We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Skirms

Skirms

Do you know how many free skirms there is im 30 lvl but i can play just 2 skirms help me!

Those two are all you're going to have for awhile. Eventually you'll unlock more from the epic quest line; three in Moria & six in Mirkwood. These will be free because they're part of the epic, but you'll have to get there first.

Leader of The Rangers of Eriador

You can also unlock others for TP (IMHO at a very reasonable cost too) if you wish. More become available as you level up. Ford of Bruinen and Icy Crevasse are useful, I think, because they help with the Rivendell and Forochel rep grinds, and Prancing Pony is useful because it tends to be run more often than many others.
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

where can i buy them from???
    And how much they cost??(each)

which one do you suggest me to buy???

You buy them from the LOTRO store with points you've either earned or purchased. I think they cost around 200 TP each, less if they're on sale, and I think there's a combo pack as well.

At L30, I'd suggest starting with the Prancing Pony or maybe Storm on Methedras, Thievery and Mischief, or Amon Sul. I don't think Icy Crevasse or Ford of Bruinen opens up until L40ish.

Have a look here for more information http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Skirmish.
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

thanksXD