We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Erhmahgerd a positive Merlin post

I HAD FUN TODAY

Crazy right. Fun in the Moors? I can hear what you are thinking "Looks like Merl's losing it" , well if I continue to enjoy the moors I will go get tested. But in the mean time, I had fun.

From the creeps man-handling the disorganised greenie rabble through TA, but pushing thier limits so there were heaps of deaths on both sides. Right up to the ungrouped creeps taking on our OP 5 man group in front of OC while we played around with the tyrant.

Good Day for Crick!
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

None of this would've been possible if not for the cleansing of Hoardale. Many thanks to Bloin, Dune and Star!
    P.s. I missed fun on this server?What else is new:/freaking post making me rage...

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

I got kinda mad of some people that stood inside TR and wouldn't help you guys in the fights later on the TR/OC fights at night. Those were great, and would've been even better if they'd have joined you as well.

Good that you had fun, afterall why would you come out if you weren't.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

I kind of enjoyed dying in the ungrouped attack on your OP group...

Glad you had some good fun. It's about time. Now just stay positive about things! I'll try to avoid being in a zerging group. I know a handful of B A M F people are trying to sit out the zergs/GV camps, but when nothing else is going on, resolve is weak...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000013a8f0/signature.png]Squishycharli[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    I got kinda mad of some people that stood inside TR and wouldn't help you guys in the fights later on the TR/OC fights at night. Those were great, and would've been even better if they'd have joined you as well.

Good that you had fun, afterall why would you come out if you weren't.
    We got a group of a myself warden hunter and 2 cappies together just after you and kreeper logged. Would of have some awesome fights if we'd got it going just a few minutes earlier.

But retribution is starting to get its stuff together now and have some really good players. We are now looking at getting greenies involved and training up the new blood, so hopefully more good fights to come!
    Merlinros - Brandywine

Well a 2nd day that had promise!

took a while but freeps got organised eventually, and we finally looked like getting a good fight. Unfortunately the freeps lagged out something shocking and our raid was brought to a stand still. This one goes down to lotro not playing along, but hopefully tomorrow the lag settles down and we can get some better fighting.

First time I've ever seen the "your graphics have been turned down" symbol on crickhollow.
    Merlinros - Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Hoges View Post

First time I've ever seen the "your graphics have been turned down" symbol on crickhollow.
    That was my fault sorry the server couldn't handle my wl healing a raid
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.