We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Call of Orome

Call of Orome

I'm a level 25 minstrel, somehow the "Call of Orome" icon simply disappeared leaving a blank slot in its place and now I cannot locate it or use it. Weird right? Help!??

Open your character sheet. Find the tab for active skills. Drag "Call of Orome" to an empty quickslot. After you get done adjusting your quickslots, go to the quickslot options - at the top is a box that says - Lock quickslots. Check that box and save this setting. Once you lock your bars, you will never have to worry about losing a skill from a quickslot because you dragged it off the slot instead of clicking on it to activate the skill.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

You are a lifesaver, and I feel really silly. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by shinjiikarii View Post
    You are a lifesaver, and I feel really silly. Thank you!
    You don't need to. You are FAR from the first person to do this. We get a post like yours nearly every week on this forum.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Somewhere between a chair and a computer, what about you??
    btw, there is a shortcut that does the same thing. I don't remember what the default is, but on mine I hit CTRL + PGDN and it locks/unlocks the toolbars right away. you can find out on the keymapping page of your options menu.
    Last edited by Blochunx; Feb 15 2013 at 08:21 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000b2be1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]