) on the list and have never been able to get in. What say you?

Smile Help Understanding GB

I'm just acting on the assumption that this is related to the actual entering the GB instance, so here's basically what you need to do.

- Firstly, press ctrl+j to open the instance finder.
    - Secondly, select which instance you want to open.
    -Thirdly, you press the launch now button to open the instance.
    - Finally, you press the travel now button on the tab that should launch once you press the launch instance button.

If this isn't the question you were asking, just post again, and I'll try give a little more help
    "All of us have left someone behind. That is why we brave the darkness. We fight so they may see the dawn."

I'm thinking you're confused with the instance finder.

-There is the simple tab, just throws you into something, no one uses that I think?
    -There is the advanced tab, I believe this is the default one you're looking at. You can select the instances you want to run and then it queues you up. i.e. it doesn't start your GB instance until it has found 5 more people that clicked they want to run GB. (Since it is a 6man instance.) This would explain you can never get in, it can't find any other people.
    -There is the specific tab, it just starts the instance you click on.